Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Nelson Mandela Is Dead - Foreign Affairs (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nelson Mandela Is Dead (65874 Views)

Nelson Mandela Is Dead / Nelson Mandela Is 'responding To Treatment' / Nelson Mandela Is Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by Nobody: 4:15am On Dec 10, 2013
rudedough:

Did you not read the quote I was replying to? Or you just want to attack me for talking down on your God.

Here is the post from your Christian brother.

If you Christians don't like Atheists talking down on your God, then don't refer Atheists to your God. Respect is reciprocal.
Its ok man...Never knew you were one..I'm sorry anyway
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by yokiti: 6:03am On Dec 11, 2013
ichidodo: A Man that inspired Generations.......... “No one is born hating another person
because of the color of his skin, or his
background, or his religion,”
“People must learn to hate, and if they can
learn to hate, they can be taught to love,
for love comes more naturally to the
human heart than its opposite.”

Nelson Mandela, A True Legend.
He is indeed the face of hope and inspiration to many. Adieu Tata Madiba!

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You / Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) / George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.