Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,029 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him (6124 Views)

Conversation With A Scammer...please Beware!!! / Micheal Damilola Adetola Is A Scammer Alert Plz Avoid Him / Beware Arinze Damian Chikezie Is A Scammer....a Criminal.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him by Esolver1(m): 3:12am On May 19, 2011
My beloved Forum members, pls avoid doing business or anything involve money with Hazif Lecky
he is a big scammer. i wonder why some Nigerians are wicked and doesn't regard their reputations
at all. he claim to have made some dollars online through affiliate business. but he's uses that
opportunity to scam his fellow Nigerians.

forgetting that lots of internet marketers i have come across with, people who are making thousands of
dollars online daily strive to keep their costumers satisfied and good reputation.

This is the Reason;

I happen to be in Hafiz Lecky list, i always get some test message from him on buy this & that from him.
But i gave him a try on a JV partnership deal he text me.

The deal is ' he said he has a biz project at hand , he's looking for partners to work with him,
i should pay N5,000 into his GTB Bank and will get a commission of 10-12k after one good month.

since February till 2day, this guy is telling story. i went to his office, he is no where to be found [or hidden] i don't even know. No massage from him, no call, NOTHING.

My 5k i paid him, he didn't refund, my JV commission no where to be found.

Plz, Plz And PLEASE let no one do business or any transaction with this guy Hafiz Lecky, he is a BIG scam guru, not an internet marketing guru.

Anyone who knows him tell him to buy his JV Partners their money, b/c i discovered it's not only me.

I will keep you guys inform, i will also expose his new office address to you guys.
Re: Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 19, 2011
Hey, angry I also paid 5000 since February and have'nt recieved my dividends too. I'm quite dissapointed and also discusted about this. But I am usually careful in all my business dealings; so as to avoid scam, But I am quite surprised at the idea of becoming a victim to a person as Hafiz Lecky for whom I had much respect, owing to the fact that I attended a seminar in which he impressed me.

But all I want now is my money back!
Re: Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him by ilekky(m): 5:35pm On May 19, 2011
Please be patient with him.There are some things that they promised

and when it seems not working,I think the best thing to do is to refund

and protect their integrity.
Re: Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him by nairaexc: 6:32pm On May 19, 2011
You guys should be careful about many so called internet marketers.
And don't be greedy about fast money returns !
Re: Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him by seunoshy: 11:29am On May 20, 2011
This is a nice post,have been burning with anger all these while with Mr.Hafiz Lecky,am also on his list,am a victims to his JV scam.I know him on the platform of success Digest Extra,i paid on the 19th November 2010,base on the integrity of SDE & b/cos i respect him so much have attended his seminars where he delivered,likewise have been to his office @Petroleum manager building around abule egba.Fellow nairalanders' in December he sent a text dat he just receive his dollar cheque dat it will be cleared in 18days time til now nothing happened.Any time you call he is always busy or his line is not available.At this junction am advising SADC platform to use a full page on their widely read paper,also on all other national dailies to do DISCLAMERS on Mr.Hafiz Lecky to save their own face because most of us know lecky through their platform,have sent this advice to SADC once but they didn't act on it.Well a word is enough for the wise.He who have ear,let him HEAR, Tanx

1 Like

Re: Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him by stagger: 3:05pm On May 20, 2011
All of you who have lost money to Hafiz Lecky did one thing wrong:

DID YOU BOTHER TO FIND OUT BY WHAT BUSINESS MODEL THE GUY WILL MAKE YOUR MONTHLY DIVIDENDS?

This is why people lose money. They never bother to ask questions. They just take money and throw at any money-making scheme out there.

