Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,504 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Nigerian Survives 3-Days At Bottom Of Atlantic Ocean - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nigerian Survives 3-Days At Bottom Of Atlantic Ocean (37505 Views)

Some Interesting Facts About Mining And Earth's Ocean. / Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core / Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Survives 3-Days At Bottom Of Atlantic Ocean by Uchwilliam(m): 4:03pm On Dec 07, 2013
Great news!! The Lord is guud!!
Re: Nigerian Survives 3-Days At Bottom Of Atlantic Ocean by Smartjeezy(m): 4:03pm On Dec 07, 2013
Im Happy For You....I Have Spent Four Days Myself Under Bed Running For My Ex Girlfriend...
Re: Nigerian Survives 3-Days At Bottom Of Atlantic Ocean by Eobiabo(m): 4:04pm On Dec 07, 2013
thank God
Re: Nigerian Survives 3-Days At Bottom Of Atlantic Ocean by Gifted4all(m): 4:04pm On Dec 07, 2013
And you expect me to read this long boring write up
Re: Nigerian Survives 3-Days At Bottom Of Atlantic Ocean by dheaven: 4:04pm On Dec 07, 2013
book of psalm is powerful in some ways
Re: Nigerian Survives 3-Days At Bottom Of Atlantic Ocean by mitey(m): 4:06pm On Dec 07, 2013
If it is not your time to die, you CANNOT die. Simple.

December Prayer
============
For those of us wey see this post, we will make it into the New Year.

Anybody wey talk say I no go chop New Year rice, Die! Die!! Die!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Survives 3-Days At Bottom Of Atlantic Ocean by Mariojane(f): 4:07pm On Dec 07, 2013
Nigeria is bad but nobody wants to die. Am happy for d guy 4 finding a means to stay alive
Re: Nigerian Survives 3-Days At Bottom Of Atlantic Ocean by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2013
He's one lucky dude! I am happy for him!
Re: Nigerian Survives 3-Days At Bottom Of Atlantic Ocean by onome: 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2013
m nt surprised wat is d eba meant 4
Re: Nigerian Survives 3-Days At Bottom Of Atlantic Ocean by ini4brandon(m): 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2013
Ntom: ...while some ignorant ones will say there is no God.
I hate it when we seem to base our belief in the existence of God on stories like this;
What about the rest of the crew that died? God hates them?
Why didn't god prevent the accident in the first place?

Telling the families of the deceased that Okene's survival was an 'Act of God' is faith weakening.
BTW I believe in The existence of the Almighty God.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Survives 3-Days At Bottom Of Atlantic Ocean by cap28: 4:33pm On Dec 07, 2013
This man needs to get down on his knees and give thanks to the Lord almighty for delivering him from this situation.

Im sure he will make the most of evry day of his life from now onwards as this ordeal must have taught him just how quickly it can be taken away from you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Survives 3-Days At Bottom Of Atlantic Ocean by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 07, 2013
Hehehe... on God's deliverance! It is funny how people play down on serious matter with God that doesn't exist! Bwahaha...
Re: Nigerian Survives 3-Days At Bottom Of Atlantic Ocean by lurvy: 4:39pm On Dec 07, 2013
Congrats to the guy and his loved ones, his God remembered him!
I actually watched this video on CNN and BBC some few days back.
Re: Nigerian Survives 3-Days At Bottom Of Atlantic Ocean by iamdjizzy: 4:46pm On Dec 07, 2013
I have read this story before on Niaraland sha
Re: Nigerian Survives 3-Days At Bottom Of Atlantic Ocean by cap28: 4:58pm On Dec 07, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oqnpEozQYo

the reporter on another video of this incident says that he had to endure hearing the sound of the bodies of his dead crew members being eaten by sharks Jeez..........
Re: Nigerian Survives 3-Days At Bottom Of Atlantic Ocean by NAJALYN: 5:02pm On Dec 07, 2013
Thank you Jesus for confirming once more that those who have their trust in you will always be victorious.
Re: Nigerian Survives 3-Days At Bottom Of Atlantic Ocean by 299: 5:07pm On Dec 07, 2013
kekakuz: its a miracle
i mean see how this ibo man used fake oxygen to survive for 3 days.
maybe fake things are not totally bad afterall. its time we start cutting them cap.

