Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Define "Life" Without Using The Word "A" And "IS" - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Define "Life" Without Using The Word "A" And "IS" (13962 Views)

Define "Life" In Your Own Perspective. / Every Word Is An Acronym (define Words) / Define > Wazobia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Define "Life" Without Using The Word "A" And "IS" by Beync(f): 5:12pm On Dec 05, 2013
Life refers to the opposite of death and does not have duplicate.
Re: Define "Life" Without Using The Word "A" And "IS" by lekkie073(m): 5:21pm On Dec 05, 2013
life sweet
Re: Define "Life" Without Using The Word "A" And "IS" by Tinyemeka(m): 5:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
My experience In life has taught me that humans are capable of any kind of action, surprise or disappointment.
Re: Define "Life" Without Using The Word "A" And "IS" by kenn100: 5:31pm On Dec 05, 2013
When i breathe, i live, i'm alive...datz life.
Re: Define "Life" Without Using The Word "A" And "IS" by courage89(m): 5:34pm On Dec 05, 2013
Journey...live it to the fullest
Re: Define "Life" Without Using The Word "A" And "IS" by Starchitect: 5:37pm On Dec 05, 2013
Dontripsy: .

Life represents the essence of our existence.
Re: Define "Life" Without Using The Word "A" And "IS" by Johnkaypmc(m): 5:47pm On Dec 05, 2013
Life simply means living in full expression.
Re: Define "Life" Without Using The Word "A" And "IS" by Rejoice5000(f): 5:50pm On Dec 05, 2013
you receive what u give in life.
Re: Define "Life" Without Using The Word "A" And "IS" by Sagma(m): 5:52pm On Dec 05, 2013
Money stops nonsense in ones life, life goes on even when there's nothing to live for. U may correct me.
Re: Define "Life" Without Using The Word "A" And "IS" by dude99(m): 5:58pm On Dec 05, 2013
Life has always been great and creative before DSTV arrived,now i can't see any pikin wey dey do 'suree' ,"in and out center","tinko tinko tinkolokotinko"!
Re: Define "Life" Without Using The Word "A" And "IS" by hikmoj(m): 6:06pm On Dec 05, 2013
d uninfluenced influencer,d unsilenced silencer,d unmonitorable monitor &d unchallengable challenger.
Re: Define "Life" Without Using The Word "A" And "IS" by crispinkc(m): 6:21pm On Dec 05, 2013
Life! what bliss among diversity of obiquitious interactions
Re: Define "Life" Without Using The Word "A" And "IS" by hikmoj(m): 6:22pm On Dec 05, 2013
L >>> Love 4 ur neighbor as 4urself
I >>> in evrytin u do put God first.
F >>> fend 4urself even in d midst of benefactors.
E >>> every challenge brings out d potentials in u.
Re: Define "Life" Without Using The Word "A" And "IS" by Sijo01(f): 6:54pm On Dec 05, 2013
Tuntheycr7:
Am ready to Love u frm d bom bom of ma heart

That your flat bom bom angry angry
Re: Define "Life" Without Using The Word "A" And "IS" by kunletech: 6:58pm On Dec 05, 2013
Life means when you are aware of living
Re: Define "Life" Without Using The Word "A" And "IS" by flowales(m): 7:03pm On Dec 05, 2013
Treasure Life and Explore it
Life sucks
Life Hurts
Re: Define "Life" Without Using The Word "A" And "IS" by walewunmi(m): 7:04pm On Dec 05, 2013
"Life can be said be to be the battle field where one has to hustle 2 forge ahead and realises ones goal here on earth"
Walewunmi says so
Re: Define "Life" Without Using The Word "A" And "IS" by OmoTier1(m): 7:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
LIFE = LIVING IN FULLNESS EVERYDAY
Re: Define "Life" Without Using The Word "A" And "IS" by simdam500(m): 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2013
life is a comedy............ laugh at it
Re: Define "Life" Without Using The Word "A" And "IS" by oginga: 7:50pm On Dec 05, 2013
'LIFE' simply refers to the existence of man kind and their ---(our)--- complex mass of diverse laws and customs ,shaped by complicated structures, beliefs,or character of an --(the)-- individual.
(e.g) religious beliefs and political views...The two major problems of our "cruel world".
Re: Define "Life" Without Using The Word "A" And "IS" by Cmanforall: 7:51pm On Dec 05, 2013
Life means living on earth with that cool breath. Some can define it as opposite of death. Anyhow U̶̲̥̅̊ wan describe life, guez I have passed this with Distinction. #now dancing Skelewu# smiley
Re: Define "Life" Without Using The Word "A" And "IS" by dnawah(m): 8:06pm On Dec 05, 2013
@op,is it life in nigeria or in america?
Re: Define "Life" Without Using The Word "A" And "IS" by Shaanteel(f): 8:44pm On Dec 05, 2013
Shaanteel: Nairalander's if you have have noticed you guys hardly make sentences without putting the word "A" and "Is" would love to test your abilty to make just one sentence not less than two lines about life without using those two words!! GUESs what in the whole of this write~up i didnt make use of "A" and "Is" !!! Just portraying leadership by example.
wow front page thingzzz thank you guys for the contribution i guess not using those word's aint quite difficult oopz i did it again no "is" and "a" in the sentence yaay me! Lol thanks once mØRE
Re: Define "Life" Without Using The Word "A" And "IS" by Shaanteel(f): 8:48pm On Dec 05, 2013
Omo_Tier1: LIFE = LIVING IN FULLNESS EVERYDAY
wow i like this oMo
Re: Define "Life" Without Using The Word "A" And "IS" by MRL1MPoPoTM: 8:49pm On Dec 05, 2013
Life sucks, it screws us all undecided
Re: Define "Life" Without Using The Word "A" And "IS" by Shaanteel(f): 8:50pm On Dec 05, 2013
dnawah: @op,is it life in nigeria or in america?
lol lifE IN GENERAL it doesn't matter the country or state,just life itself.
Re: Define "Life" Without Using The Word "A" And "IS" by Shaanteel(f): 9:11pm On Dec 05, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Coming from someone who made a sentence of about four lines without a single coma and just one full stop. shocked What's with the unnecessary exclamation marks ?
and your own sentence{s}has all the coma's and punctuations in the right place? Øh please i have the right to exclaim,kindly buzz off thank yøu
Re: Define "Life" Without Using The Word "A" And "IS" by Shaanteel(f): 9:14pm On Dec 05, 2013
flowales: Treasure Life and Explore it
Life sucks
Life Hurts
life doesn't alwa¥'s hurt and suck you know??
Re: Define "Life" Without Using The Word "A" And "IS" by Shaanteel(f): 9:18pm On Dec 05, 2013
As fØR me, Life tends to be mØRE like the coin you can spend it anyway you chøøse to buT you can only spend it Ønce.!!
Re: Define "Life" Without Using The Word "A" And "IS" by Miner13: 9:27pm On Dec 05, 2013
Life refers to the inmate part that enable creature to exibit living potential
Re: Define "Life" Without Using The Word "A" And "IS" by Studentsvoice: 10:17pm On Dec 05, 2013
Life represent the voice of Nigerian students both here and in Diaspora... lifeless being is voiceless creature
Re: Define "Life" Without Using The Word "A" And "IS" by chukjojo(m): 10:22pm On Dec 05, 2013
Life can be defined as breath of fresh air.
Goodluck Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Diary Of A Broke Playboy 2.0 / Get Your GRAMMARLY Premium Account / 5 Major Reasons Why You Need To Read Non-Fictional Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.