Guys, be creative. Start a business where you create a product to sell or a service to render, and stop all these cheap and easy short-cuts to making money that take you nowhere!
Re: Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him by steadycash: 1:42pm On May 21, 2011
E-solver:

My beloved Forum members, pls avoid doing business or anything involve money with Hazif Lecky
he is a big scammer. i wonder why some Nigerians are wicked and doesn't regard their reputations
at all. he claim to have made some dollars online through affiliate business. but he's uses that
opportunity to scam his fellow Nigerians.

forgetting that lots of internet marketers i have come across with, people who are making thousands of
dollars online daily strive to keep their costumers satisfied and good reputation.

This is the Reason;

I happen to be in Hafiz Lecky list, i always get some test message from him on buy this & that from him.
But i gave him a try on a JV partnership deal he text me.

The deal is ' he said he has a biz project at hand , he's looking for partners to work with him,
i should pay N5,000 into his GTB Bank and will get a commission of 10-12k after one good month.

since February till 2day, this guy is telling story. i went to his office, he is no where to be found [or hidden] i don't even know. No massage from him, no call, NOTHING.

My 5k i paid him, he didn't refund, my JV commission no where to be found.

Plz, Plz And PLEASE let no one do business or any transaction with this guy Hafiz Lecky, he is a BIG scam guru, not an internet marketing guru.

Anyone who knows him tell him to buy his JV Partners their money, b/c i discovered it's not only me.

I will keep you guys inform, i will also expose his new office address to you guys.

my brother na true joo dont mind them but any times somes one bring an opportunity find it first before you put your money in it
Re: Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him by focusxo4: 9:47pm On May 21, 2011
Leave SDE out of this,we just have to be very careful of all these internet marketers.
some of them are just eager to make money fast.
Re: Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him by gbenger2: 4:15am On May 22, 2011
I am internet marketer making money on the platform of Click bank. I went to do a training with hafiz which he did under 30 minutes for 3k. U can imagine but the funniest thing is that i never made a sale with what he gave me. Well only God knows who is even true among all these so called internet marketer. When i went to hafiz and showed my cheque to him.He collected it and urged one of those working with him to make a copy quickly before i leave only God knows if he will not boast with the cheque to his list again. Anyway as rightly said, please there are numerous work out there. Sit down and consider what you can render to people and the money will start rolling in. I make my money different ways and you too can do the same. Only get seated and see what people need and provide. good luck

1 Like

Re: Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him by literary: 7:49pm On May 22, 2011
grin Na GOD saved me from the claws of Hfiz Lecky oooooooooooooo. I would have been a victim too?
Re: Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him by Bestglo(f): 4:09pm On May 23, 2011
I'm still wondering why & how people still fall for these scam after so much cry from victims
Re: Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him by belod4me(m): 5:03pm On May 23, 2011
Well u guys are correct, I attended his seminar on my BIRTH DAY last yr June 10 with the hope of good returns, I neva gained anything, just to b convinced I still paid 5k for a packed domain site he asked us to pay for, It took me about 2-3wks after insultive text msges b4 he fulfilled his promised, I neva made a kobo from that silly site he collected 5k for. Since then I dessociated myself from him completely, HE IS NOT HORNEST. AFIZ LECKY CONSULT IS A SCAMMER.
Re: Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him by gaffer: 12:39pm On May 26, 2011
He is a Smart Scammer, people please desist from any of his offers, claims and adverts on Newspaper. Mobile phones
I wonder why SD invite him as a guest speaker in any of their seminar and give him the platform to advertize
his dubious and fraudulent activities on newspapers.

