Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Parent When Your Child Displays This On Social Media(photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parent When Your Child Displays This On Social Media(photo) (2939 Views)

Woman Talks About Killing Her Adulterous Husband On Social Media / Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! / What Will You Do If Your Child Displays This Kind Of Wisdom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parent When Your Child Displays This On Social Media(photo) by peeparty(m): 1:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
Some girls wear short and seductive clothes to look acttractive and seduce boys in school.Why do teens and tweens dress so provocative? Parents are you ready for the answer? They dress this way because you allow it!

Your daughter is not holding a gun to your head, (at least I hope not) demanding that you buy or sew her provocative clothes. Its your money and you choose what to spend it on. Actually, even when it is your daughter's money, you still get to say what she spends it on because she lives under your roof and you are the parent! If your daughter goes shopping with her friends and you are not present, you should inspect her purchases. If there is something that is inappropriate, you should take her back to the store so that she can return it.

I am sick and tired of looking at young girls showing cleavage and butt cheeks. I'm not going to discuss the camel toe issue. Girls are wearing their clothes so tight that it seems as if they can't breathe. While volunteering at a school,some years ago I was selling school uniform shirts to the new students. Every girl wanted to buy a shirt that was one or two sizes too small. I had no problem telling them that I was not going to sell them a shirt that was too small.

Teenagers should look their age. They are not supposed to look sexy. How many of you want a grown man lusting after your daughter because she is dressed provocatively and she looks like a grown woman?

please teach them how to seat in public too.www.lagosatoz.com
cc
lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Parent When Your Child Displays This On Social Media(photo) by peeparty(m): 1:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
am just speechless
Re: Parent When Your Child Displays This On Social Media(photo) by Merlissa(f): 1:22pm On Jun 08, 2015
I would so flog her until there are marks on her body

lemme see what she wants to flunt

rubbish!!!
Re: Parent When Your Child Displays This On Social Media(photo) by elantraceey(f): 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2015
Na, my child won't do that ,she won't have any reason to and peradventure she does , I'll sit her down and tell her the effects of what she's doing and I should have already done that before she gets to that age.
Re: Parent When Your Child Displays This On Social Media(photo) by ammyluv2002(f): 1:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
Chai! too bad
Re: Parent When Your Child Displays This On Social Media(photo) by elantraceey(f): 1:25pm On Jun 08, 2015
Merlissa:

rubbish!!!

If its already in her blood , flogging her will do nothing.
Re: Parent When Your Child Displays This On Social Media(photo) by ammyluv2002(f): 1:25pm On Jun 08, 2015
Merlissa:

rubbish!!!
Seconded
Re: Parent When Your Child Displays This On Social Media(photo) by NosaHenry(m): 1:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
Op, and you are doing her parents some good by spreading this on social media.
Re: Parent When Your Child Displays This On Social Media(photo) by Merlissa(f): 1:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
elantraceey:

If its already in her blood , flogging her will do doing .

Yes o... I'd drain her blood and put in a new blood

#Shikena

wink grin tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parent When Your Child Displays This On Social Media(photo) by elantraceey(f): 1:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
Merlissa:

Yes o... I'd drain her blood and put in a new blood
#Shikena
wink grin tongue

Lol, I love your style

1 Like

Re: Parent When Your Child Displays This On Social Media(photo) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
Merlissa:

rubbish!!!

Are you a mother?
Re: Parent When Your Child Displays This On Social Media(photo) by Tallesty1(m): 1:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
Merlissa:

rubbish!!!
Some people will soon descend on you...........
Re: Parent When Your Child Displays This On Social Media(photo) by IamOpemipo(m): 1:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
That's d new cool and many parent dnt give a 4k
Re: Parent When Your Child Displays This On Social Media(photo) by Merlissa(f): 1:35pm On Jun 08, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Are you a mother?

Am preparing for the future

wink wink wink
Re: Parent When Your Child Displays This On Social Media(photo) by Merlissa(f): 1:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
Tallesty1:
Some people will soon descend on you...........

