Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. - Family (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. (138528 Views)

Things Every Young Person Should Know In This Day And Age / Please Advice! How To Guide A Child That Shows Early Sign Of Homosexuality. / How Can You Locate Your Lost Child, Whom You Saw As A Baby Now Over Twenty Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by IAMBOSS1990: 12:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
Kingkumsecond:

Thank you.

i will do as you said
Bro visit Christopher Orji in Enugu state and I am sure, Jesus will give you a solution.

If you doubt, watch some of his deliverance videos on Facebook and build your faith. https://www.facebook.com/ChristopherOrjiMinistriesCOJIM

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by SporaD8: 5:51am On Jun 17, 2022
Alex08101558404:
Av had lot of paranormal encounter but the one that I always smile when I remember was my 2nd relationship .I met Joan on 2go that year I was an apprentice in a phone repair shop. Joan was a very cute fair gal. She didn't believe one cud be cute as I was den so she ask for a meeting..we met and she begged me to be her boyfriend..dats d first time such a cute lady wud ask me to date her..but there's something about joan.her eyes are blue and Wen u look into her eyes it's like an ocean having tsunami in it . The first time she visited my mom told me ,so u av finally brought home a serpent ..I ask her what does she mean she said I will knw soon. I offered her everything she said all she need is jus water to drink nothing else. Later she took her leave and as she boarded a bike she told me ,Ur mom dnt like me cos she knw wat I am and she no it's wat u are too but dnt want to accept it for u..I ask her wat do u mean ,she said never mind.
Our love was genuine she told me I av powers but will take me time to knw how to use it but she can use all her own already. I was actually always scared Wen wit her cos she talks like she is untouchable. She showereme with gifts and call cards.. she sent me card 2k w certain day so I wanted to share it to a side chick of mine and Joan called me and said Alex don't u try share credit I bought for u to any stupid gal or even call her with it or else u will hear from me. Hot sweat full my body after she cut ..I was like I don enter am ooo. Cos of how powerful she was to sex her was a thorn to me o..I didn't Wana try it . She was a virgin.she called me on a Monday morning dat she is coming to my house and I must disvirgin her that day and I shud buy water and keep for her ..since we dated for 2yrs it's only water Joan drinks wherever we go outing or inside .d day I disvirgin her she said if we shud marry it wud be great but she wunt live long cos dat wud be her trying to change destiny .she called me one day while at work dat my dad will fall sick and die on a wensday ,I shud try all best to make sure he dnt fall sick cos it wud be a poisoned drink ..I told her my dad dnt drink anymore she said she knw but something will happen and he will drink dis she av seen. On a Sunday my dad brother came to pick him to Der village meeting and he came bak drunk and jus at 2am he vomited a bucket full of blood..I Immediately knew it's poison.we took him to hospital dey said dey cnt detect Wats d problem but he kept vomiting blood and we d kids kept donatin blood till he died on a wensday. Me and Joan are still paddy ..we broke up Wen I got admission..she said she dnt Wana hold me back dat I shud go and enjoy another gal.she is married now but no kids cos she av had all her kids in d water according to her o.
Is She from Kaduna or Delta State?!
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by deewhytee: 10:26pm On Jul 08, 2022
Kingkumsecond:
Sometimes, i feel like visiting the lord choosen but i don't know how i will get in contact with the head pastor. and i can't take the risk of just going to any church and start talking like a parrot, its that bad

Go to MFM Prayer City in Lagos. They'll give you sound counselling after listening to you and run you through a thorough deliverance session that would help alleviate/ eradicate your plight.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by gazilion: 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2022
Good Sunday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Tenrack: 3:59am On Mar 25, 2023
udumosam23:
I was b/w 4-5 in mubi former gongola state, in d army barracks. Followed some group of older folk for a rat hunt, a bush was set ablaze and we spreaded ourselves in wait. From where I was standing, I saw about ten rats batting each others tail until they formed a circle in d fire, I called out and explain what I saw, and we all waited for the fire to die down, but not even one rat was found, I was severely beaten for telling a lie, but I know I saw it.
that's a rat king you saw there.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Adaibeku(f): 10:01pm On Mar 29, 2023
seankay:
I can't say if it was a vision or reality but it was def not a dream.I saw the figure in my room,all in white with fan on its head.....that's all I can remember bout d description,it was stretching forth it hands like it was beckoning on my spirit to come,I was crying but it didn't disappear until my prayerful mom came in and after the shout of Jesus,its disappeared.She didn't see the figure anyway.
*this happened the night I collected sweet from my cousin that was believed to be a witch den.Thank God she's been delivered.
liars , christians will accuse Islam of taqqiyya but won't stop lying of chasing demons.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Adaibeku(f): 10:08pm On Mar 29, 2023

