Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Message From ASUU To Students!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Message From ASUU To Students!!! (980 Views)

FG Forced ASUU To Embark On Strike / ASUU To Call Off Strike On Monday / Breaking News: ASUU To Embark On Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message From ASUU To Students!!! by Cashcard1(m): 7:16am On Dec 06, 2013
When Festus Iyayi (former ASUU chairman), a man
fighting for you died, y'all did not use him as your
DP or show some love on facebook or twitter but
a certain Paul Walker died and you all took over
social media to announce it and offered
condolences. Well, these acts have revealed that
you love movies and entertainment more than
education. Therefore, Una go tey for
house... # shikena

1 Like

Re: Message From ASUU To Students!!! by KenJak(m): 7:30am On Dec 06, 2013
You get sense.
Re: Message From ASUU To Students!!! by RoyalRoy(m): 7:31am On Dec 06, 2013
Cashcard1: When Festus Iyayi (former ASUU chairman), a man
fighting for you died, y'all did not use him as your
DP or show some love on facebook or twitter but
a certain Paul Walker died and you all took over
social media to announce it and offered
condolences. Well, these acts have revealed that
you love movies and entertainment more than
education. Therefore, Una go tey for
house... # shikena

Funny but true.
Re: Message From ASUU To Students!!! by Cashcard1(m): 7:55am On Dec 06, 2013
Yea true talk
Re: Message From ASUU To Students!!! by jayte054: 8:01am On Dec 06, 2013
Weeelllll............dts true sha
To Mr festus iyayi; a great loss to our education sector and dis country as a whole. R.I.P.
Re: Message From ASUU To Students!!! by cyprianovic(m): 8:21am On Dec 06, 2013
How many of us knew d prof befor befor he died, and how com u expect us to think of him as our dp while d strike is yet to be called off.

1 Like

Re: Message From ASUU To Students!!! by topstar80(m): 9:22am On Dec 06, 2013
Abegy help me ax dem if dem sabI MANDELA ?..shikena
Re: Message From ASUU To Students!!! by gedtalks(m): 9:35am On Dec 06, 2013
Paul walker is an entertainer that makes genuine money from his sweat. Your ASUU chairman and his crew are greedy, lazy and corrupt fools that started a strike BASICALLY for THEIR OWN SELFISH INTRESTS.
Re: Message From ASUU To Students!!! by Toktee(m): 10:10am On Dec 06, 2013
gedtalks: Paul walker is an entertainer that makes genuine money from his sweat. Your ASUU chairman and his crew are greedy, lazy and corrupt fools that started a strike BASICALLY for THEIR OWN SELFISH INTRESTS.
I dnt thnk u ar an educated person,you talk like a fool,of all the demands made by ASUU,u only saw where they demand for better working condition,i pity ur generation,dummmy
Re: Message From ASUU To Students!!! by Toktee(m): 10:11am On Dec 06, 2013
gedtalks: Paul walker is an entertainer that makes genuine money from his sweat. Your ASUU chairman and his crew are greedy, lazy and corrupt fools that started a strike BASICALLY for THEIR OWN SELFISH INTRESTS.
Re: Message From ASUU To Students!!! by gedtalks(m): 10:50am On Dec 06, 2013
Toktee: I dnt thnk u ar an educated person,you talk like a fool,of all the demands made by ASUU,u only saw where they demand for better working condition, i pity ur generation, dummmy

o when ignorance speaks it barks like a wild dog (in ur case puppy). What do you know about ASUU ? How many strikes did you witness..haa..haa.. Okay this is your first. Jambito. Well my small noisy puppy, go find out the most popular reason for ASUU strikes. As in from 1998 ...if you were born by then. My stupid little puppy who is just learning to bark

1 Like

Re: Message From ASUU To Students!!! by Udee1(f): 12:37pm On Dec 06, 2013
Undergraduate engineering students, preferably within Lagos, are needed for part-time employment. Send CV's to energinverter@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Kogi State University Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike / Register:nepad Nigeria Organizes Free Training For Nigerian Unemployed Graduates / OAU 2015/16 Aspirant Whatsapp Group Chat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.