Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? (10284 Views)

How Good Are Lenovo Laptops / Please How Good Are Lenovo Laptops?? / Mini Price: Laptops And Netbooks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 05, 2013
Just saw this LENOVO netbook that has 2GB ram, 320HDD, 1.5GHz, 11.6inch, windows 8, touch screen. Processor i3, intel celeron. Battery 5hours and is about #50,000. I want to buy it but I don't really know how reliable and durable Lenovo brand is. Please if you have used Lenovo netbook please post reviews of the brand. I saw the advert on an xmas promo site and the quantity is limited. Please hasten your reviews! And mod please post this to front page. Thanks.
Re: Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 05, 2013
Please I sincerely need your reviews. Thank you.
Re: Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by KnightsTemplar(m): 9:24pm On Dec 05, 2013
chukwuma101: Please I sincerely need your reviews. Thank you.

Yes they are, and since their acquisition of IBM it has given them an added advantage.

1 Like

Re: Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 06, 2013
Thanks bro. I appreciate.
Re: Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 06, 2013
stupid posts keep making front page!!!!!!!! Y?
Re: Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 06, 2013
very strong. company i was working with gave me one to use. very strong. i wouldnt buy it myself though cuz they are not aesthetically pleasing to the eye

2 Likes

Re: Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by seydam21(m): 1:34pm On Dec 06, 2013
interesting!
Re: Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by marleygab(m): 1:36pm On Dec 06, 2013
The Answer is yes. they are very sturdy, strong and very reliable. getting that netbook for 50k is an opportunity you dont wanna miss. Their latest releases dont look bad
Re: Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by diarra94(m): 1:37pm On Dec 06, 2013
lenovo pcs and netbooks are some of the best in the market. very durable and reliable.
Re: Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by youngice(m): 1:37pm On Dec 06, 2013
Nope buy a hp or Toshiba for more user care
Re: Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by kekakuz(m): 1:38pm On Dec 06, 2013
all this things are good,omo Nna lo ba nkanje
just buy from the ryt place

1 Like

Re: Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by tokunbobo(m): 1:38pm On Dec 06, 2013
Please post the pictures and let us see. Thanks
Re: Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by olawumiseun: 1:39pm On Dec 06, 2013
ask google
Re: Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by ichommy(m): 1:41pm On Dec 06, 2013
I haven't use it before.
Re: Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 06, 2013
Lenovo will soon beat Techno and Gionee. Hw many of U have seen their Yoga Tablet?
Re: Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by mitey(m): 1:52pm On Dec 06, 2013
obadiah777: very strong. company i was working with gave me one to use. very strong. i wouldnt buy it myself though cuz they are not aesthetically pleasing to the eye

^^^^
Copy that. Ugly looking things, but like Lagos molue will serve you till thy kingdom come grin

2 Likes

Re: Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by adrainuche(m): 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2013
yes I have a lenovo all in one pc, its simply da bomb even chicks are like OMG !!!! never b afraid to try new things !!!
Re: Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by texanomaly(f): 2:04pm On Dec 06, 2013
obadiah777: very strong. company i was working with gave me one to use. very strong.

i wouldnt buy it myself though cuz they are not aesthetically pleasing to the eye

You make me laugh till I cry sometimes. You know that? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 06, 2013
These are the pictures.

Re: Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 06, 2013
mitey:

^^^^
Copy that. Ugly looking things, but like Lagos molue will serve you till thy kingdom come grin
righttttt lmao grin
Re: Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by Royver(m): 2:14pm On Dec 06, 2013
Currently using a Lenovo notebook. One day I was crossing the road with my lenovo in my backpack. As I dashed forward the handle of the backpack cut and the bag fell to the floor. Before I could say "Jack" one yeye taxi climbed the bag! I heard a crunching sound and then another as the back tyre climbed the bag too. I grabbed the bag as the taxi man sped off and I opened it. The laptop was indented and the screen cracked at the edge. I took it to one computer guy and in less than 2hrs my lenovo was running like say nothing happen. Even the computer guy was shocked. This happened a year ago and the laptop still dey kampe.
True story.

5 Likes

Re: Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 06, 2013
texanomaly:

You make make me laugh till I cry sometimes. You know that? cheesy

they do say laughter is the best medicine so i guess i am reducing your medical bills. thats good. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by AZeD1(m): 2:16pm On Dec 06, 2013
Lenevo products == good quality
Re: Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by bory09(m): 2:19pm On Dec 06, 2013
can i get the fake model in alaba maybe the fake may cost 25 thousand naira abi wetin una talk
Re: Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by alingo4life: 2:27pm On Dec 06, 2013
Broda,Go for it.I bought this same laptop on lenovo.com with a credit card i bought from a hacker..and believe me you,i sold the laptop for 60,000naira when it got here.and na because na runs payment i used that was why it was cheaper for me to sell..

Good laptop anyday,anytime..i dont know the problem with Nigerians and brands..right now,i use a laptop i bought from walmart, A googlechroome laptop from acer.Am sure i should be the first person to use it in Nigeria..Good system and working perfectly well. Bleep brand..as long as its working well,you're good to go

Tahnsk
Re: Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by pappilo(m): 2:28pm On Dec 06, 2013
The processor cant be i3 and Celeron at the same time. check again please.

I bought a Yoga 13, i5, 4GB Ram, 128SSD only last week so cant make any judgement about how long it will last. Lenovo used to be IBM who made rugged computers so I am expecting this to last as long as my 5 year old Toshiba which is still going strong.
Re: Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by basisop(m): 2:32pm On Dec 06, 2013
Lenovo is strong ooh though not appealing to the eyes. I used mine, got tired but the Laptop refused to get bad. The day it was stolen, I had mixed feelings shaa, happy that we parted ways finally but sad the way it went.
Re: Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 06, 2013
olawumiseun: ask google

My sentiments exactly.

Why is op coming to nl when there is google?
Re: Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by IAMBREEZY: 2:39pm On Dec 06, 2013
The are good and durable i have used one before.
Re: Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 06, 2013
Thanks for all the comments. Thanks MOD.
Re: Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 06, 2013
Royver: Currently using a Lenovo notebook. One day I was crossing the road with my lenovo in my backpack. As I dashed forward the handle of the backpack cut and the bag fell to the floor. Before I could say "Jack" one yeye taxi climbed the bag! I heard a crunching sound and then another as the back tyre climbed the bag too. I grabbed the bag as the taxi man sped off and I opened it. The laptop was indented and the screen cracked at the edge. I took it to one computer guy and in less than 2hrs my lenovo was running like say nothing happen. Even the computer guy was shocked. This happened a year ago and the laptop still dey kampe.
True story.
thanks bro. I will get the lappie.
Re: Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? by Coldblooded(m): 2:56pm On Dec 06, 2013
alingo4life: Broda,Go for it.I bought this same laptop on lenovo.com with a credit card i bought from a hacker..and believe me you,i sold the laptop for 60,000naira when it got here.and na because na runs payment i used that was why it was cheaper for me to sell..

Good laptop anyday,anytime..i dont know the problem with Nigerians and brands..right now,i use a laptop i bought from walmart, A googlechroome laptop from acer.Am sure i should be the first person to use it in Nigeria..Good system and working perfectly well. Bleep brand..as long as its working well,you're good to go

Tahnsk
undecided
Googlechrome wey don dey obsolete.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ask Me Any Question On Pc Problems / What Are The Factors Limiting The Growth Of Internet In Nigeria? / I Want To Buy A Laptop,any Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.