Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

I Cant Serve This Ban By Sexkillz till 3001 - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Cant Serve This Ban By Sexkillz till 3001 (1765 Views)

Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz / Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz / Sexkillz Must Go!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cant Serve This Ban By Sexkillz till 3001 by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 05, 2013
NosoChic: O Chi m 3001 HahahaHaha.

Oga Seun abeg are there stipulated ban periods for particular offenses. I think we should look into that, if there is none.

This banning ish has become down right comical IMO cheesy
Don't be fooled. This is his real profile. He edited it to make it look as if it's 3001!

Re: I Cant Serve This Ban By Sexkillz till 3001 by Idrismusty97(m): 11:23pm On Dec 05, 2013
Mr•Olodo:
My real name is Joshua Obetoe
www.facebook.com/joshobetoe
and wat you should learn from Nairaland is dat you may be viewing a topic and logout and your name would still be three viewing it ....

wat about in sexuality where guest are not allowed but you would still see viewing one guest.

www.facebook.com/joshobetoe
them ban you for Facebook again? Why is the link removed, abi you carry cursed for head? gringrin
Re: I Cant Serve This Ban By Sexkillz till 3001 by MrOlodo(m): 11:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
Idrismusty97: them ban you for Facebook again? Why is the link removed, abi you carry cursed for head? gringrin

sorry

www.facebook.com/joshuaobetoe

Dey did,nt ban me oo....

well I just like commenting on his post because he replies my email and sometimes email me to reply his post....

compare to maxwellokuma....

I don't reply his thread if he email me again
Re: I Cant Serve This Ban By Sexkillz till 3001 by eggheaders(m): 2:16am On Dec 06, 2013
sexkillz: That's photoshop.

Son of a gun what are you scared of calling you out to own up to your stupidity. I hope someone bright in your lineage will tell you the meaning of derailing a thread. And like I told you in the post you hid, if you reincarnate 10 more times you can't still measure up to my shoelace. Deal with your chronic inferiority complex syndrome son.
Re: I Cant Serve This Ban By Sexkillz till 3001 by fuckfuckman(m): 8:02am On Dec 06, 2013
eggheaders:

Son of a gun what are you scared of calling you out to own up to your stupidity. I hope someone bright in your lineage will tell you the meaning of derailing a thread. And like I told you in the post you hid, if you reincarnate 10 more times you can't still measure up to my shoelace. Deal with your chronic inferiority complex syndrome son.

grin
Re: I Cant Serve This Ban By Sexkillz till 3001 by fuckfuckman(m): 6:09am On Dec 07, 2013
grin
Re: I Cant Serve This Ban By Sexkillz till 3001 by seniourman(m): 8:41pm On Dec 07, 2013
someone help
Re: I Cant Serve This Ban By Sexkillz till 3001 by Balyz: 12:03am On Dec 09, 2013
Una no go kill me tonight grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet 4-year-old Jake Amo, The New Internet Sensation (photos) / Edit Profile / 18+ Sex Story : The Perfect Couple 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.