Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,351 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Is This The Name Of A Scammer? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is This The Name Of A Scammer? (1093 Views)

Hilarious Reply To A Scammer / Beware Arinze Damian Chikezie Is A Scammer....a Criminal.. / Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Name Of A Scammer? by luvchild(f): 8:13am On Jun 17, 2006
OK, forum I need your help I met this man on line, we have chatted for awhile now. There was somethings not quite right with him. One he asked me for money a hundred dollars, and no I didn't send it to him. He begged me to forgive him saying it would never happen again. YET, I never trust him again, two he clinged to me professing his love within the first week we met. I became his everything. Anyway, someone told me that this name is fake. that it contains Ibo and Yoruba name therefore it is fake. The persons gave me the name of what does this mean, is this true?
Re: Is This The Name Of A Scammer? by rasque(m): 8:41am On Jun 17, 2006
grin confirm Yahoo Yahoo Boy
Re: Is This The Name Of A Scammer? by Seun(m): 10:47am On Jun 17, 2006
You are quite sharp. I'm glad you escaped this trap. What's his email address?
Re: Is This The Name Of A Scammer? by luvchild(f): 6:47pm On Jun 17, 2006
oops
Re: Is This The Name Of A Scammer? by DaHitler(m): 6:58pm On Jun 17, 2006
I will say that a relative stranger asking you for money is a pretty strong indicator that he or she is a scammer.
Re: Is This The Name Of A Scammer? by OldGlory1(m): 10:55pm On Jun 20, 2006
Luvchild

It is time to pick up and run!
Re: Is This The Name Of A Scammer? by obedz(m): 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2006
wat if the guy is for real?, cos i wonder hw will a yahoo boy gives u a valid nigerian name and beside the name doesnt really sound sexy so no yahoo guy will want to use such name. well the choice is urs sha grin grin grin
Re: Is This The Name Of A Scammer? by OBOBO1: 10:13pm On Mar 30, 2010
how do this yahoo.yahoo get this brain? well sha, no be steal dem steal,but na stealing by practice,
Re: Is This The Name Of A Scammer? by justwise(m): 9:09am On Mar 31, 2010
luvchild:

OK, forum I need your help I met this man on line, we have chatted for awhile now. There was somethings not quite right with him. One he asked me for money a hundred dollars, and no I didn't send it to him. He begged me to forgive him saying it would never happen again. YET, I never trust him again, two he clinged to me professing his love within the first week we met. I became his everything. Anyway, someone told me that this name is fake. that it contains Ibo and Yoruba name therefore it is fake. The persons gave me the name of what does this mean, is this true?

Please run as long as your legs can carry you.
Re: Is This The Name Of A Scammer? by kufreabasi(m): 4:23pm On Apr 07, 2010
You should have let the cat out of the bag so that we may also know his or her name for us to also be as sharp as you.

Receive wisdom
Re: Is This The Name Of A Scammer? by dominique(f): 7:29pm On Apr 07, 2010
i was wondering how anybody still uses that trick in this day and age, then i checked the date of the first post and it all made sense to me. that was the initial tactic yahoo boys used and they were able to con a lot of unsuspecting victims. good thing the poster saw right through him.

(1) (Reply)

Senegal Seizes Two Tons Of Cocaine In Record Drug Bust . / Militants Blew Up Police Station, Burn Ruler's Palace / German-based Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Cocaine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.