Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

How To Run Internet Speed Test With Dos Command - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Run Internet Speed Test With Dos Command (14905 Views)

Airtel Speed Test With Picture / How To Increase Your Internet Speed With TP Link Router / Nigeria Leads West Africa In Internet Speed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Run Internet Speed Test With Dos Command by scantee(m): 7:55pm On Apr 21, 2009
Please can anyone tell me how to run internet speed test with
Dos command without using software.

i normally use software called (PC-PIT-STOP SPEED TEST)

i want to know if i can as well run the test through Dos.

i am grateful for your any response.
Re: How To Run Internet Speed Test With Dos Command by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 22, 2009
I had same question in mind b4,
whose bailin us out.?
Re: How To Run Internet Speed Test With Dos Command by scantee(m): 3:06pm On Apr 22, 2009
@brein

yeh!
i really needs solution for that.
which software have been using for your own.
Re: How To Run Internet Speed Test With Dos Command by opensource(m): 5:02pm On Apr 23, 2009
I found a solution online

If you have a router in which you have terminated your bandwith then install PRTG monitor & enable snmp-server on your router .
router(config)#snmp-server community RO
router(config)#snmp-server enable traps

Then add sensor in PRTG.(It will allow you to monitor 1 interface at a time).
Then download anything from microsoft site, becoz it is the only site which will give you full download speed,download 3 or 4 thing simuntaniously until you are fully choked means you open any site & it will show you "Page cannot displayed"

You will see in graphics monitor how much bandwith you have.

download Link www.paessler.com/prtg
Re: How To Run Internet Speed Test With Dos Command by scantee(m): 6:06pm On Apr 24, 2009
@opensource
is there no means of checking it without using a program.

well, i am having a problem from installing any program that is from m-s site, because the site must request that you pass validation exercise to see if your (O.S) is Geniune.

all the os i bought were condem by m-s soft site so i cant install any of their program.

is there any way to pypass their validation and install the stuff

thanks

my guy
more help please
Re: How To Run Internet Speed Test With Dos Command by uthamaputi: 7:10pm On May 04, 2011
lalitha7 super sharing ,
Re: How To Run Internet Speed Test With Dos Command by farrukhnawaz: 6:45pm On Jan 23, 2020
The simple way is to check your Internet speed with this free PTCL speed test tool. That will show you the current download and upload stream speed.
Re: How To Run Internet Speed Test With Dos Command by suonerietelefon: 7:32am On May 08, 2020
I often use eaq brasil banda larga to check my internet speed

(1) (Reply)

List Of Top 9 Best Laptop In The World / How To Install Adobe Cs6 Master Collection? / 11 Smartphone Apps That Can Help You Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.