Those village pvssycats are winches o cheesy tongue
When they scratch you, it takes ages to heal.
it's good they scratch sense into u .
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Adaibeku(f): 10:17pm On Mar 29, 2023

oh my God......goose bumps experience there. Jesus. Nw that is what i call battle btw good and evil. Your innocent soul saved you. Two things, the shining woman, was definatly your guardian angel or the angel on guard in the house. I feel like shouting glory to God....
idiot it has nothing to do with ur god Jesus or guardian angel but dead relatives at afterlife.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:59pm On May 24, 2023
Anwasia:
From the age of 15 I started seeing the living dead and strange creatures that are not of this world.

My best friend is a ghost that is as old as time.

The first time I told someone about this I was declared mentally inbalance

Till today I still see and communicate with the living dead. But only but a few people knows about this.
you should share ur experiences with them many are curious. Since they don't believe my stories about the land of the dead.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Waffarianman(m): 6:14pm On May 24, 2023

i still see. But its more of someones future. That is if i want to. Its like downloading information from someone's hard disk. When i cant hold the information, i tell them. I have stopped doing that, because it has its side effect. I no b pastor o,its just a gift.
But still never over look what a child says,they maybe small, but their eyes are clear ''pure'', enough to see things.

Me too I see and it happens so nowadays am afraid to speak🙊. They don't understand... Koleyewon
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by IAMBOSS1990: 8:28pm On May 24, 2023
Waffarianman:

Me too I see and it happens so nowadays am afraid to speak🙊. They don't understand... Koleyewon
Care to share?
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Charismatic107: 6:26pm On Aug 31, 2023
can't believe i read every single post on this thread till the last page

2 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by sholay2011(m): 9:06pm On Aug 31, 2023
Alex08101558404:
My mother was a river goddess priestess, one day I went to a stream while maybe 11 to catch a fish and came home to boil it,no matter how I boil it it never seem like it's even about to cook .d fish was even swimming around in the hot water pot. It was strange I ran to tell my mom, she immediately ask where I caught it and I told her she was mad wit me and told me that's a child of river goddess I shud take it bak to the water and hopefully she don't kill me if am a destiny child . That word scared d shit outa me (kill me) I took d fish and ran towards d river on getting Der I saw a very dark cutest being I am yet to see in my life ,she was sitting untop of the river and her hair was so long it went under the water I cudnt see the end. She looked at me and I immediately dropped d fish into d water and it swimmed straight to her and she started sinking into d water and a wind of terrible fear blew me and I was so scared I ran and fell, stand ran fell till I got home .my mom smiled when she saw me that am a true son of the goddess for coming bak alive . Till today I dnt near rivers o cos mom told me any day I near river it will take me away cos am the goddess son . He who say ders no mermaid na cos he Neva jam..the other experience I can't say cos if I say it I will die . But the trut is there are so many things going on spiritualy we dnt knw until we are opportuned to see it .now am chief priests by convenant but av not accepted d call and I knw wat am facing now for not wanting that life.i dnt curse people cos I av gift of say it and it shall be so.
You need Jesus in your life. He is the light of the world, follow Him, and you will stop walking in darkness.

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by ofemigeorge(m): 10:47pm On Jan 15
Wow I remember this thread back then , many of the op stories got lost when nairaland crashed back in 2012/13.

It was an interesting experience
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by ofemigeorge(m): 10:59pm On Jan 15
I also believe there are things that happen spiritually that we don't know about. I watched someone on Instagram a live video captured by CCTV of a woman taking her dog for a work while she was working her dog along the road/pavement.....this one happened in way far china.

The dog suddenly stopped walking. She pulled and pulled the chain of the dog but he remained on one spot. It was a black dog. Just the within few seconds the pavement, and building/ curling along the page came crashing down. There was no way they could have survived it. No way. But then you ask your selves wat was it the dog saw. Dark Angel of death or angel of God light. Which ever itt was, the dogg froze on one spot fearfully.

Not every dog can see. Not every human can see. But this dog was picked to see just like any human can be picked to see visions and signs.

Then i say to my self. God is the greatest

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) / Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.