People please Once again, whenever you see Lecky Konsult or the name hafiz lecky, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!
Re: Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him by Evans5050: 2:14pm On May 26, 2011
These are really eye opener, please shine your eyes. cool shocked
Re: Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him by segiade: 6:14pm On May 27, 2011
Good name is better than gold.
Hafis Lecky and other scammer internet marketers,a word is enough for the wise
Re: Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him by stockprong: 7:38pm On May 27, 2011
y would you be greedy to put your money in what you don't hv control, pls be very careful, always invest in what you can control, personally i trade international stocks and gold , am more comfortable with the return very high to settle my bills with enough leftover, attend a sound business investment seminar and stop looking for fast return.
Re: Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him by nairaexc: 9:07am On May 28, 2011
the fact is many pple r too greedy. Dy want to mak fast cash. People nid to understand dt to make money online requires plannin, little capital, relevant informatn dt helps and a reputable mentor dt wil guide u.
Re: Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him by stockprong: 5:07pm On May 28, 2011
yes, u r correct bro, get the information first and processes required,
Re: Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him by JAZES(m): 6:25am On May 30, 2011
This guy has really lost it.
Re: Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him by vividgate: 8:36pm On Jun 30, 2011
Truely Hafiz Lecky is a scammer.I dont think it's enough to just come here and talk,I think he must be reported to EFCC so that he can be kept behind bars where he wont dupe people.

I have assured him i'll take him to court and when i do,i'll make a post here.
Re: Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him by jamace(m): 8:03am On Jul 01, 2011
Hmnnn. I missed being a victim narrowly. Na wa o!! shocked shocked
Re: Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him by femonaija(m): 11:53am On Jul 01, 2011
You guys should be careful with this internet marketers. I fell victim to one last year Called AUSTIN AZUBUIKE  and they emailed  us that he is  dead. Up till this moment no video or photo of his burial. I am sure some of us that are victims are still nursing our pain.
Re: Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him by baslone: 11:35am On Jul 02, 2011
DEAD?? shocked
Re: Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him by gaffer: 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2011
Do u think he is really dead? is a gimmick to make you guys get him off your minds.
Re: Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him by DeGenius3(m): 8:50pm On Jul 03, 2011
thanks man.
Re: Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him by basadenet: 8:57pm On Jul 06, 2011
I would have become a victim of his sweet offers, but 4 God intervention. i was banned from Googleadsense courtesy of this same guy. if you people has proof, why dont u report him to EFCC.
Re: Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him by all4info: 10:29am On Jul 07, 2011
Hi,

I wish to state here that sometimes we are the architect of our misfortune, why can't someone after buying lots and lots of ebooks sit with atleast one of the internet business models and make a living from it, well its because of laziness, people want to make money without working, , we all need to put whatever we have learnt so far into practice and get something out of it.

Thanks.
Re: Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him by WaltherPPK: 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2011
This Hafiz Lecky guy is a pathetic scammer.I paid him #10,500 for a programme he advertised on the newpapers sometime in 2010 for over two months the guy was dribbling till I started given him real threats, the coward became afraid and sent #10,000 into my acct. pocketing a paltry #500.If I was in Lagos God knows what I would have done to the idiot, I am happy people have come to know the animal for who he is.
Re: Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him by chines4(m): 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2011
5k investment for a return of 11k after one month. That's too good to be true, Its like money doubling scam. Let just be careful, if its too good to be true then its a scam. Most times some of these self acclaimed internet marketing gurus, sometime bites more than they can chew
Re: Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him by emailguru: 1:01am On Jul 08, 2011
The truth is that many so called internet markerters in Nigeria are scammers, that is unfortunate. Although it is an eye openner to us all.

It also goes a long way to tell that we must always be on the look out when doing business online in Nigeria.

Honestly, there better guys with integrity that will give you everything you need about making money online. Just search for them and you will find them.
Re: Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 13, 2011
Haba shocked so this is what Hafiz has reduced himself to? He's very close to Mr. Sunny, I never saw the advert if not I would have fallen victim too. This is bad. Please people report him to Mr. Sunny Ojeagbase, his email is on every issue of Success Digest Extra. He should pay with the money he is making from adsense.

1 Like

Re: Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him by baslone: 12:27pm On Jul 13, 2011
If he really is making money from adsense! grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Madonna University Student Shot Dead In IMSU Owerri (graphic Pics) / Shocking: See How These Children Were Spotted Drinking Beer In An Event / Gay Man Burned Alive In Uganda Days After Anti-gay Bill Was Passed Into Law.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.