Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,772 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

FUTA Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTA Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike. (1079 Views)

Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. / Uniben Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike / Universities Pull Out Of ASUU Strike 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FUTA Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike. by Parrotpal(m): 10:05am On Dec 05, 2013
Great futarian!!! The press release by the student union of the Federal University of Technology Akure concerning the ASUU strike. A special bulleting was released on the 3rd of Dec. 2013 from the office of the Registrar of the Federal University of Technology Akure that "in compliance with the directives of the federal government to all federal university, the office of the registrar has issue a notification requesting members of the academic staff of the Federal University of Technology Akure to resume work on or before Monday 9th Dec, 2013 and sign the resumption register in the office of their head of department"...This implies that they are only requesting the lecturers to abide by the Federal government notification... On this note the FUTA SUG implore all FUTARIANS to still stay back at their various destination till a compromise has been reach between the management and ASUU, after this all student shall be notify when to resume back in school. Thank you.
ALUTA CONTINUA...VICTORIA ASCERTA
Signed by WELFARE DIRECTOR
COMRADE AYOADE ADEMOLA(DEXTER)
Re: FUTA Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike. by Hesohjay: 10:20am On Dec 05, 2013
aw can i bliv dis joor
Re: FUTA Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike. by Parrotpal(m): 10:28am On Dec 05, 2013
Hesohjay: aw can i bliv dis joor
The circular from the office of the registrar was circulated around all schools(faculty) and all hall of residence on 3rd of Dec. While the circular above was released I think yesterday from the office of the FUTASUG WELFARE DIRECTOR. Between are you futarian? If yes, you can call your peeps to confirm
Re: FUTA Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike. by sseunth(m): 11:15am On Dec 05, 2013
is it on futa site.....my friends aint in schl....any prove....

(1) (Reply)

2014 Fupre Post Ume Result / Can I Study Computer Sc With This Result / Update:video Of The 2 LAUTECH Students Striped Naked & Beaten For Stealing Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.