Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,071 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

The Truth About Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Truth About Business (450 Views)

Questions About"business Related To China Or Travel To China"?you Can Ask Me / What Does Harvard Teach Nigerians About Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Business by mfonini: 2:09pm On Dec 06, 2013
HAS IT BEEN YOUR DREAM TO BE MAKING EXTRA INCOME FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME? OR WHILE BROWSING ONLINE?
IF YES, I MUST SAY THAT THIS IS A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU.)

I can actually recall those days where i will be surfing the internet on how to make money daily but to no avail.
But you now have a chance as a Nigerian to work from the
Comfort of your very home and get paid directly to your
Bank Account here.
How does making 22,000 WEEKLY as your extra income with just 2,400 as startup capital sound to you? Could this be true? Yes it is.

Let me quickly show you the simple mathematics involve in this lucrative business am talking about.

In this business you will know how you can invest as little as N2,400 and be making as huge as N3,000 of your invested capital in everyday.
Yes I mean in N3,000 everyday !
Now the big question is ‘’ How does it works and what is the requirements ? ’’
But before we look at how it works , lets see the requirements……
All you need are;
An internet connection.
A personal computer (A cyber café can be used for a start).
A minimum startup capital of N2,400.
A visa card/ Master card
Your compulsory manual and video with will teach you every thing from scratch to finish
A savings account
Now lets do some calculations;
N3,000 * 7days(1week) = N21,000
N21,000 * 4weeks(1month) =N84,000. with www.binary.com

Wow ! !
For those of you seeking jobs in oil firms, companies etc and as for graduates I think you can embrace this job and be self employed.
Empty pockets do not always mean no work but only empty heads.

N21,000 or more in just 7days and N84,000 in just 1month. Isn’t that a good pay for a month?

I am not saying you cant make more but N3,000 daily is guaranteed!
http://tradersforum4all..com/

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can 2m Naira Fetch U? / Double post: moderator, delete / Can Somebody Help A Friend With This(an Expart Pls)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.