also guys am first to comment
its a miracle too
So anyone that is not yoruba is automatically igbo? Some of you are highly ignorant that it's getting annoying already. Seems your IQ is lower than that of a dim-witted oaf.
Re: Nigerian Survives 3-Days At Bottom Of Atlantic Ocean by comradestalk: 5:19pm On Dec 07, 2013
To God Almighty be the glory!
Re: Nigerian Survives 3-Days At Bottom Of Atlantic Ocean by cap28: 5:28pm On Dec 07, 2013
apparently the boat he was in capsized and sank 30 metres below the surface of the atlantic not right to the bottom as the title of this post misleadingly states , hence the air pocket that he was able to survive on:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsN5bB3xE04

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Survives 3-Days At Bottom Of Atlantic Ocean by rodeo0070(m): 5:47pm On Dec 07, 2013
God is great!
Reminds me of "I shouldn't be alive" TV show...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Survives 3-Days At Bottom Of Atlantic Ocean by seankay(m): 6:17pm On Dec 07, 2013
What a lucky man.where are the pics?

Chilling with 'mami water'
Re: Nigerian Survives 3-Days At Bottom Of Atlantic Ocean by BabaTony: 6:25pm On Dec 07, 2013
I first saw this news on bbc, I was shocked NONE of the nigerian media carried it. It shows the kind of society we are, if it we to be some political news it would be everywhere. The Nigerian media unfortunately have failed us, they prefer yellow journalism massaged by the pockets of politicians. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Survives 3-Days At Bottom Of Atlantic Ocean by EyesWideOpen(m): 6:34pm On Dec 07, 2013
Anyone noticed where it say he was rescued in his boxer shorts? What was a cook doing in boxer shorts moments before shipwreck?
Re: Nigerian Survives 3-Days At Bottom Of Atlantic Ocean by cap28: 6:38pm On Dec 07, 2013
BabaTony: I first saw this news on bbc, I was shocked NONE of the nigerian media carried it. It shows the kind of society we are, if it we to be some political news it would be everywhere. The Nigerian media unfortunately have failed us, they prefer yellow journalism massaged by the pockets of politicians. angry angry angry

the Nigerian media are a bunch of ar..se licking sycophants who have zero interest in the well being of their own citizens.
Re: Nigerian Survives 3-Days At Bottom Of Atlantic Ocean by Tukor32: 6:48pm On Dec 07, 2013
dat man na papi iwota
Re: Nigerian Survives 3-Days At Bottom Of Atlantic Ocean by Mmadu111: 6:54pm On Dec 07, 2013
kekakuz: its a miracle
i mean see how this ibo man used fake oxygen to survive for 3 days.
maybe fake things are not totally bad afterall. its time we start cutting them cap.

also guys am first to comment
its a miracle too
why must you bring Ibo people in all your post and analyses?, from all indication you're exhibiting childish and irresponsible communication skills, please grow up.
Re: Nigerian Survives 3-Days At Bottom Of Atlantic Ocean by adino(m): 7:06pm On Dec 07, 2013
Please, @ Everyone.
Which Psalm did the man recite.
Re: Nigerian Survives 3-Days At Bottom Of Atlantic Ocean by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 07, 2013
chimchim1: God u are indeed awesome
I love u Lord and may ur name alone b praised

which of the god?
Re: Nigerian Survives 3-Days At Bottom Of Atlantic Ocean by waldigit: 7:11pm On Dec 07, 2013
ini4brandon: I hate it when we seem to base our belief in the existence of God on stories like this;
What about the rest of the crew that died? God hates them?
Why didn't god prevent the accident in the first place?

Telling the families of the deceased that Okene's survival was an 'Act of God' is faith weakening.
BTW I believe in The existence of the Almighty God.

So you think its his responsibility to watch over every tom dick and harry like a paid body guard. Like the His word I tell if you don't repent you shall likewise perish.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Survives 3-Days At Bottom Of Atlantic Ocean by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 07, 2013
Ntom: ...while some ignorant ones will say there is no God.

The man was lucky that's all.
Re: Nigerian Survives 3-Days At Bottom Of Atlantic Ocean by ichommy(m): 7:12pm On Dec 07, 2013
Re: Nigerian Survives 3-Days At Bottom Of Atlantic Ocean by IAMBREEZY: 7:23pm On Dec 07, 2013
Wow thank God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Innovations :mechanical Corn Roaster / Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) / Nigeria Man Kehinde Durojaiye Invents A Jet Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.