Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. (7466 Views)

Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* / Who Is Single On Nairaland? / Half Caste Gurlz Are Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by Chidi4u(m): 6:16pm On Jan 26, 2008
Well the message says it all replies please
Re: This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by princeonx: 7:47pm On Feb 07, 2008
I know one but she's half Alluminium will that work?

1 Like

Re: This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by NaJaHaJe(f): 7:48pm On Feb 07, 2008
prince_onx:

I know one but she's half Alluminium will that work?

guy u bad sha  grin   grin    grin   grin

@poster

why 'halfcast'? . . . . . caste??
Re: This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by princeonx: 7:52pm On Feb 07, 2008
Abi Ohhhhh na the one wey I know I sugest!

wait make naija babes see this your thread na your body go tell you! I just sitdown dey look!
Re: This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by Busta(f): 7:58pm On Feb 07, 2008
half caste?
Re: This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by Chidi4u(m): 8:04pm On Feb 07, 2008
There is nothing wrong with the tread As a man some prefer dark skinned, some fair skinned, some white gals; some others coloured,Y but mine is half of the caste not too bad i think.You know what you want and the choice is yours truly.
Re: This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by Busta(f): 8:08pm On Feb 07, 2008
Chidi4u:

There is nothing wrong with the tread As a man some prefer dark skinned, some fair skinned, some white gals; some others coloured,Y but mine is half of the caste not too bad i think.You know what you want and the choice is yours truly.

no offence guy but I think its very insulting to refer to someone as an half caste. . . or maybe it is where I am. they rather be called mixed race.

and goodluck in ur search!
Re: This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by Rebellious(f): 8:33pm On Feb 07, 2008
handsome guy? Ha! Loads of goodluck cuz trust me on this, you'll need it.
Re: This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by delbizzie1(m): 9:20pm On Feb 07, 2008
Mixed race sounds much better, Half caste sounds offending. But i guess u live in Nigeria where its acceptable
Re: This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 07, 2008
this is a joke. . .right? RIGHT? embarassed
Re: This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by 4Him(m): 10:43pm On Feb 07, 2008
search Lagos well.
Re: This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by drrionelli(m): 10:44pm On Feb 07, 2008
Perhaps before we can address the O.P.'s love life, we should address this term, "half caste."

Is this a term that is accepted/acceptable in Nigeria (or wherever he's from)?  

(Yes, I ask this for a reason.)
Re: This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by TheSly: 10:51pm On Feb 07, 2008
whats with the ragamuffin hair style. . . . cheesy u look like a nazi with that undecided
Re: This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by SweetT1: 11:40pm On Feb 07, 2008
@chidi4u

You can have all the molatoes and the 1/2,1/3,1/4 castes you want, i want me a dark skinned Godess, Gbam ! A beauty that shines in all weather and show me different colors when weather start flunctuating.
Re: This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by Nobody: 12:54am On Feb 08, 2008
@poster, do you live in the early 90's?
Re: This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by Nobody: 12:54am On Feb 08, 2008
stillwater:

@poster, do you live in the early 90's?

LMFAO. . . more like the 70's
Re: This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by Nobody: 1:05am On Feb 08, 2008
lol, I just had an MC Hammer flash back
Re: This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by Nobody: 1:07am On Feb 08, 2008
lol. . . . girl, you never fail to make me laugh grin
Re: This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by tpia: 1:31am On Feb 08, 2008
guys guys, when you call yourselves handsome please make sure you are really handsome!

ladies don't often make that mistake- if they're going to post a picture they make sure its one where they look beautiful.

its not that hard to take a good picture- just know your attractive angle and post a picture of that. Take lots of pictures and chose the best one that can wow anybody!

The boy in this picture for instance, can't be older than 15 and reminds me of Steve urkel from Family Matters.

undecided undecided cheesy
Re: This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by tpia: 1:32am On Feb 08, 2008
double post. cheesy
Re: This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by minute(f): 1:38am On Feb 08, 2008
LOL! goodluck bro.
Re: This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by RDynamite(f): 11:05am On Feb 08, 2008
NL could be real fun sometimes grin
Re: This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by NaJaHaJe(f): 11:28am On Feb 08, 2008
@poster

please give your definition of 'half-caste'. cos i dont think you understand.
Re: This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by larryoncol(m): 2:16pm On Feb 08, 2008
the only thing remaining for that guy na to hang from a tree before i confrim am as monkey
Re: This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by illusion2: 2:59pm On Feb 08, 2008
D guy honestly looks like someone that self-services a lot, cry
Re: This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by holyeye(m): 4:41pm On Feb 08, 2008
RFLMAO,
no be small tin oooo. I laughed and fell off my chair. M still laughing, cant seem to stop, help me, still laughing, no be small tin.
Bros may God grant the desire of your heart. Can Albinos apply? Wetin funny pass na ur punk (hair). cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by Chidi4u(m): 7:13pm On Feb 08, 2008
Let me sincerly apologise to all those who might have felt offended being refered as HALF CASTE .I am deeply sorry if you find that derogatory . The term HALF CASTE was originaly used in america during the slave period to mean a child resulting from the union of a white and black skinned person other classifications include mulatoes .No harm was meant in the post as every mixed race person can not be a product of a white and black skinned person .To those who critizes my hair i have no comment to make as your are free to air your views .
Re: This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 08, 2008
ooooohhhhh undecided
Re: This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by drrionelli(m): 7:27pm On Feb 08, 2008
@Chidi4u:
Thank you for the history behind the term "half-caste," but the question remains:

Is this considered an acceptable/accepted term currently?
Re: This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by nguage(m): 8:23pm On Feb 08, 2008
This ugly wasteman is single and needs some puzzy

FIXED
Re: This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by princeonx: 9:08pm On Feb 08, 2008
No need of apology yet my guy! this na NL so most of us wey dey read/reply na fullcaste or blackcaste so nothing do you.

which America did you say that history came from? hope its not U.S of A

Just curious too, where do you live? for some reason everything about you seems to be setting me behind/back like I'm talking to someone that came out of jail after 28yrs (1980-2008) no offense oh!
Re: This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by tpia: 11:28pm On Feb 08, 2008
not trying to be picky here, but this your new picture in your profile is seriously scaring me!

abi now.

I say take a lot of pictures and chose the best one.

This current one surely can't be the best one- e be like person wey dey think bad thing for somebody!

However, who knows, some girl may love that picture,  undecided

if you need half caste(mixed race) why not try a dating site as well. You can even get full oyinbo sef.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love / My Girlfriend Is Too Proud / Nairalanders In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.