Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Single And Searching - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Single And Searching (467 Views)

Singles And Searching Forum...lets Meet. / Single And Searching For A Wife / This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Single And Searching by PAB1: 1:56am On Jul 26, 2008
Am a graduate of chemical engineering from FUTO, who has been heart broken many times but still believes in real love regardless of this circumstances,am making an appeal to a nice, God fearing and loving girl from any tribe to make contact with me for a serious relationship starting with friendship.(08037701198).wishing every member of the house the best in their relationship and to the other brothers like me, not to worry at the appointed time, your ANGEL will locate you,keeping believing in LOVE.
Re: Single And Searching by Memi(f): 4:45am On Jul 26, 2008
Why not date a girl from school, its usually easier and at least you've met the person face to face, congratulations on school, Then again it may be a nice girl here , Love will come give it time and don't give your heart so quickly pace yourself,
Re: Single And Searching by ogb5(m): 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2008
looks and passed on.

just wondering if people actually get babes online in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Can Anybody Hook Me Up With Handicap Ladies Between The Ages Of 30 And Above / I need a God fearing girl 4 serious relationship. / Does Anyone Have Quadrillio's Contact Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.