Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,482 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

How Can I Detect My Blood Level? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Detect My Blood Level? (975 Views)

What Can I Do To Reduce The Sugar Content In My Blood? / How To Detect Fake Drugs Before Purchase / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Detect My Blood Level? by Standing5(m): 1:32pm On Dec 05, 2013
I will like to know the level of blood i have in me i.e the blood level of my body but can't seem to get an satisfying guide in the web, not even an article talking about it. I want to hear from those who are knowledgable in the house, if blood level is measureable? if yes, how can i measure mine?
Re: How Can I Detect My Blood Level? by Standing5(m): 11:24am On Dec 18, 2013
Still waiting.
Re: How Can I Detect My Blood Level? by dddaaayyyooo(m): 1:07pm On Dec 18, 2013
It is not easy to measure the level of your blood yourself without any laboratory test. I will give you 3 simple tips that can help you.

1, Go for a plasma volume test or a (red cell mass test) its a nuclear lab procedure used to measure the volume (amount) of blood in the body.
2, Walk into any hospital that people donate blood or sell their blood, talk to the attendants to test you if you have enough blood to donate, those people have quick things to detect how much blood volume you have. (Though you will later decline giving your blood after he/she tells you how far. RUN)
3, This method requires no stress. Its measure your blood by how long you can stand. When you wake up in the morning and you have not taken any meal try standing for straight 2 hours without resting on anything. If you can do it completely then I guess you have much blood, but if you fall or quit due to dizziness then its below normal. (NOTE. Am a computer scientist but I do have little idea about health issues)
Re: How Can I Detect My Blood Level? by Standing5(m): 1:16pm On Dec 25, 2013
^Thanks alot.
Re: How Can I Detect My Blood Level? by ay0201(m): 3:45pm On Dec 25, 2013
dddaaayyyooo: It is not easy to measure the level of your blood yourself without any laboratory test. I will give you 3 simple tips that can help you.

1, Go for a plasma volume test or a (red cell mass test) its a nuclear lab procedure used to measure the volume (amount) of blood in the body.
2, Walk into any hospital that people donate blood or sell their blood, talk to the attendants to test you if you have enough blood to donate, those people have quick things to detect how much blood volume you have. (Though you will later decline giving your blood after he/she tells you how far. RUN)
3, This method requires no stress. Its measure your blood by how long you can stand. When you wake up in the morning and you have not taken any meal try standing for straight 2 hours without resting on anything. If you can do it completely then I guess you have much blood, but if you fall or quit due to dizziness then its below normal. (NOTE. Am a computer scientist but I do have little idea about health issues)
Bro, you should have simply asked d OP to go to d hospital or go to a standard medical diagnostic centre. Square pegs in a round holes do not match. @ OP, go to a hospital, talk to a doctor who should ask you to go to the laboratory to run a full blood count. Take the result back to the doctor for interpretation. As simple as dat.

(1) (Reply)

Why Going To Enugun Healing River Fastest Healing Cup Emerge / Boil or Dry Meat thoroughly to prevent Ebola Virus- EXPERTS / Ebola Case Reported In Eku Hospital Delta State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.