Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

New Codes And Apn For Internet On Droids And Ios Only - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Codes And Apn For Internet On Droids And Ios Only (772 Views)

Here Are The Droids Confirmed To Get 5.0 Lollipop So Far / Airtel Internet/apn Settings / Airtel APN On Universal Modem (2) (3) (4)

New Codes And Apn For Internet On Droids And Ios Only by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 05, 2013
I've been working on new codes and APN for mtn and glo network providers.Unfortunately,I don't have any on Airtel now cos of their service upgrade recently.Am glad to associate myself with dudes who brought mtn network down especially between the year 2008/09..we gave out free cheats for browsing on java and Symbian cell phones..we hacked into mtn database,we configured a pathway whereby used credit vouchers could be loaded into our phones again that year.Unfortunately,a few chicken livered guys were asked to destroy the codes in exchange for employment in their customer care center.Now,am back,enough of hike on data tariffs,if the government can't help us in this country,I bet we can.Am giving the codes to the first 100 that calls me...am using it now..I hacked mtn data pathway4,whereby I subscribed 500naira mtn card with my dedicated code and it gives me 1gig of data for a month,and I subscribed 1500 card with my dedicated code and it gives me 3gig data for a month respectively.And I subscribed a 1000 Naira glo voucher with my dedicated code after hacking a network pathway and am given 1.8gig data plan for a month..am still working on the glo pathway on my laptop cos the network is a lol bit sloppy now..but mtn is working perfectly on my sister's iPhone and on my phones and PC.Am giving free to first 100 that calls me..is guaranteed to work for only 8 months until I create a new pathway..and don't be scared cos those. Thieves exploiting us can't block it cos I encrypted it.call me,first 100 dudes and babes.08066664185
Re: New Codes And Apn For Internet On Droids And Ios Only by ineriteitee: 8:59pm On Dec 05, 2013
See Wetin ASUU dey cause? Chai....
Re: New Codes And Apn For Internet On Droids And Ios Only by ajasa4link: 11:04pm On Dec 05, 2013
Na wa o....una go just carry hand open thread with sole intention of just getting people excited over nothing...smh....I called this guy while his thread had just 84views and just 2 comments and he boldly lied as expected that he has already given the codes out to the first 100people that called him and I was like WTF! ,who are the 100 people? u mean 84views =100 calls?... smh...

LAST BULLET; I put it to u mods that this thread has lost it's place as a meaningful and helpful thread,so mods I pray u, lock this thread and throw the key inside river benue

Re: New Codes And Apn For Internet On Droids And Ios Only by Mannylex(m): 11:59pm On Dec 05, 2013
ajasa4link: Na wa o....una go just carry hand open thread with sole intention of just getting people excited over nothing...smh....I called this guy while his thread had just 84views and just 2 comments and he boldly lied as expected that he has already given the codes out to the first 100people that called him and I was like WTF! ,who are the 100 people? u mean 84views =100 calls?... smh...

LAST BULLET; I put it to u mods that this thread has lost it's place as a meaningful and helpful thread,so mods I pray u, lock this thread and throw the key inside river benue

Don't mind the guy. This is what joblessness can do

How Do I Upgrade My Freedom Account To Premium Account / Blackberry, Iphone, LG, Techno, Ipad, Samsung, And Others Which One Is The Best / Can My Phone Be Rooted And Upgraded