And i would ascend on them
Re: Parent When Your Child Displays This On Social Media(photo) by peeparty(m): 1:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
u will add cameron pepper to the wounds abi?
Merlissa:

rubbish!!!
Re: Parent When Your Child Displays This On Social Media(photo) by IamOpemipo(m): 1:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
Merlissa:

rubbish!!!

For real? Beating wldnt solve a thing, infact it's like reinforcing the whole idea, cos she'll chill till u not dre 2 do it.
Re: Parent When Your Child Displays This On Social Media(photo) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 08, 2015
Merlissa:

Am preparing for the future
wink wink wink
I was even thinking she already have a grown up daughter grin grin
Smh! cheesy
Re: Parent When Your Child Displays This On Social Media(photo) by peeparty(m): 1:38pm On Jun 08, 2015
d earlier d betta
elantraceey:
Na, my child won't do that ,she won't have any reason to and peradventure she does , I'll sit her down and tell her the effects of what she's doing and I should have already done that before she gets to that age.
Re: Parent When Your Child Displays This On Social Media(photo) by Merlissa(f): 1:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
peeparty:
u will add cameron pepper to the wounds abi?

No pepper...
Re: Parent When Your Child Displays This On Social Media(photo) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 08, 2015
This is serious o shocked

First of all, my child can't dress like this because, I would have teach her how to dress properly right from the day She Clocks 8 years..... then I will also set a good example for her too by dressing properly, and I will thoroughly check the kinds of friends she's moving with.......

If after doing all that and she still decides to dress provocatively......undecided

I will beat the Spirit of Disobedience out of her life grin

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Parent When Your Child Displays This On Social Media(photo) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
It boils down to parental-care deficiency. I see No reason a Child would live home,without a proper check by the mum- I remember my mum checking on us before leaving for School then.

This is why parent have. A great role to play in the upbringing of a child,so as not to be easily influenced by peers,and society.
Re: Parent When Your Child Displays This On Social Media(photo) by kwencypresh(f): 2:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
some parents don't even have time for their children.. all they knw is money
liv home in the morning com back at nite
so m nt surprise seeing some gals dressed like dis

my children can neva tink of dressing like dis
Re: Parent When Your Child Displays This On Social Media(photo) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
kwencypresh:
some parents don't even have time for their children.. all they knw is money
liv home in the morning com back at nite
so m nt surprise seeing some gals dressed like dis

my children can neva tink of dressing like dis

Hehe. Do u have childrenn
Re: Parent When Your Child Displays This On Social Media(photo) by agarawu23(m): 2:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
Merlissa:
rubbish!!!
youruba's will say " ori bi be ko ni Ogun ori fifo" (cutting off the head is not the drug for headache)
Re: Parent When Your Child Displays This On Social Media(photo) by loomer: 2:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
No be sch sell the uniform for the pikin or she no de pass gateman/teachers front with such skirt?
Re: Parent When Your Child Displays This On Social Media(photo) by SAMBARRY: 3:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
Don't go far. Come to lagos and see 5,6year olds wearing micro mini skirts and bum shorts. Please who buys it for them? Even high heels sef .Abeg when mama dey wear show me your brez wetin pikin go wear before grin
Re: Parent When Your Child Displays This On Social Media(photo) by Omotayor123(f): 3:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
Oluwa oooo. Children of nowadaystongue
Re: Parent When Your Child Displays This On Social Media(photo) by kwencypresh(f): 3:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
MuhdG:

Hehe. Do u have childrenn
yes na U er 1 of dem
Re: Parent When Your Child Displays This On Social Media(photo) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
kwencypresh:
yes na
U er 1 of dem
No,
I can only b tha father
Re: Parent When Your Child Displays This On Social Media(photo) by kwencypresh(f): 4:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
father?
MuhdG:

No,
I can only b tha father
Re: Parent When Your Child Displays This On Social Media(photo) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 08, 2015
kwencypresh:
father?
Ehn now. Old man like me.
How can i be a pikin tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pic Of The Day...(koboko) / Should I Tell My Mom That I’m No Longer A Virgin? / Hubby Chooses To Be Incommunicado

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.