Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Define "Life" In Your Own Perspective. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Define "Life" In Your Own Perspective. (866 Views)

My Life In Pastor's House . .by. Abayomi / My Life In Ozoro Polytechnic / PERSPECTIVE (WARNING: After The First Paragraph You're Likely To Get Addicted) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Define "Life" In Your Own Perspective. by Ethereal0110(f): 9:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
What is Life? In your own terms, thru experiences past and present, looking at other peoples life experience, deaths and births,
give ur definitions based on things u see and experienced.
Please no dictionary definitions*

Here is my own Definition : Life is confusing, Life is so Whatever, atimes Life is nothing, and @ other time life is something.
I heard someone say life is full of schitte

1 Like

Re: Define "Life" In Your Own Perspective. by zyzxx(m): 9:42pm On Jan 30, 2015
Life is a place to decide maybe u will end up in heaven or hell

1 Like

Re: Define "Life" In Your Own Perspective. by Baba419(m): 9:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
Life is a gift but also a curse

Life is the intermittent moment between two deaths

1 Like

Re: Define "Life" In Your Own Perspective. by Feranmicharles(m): 9:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
Life! Life!! Life!!!

Life is a place of being,for being and by a supernatural being
Re: Define "Life" In Your Own Perspective. by jamex93(m): 9:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
life is like a woman whose new baby was kidnapped and she went around looking for her child

she takes up any baby she come across... that is wen ppl around him will say this guy don blow, he don dey make am, him don go do ritual, his business is growing fast......etc

at long last wen she take a closer look and finds out that this is not her child, she drops him, and he return back to ground.......that is wen ppl say his business is dying, he is an unfortunate begin, dem don dey follow am for village, his life is becoming miserable etc......

that is life
Re: Define "Life" In Your Own Perspective. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
What is life to me? I have always wanted to talk about this with some1,life,hmmm,very complicated. It hurts me that there are so much i just dont understand about life,my life has been complicated since as far back as i can remember. I have felt both extremes of intense pain and intense joy. I have laughed and i have cried,i have been very bad and i have been good,i have loved and i have hated. Life is a unique journey,and everyone must walk his own path and fight his own battles. Ofcourse we do not hold the strings,we do not decide when we stop running.Life is good,life is cruel. Life is music and life is laughter. Life is whatever you make it. I dont know how long i am gonna live,but one thing i know for sure is that i am gona live life till i die.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Letters To My Aborted Daughter / Which One Is The Correct Sentence To Used? / 4ever&always Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.