Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

What Will You Give Your Parent When You Become Rich? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Give Your Parent When You Become Rich? (755 Views)

Parent When Your Child Displays This On Social Media(photo) / What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? / Did Your Parent Teach Sex Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Give Your Parent When You Become Rich? by abdolleez(m): 7:54pm On Dec 05, 2013
What will you give your parent when you become rich? Is it house, car, land or what?
Re: What Will You Give Your Parent When You Become Rich? by tpia5: 8:38pm On Dec 05, 2013
who is asking?
Re: What Will You Give Your Parent When You Become Rich? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2013
House tins ooo!
Re: What Will You Give Your Parent When You Become Rich? by ufobabe(f): 9:18pm On Dec 05, 2013
a flexing trip to paris, a house, invest and expand thier businesses wit a nice jeep.
Re: What Will You Give Your Parent When You Become Rich? by fidatt(f): 9:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
I will provide whatever she they ask for
Re: What Will You Give Your Parent When You Become Rich? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 05, 2013
Time, my friend. I will spend more time with them. They have already cars, houses etc. What they will need most from me is just my time. Time to sit and gist with them and for them to spend more time with their grand children!
Re: What Will You Give Your Parent When You Become Rich? by Popowaa: 12:31am On Dec 06, 2013
Respect,i wont let my money get into my head.I will treat her with respect cos she means the world to me.Sometimes it saddens my heart when i see some successful ppl who treat their parents children and expect their parents to do whatever they tell them.
Re: What Will You Give Your Parent When You Become Rich? by greatgod2012(f): 4:31am On Dec 06, 2013
I don't need to be rich to give her something. After God, she's next. Even now that i'm "rich" i gve her everything that i can afford, and most importantly, joy. She needs everything, especially joy in her old age.
Her health is very very paramount to me.
Her happiness as well.
The wisdom never to disrespect her even at once.
And so on.
May God help me.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Give Your Parent When You Become Rich? by deols(f): 5:55am On Dec 06, 2013
Why not start now.

Now, I need to make good grades for them. Yeah!!for them.

I have to make them happy and proud and later on, provide for them according to their needs.
Re: What Will You Give Your Parent When You Become Rich? by mysticgal(f): 5:58am On Dec 06, 2013
A kiss i guessundecided
Re: What Will You Give Your Parent When You Become Rich? by jaybee3(m): 6:23am On Dec 06, 2013
Nashville: Time, my friend. I will spend more time with them. They have already cars, houses etc. What they will need most from me is just my time. Time to sit and gist with them and for them to spend more time with their grand children!
GBAM
Re: What Will You Give Your Parent When You Become Rich? by Kanwulia: 7:41pm On Dec 06, 2013
A private nursing home! grin

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Sudanese Woman Meriam Ibrahim Meets The Pope / Men, Try To Post Without Mentioning Feminism And Crying Wolf, Thanks. / 6 Year Old Nigerian Child Writes A Ouching Letter To Mum.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.