Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Blackberry, Iphone, LG, Techno, Ipad, Samsung, And Others Which One Is The Best - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry, Iphone, LG, Techno, Ipad, Samsung, And Others Which One Is The Best (769 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread / What Is The Difference Between Samsung And Techno Android Phones? / Apple Stole The Design For Ipad - SAMSUNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry, Iphone, LG, Techno, Ipad, Samsung, And Others Which One Is The Best by Inemobot(m): 9:07am On Jun 28, 2014
Answer the above. thanks.
Re: Blackberry, Iphone, LG, Techno, Ipad, Samsung, And Others Which One Is The Best by acenazt: 9:32am On Jun 28, 2014
Now all of these phones Have One or More Disadvantages. Blackberry's fault is The Battery,Iphone is Price and Apps,samsung is price and Resemblance,ipad is not a phone and tecno is A disadvantage on its own. But one problem that kills them is Data except for blackberry and judging by these disadvantages LG is the best
Re: Blackberry, Iphone, LG, Techno, Ipad, Samsung, And Others Which One Is The Best by ammyluv2002(f): 9:45am On Jun 28, 2014
acenazt: Now all of these phones Have One or More Disadvantages. Blackberry's fault is The Battery,Iphone is Price and Apps,samsung is price and Resemblance,ipad is not a phone and tecno is A disadvantage on its own. But one problem that kills them is Data except for blackberry and judging by these disadvantages LG is the best
BlackBerry's fault isn't just the battery, the phone get plenty problem grin grin The only advantage is the BIS which is very cool kiss *my opinion though before some people will eat my raw*
Re: Blackberry, Iphone, LG, Techno, Ipad, Samsung, And Others Which One Is The Best by acenazt: 9:54am On Jun 28, 2014
ammyluv2002: BlackBerry's fault isn't just the battery, the phone get plenty problem grin grin The only advantage is the BIS which is very cool kiss *my opinion though before some people will eat my raw*
apart from the battery and That annoying hanging what else
Re: Blackberry, Iphone, LG, Techno, Ipad, Samsung, And Others Which One Is The Best by Inemobot(m): 10:26am On Jun 28, 2014
iphone is an andriod or symbian phone? how can we classify iphone?
Re: Blackberry, Iphone, LG, Techno, Ipad, Samsung, And Others Which One Is The Best by ammyluv2002(f): 10:38am On Jun 28, 2014
acenazt: apart from the battery and That annoying hanging what else
Jeez, extra annoying
Re: Blackberry, Iphone, LG, Techno, Ipad, Samsung, And Others Which One Is The Best by dridowu: 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2014
ammyluv2002: Jeez, extra annoying
hello sis, b4 we went for that compulsory leave on NL, their was a post you mentioned that you order for some product from ebay using paypal, have u gotten the product ?
Re: Blackberry, Iphone, LG, Techno, Ipad, Samsung, And Others Which One Is The Best by ammyluv2002(f): 3:03pm On Jun 28, 2014
dridowu: hello sis, b4 we went for that compulsory leave on NL, their was a post you mentioned that you order for some product from ebay using paypal, have u gotten the product ?
Nope, it will take 30 working days so I think the product will arrive in 2weeks time. ...hopefully angry

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 6 Release Date / Entire Sony Xperia Z Line To Receive Android 5.0 Update / The Nexus 6 Is Water-resistant Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.