Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Corper Precious Died In A Car Crash In Jos. (pix) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Precious Died In A Car Crash In Jos. (pix) (18596 Views)

Corper Dies In Auto Crash In Sokoto After Visiting Mother / Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night / Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Precious Died In A Car Crash In Jos. (pix) by ixora3(f): 12:46pm On Dec 10, 2013
I reAly don't know the lady but I served in jos..zang commercial bukuru..I cud imagine the cold...God be with u..and 2 ur family the fortitude 2 bear the loss and 2 u guys serving there now.he would guide u always..always try and avoid terminus this festive season...
Re: Corper Precious Died In A Car Crash In Jos. (pix) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 10, 2013
nigeria needs good and wide, well lite, constantly monitored and properly maintained, good traffic personnel and agency, proper driving training, etiquette with consciousness for obedience of traffic rules, including speed limit and condition of the road due to the prevailing factors, etc and concern for human lives.

the pressure to get to destination, quickly by drivers often responsible for the disregard to how easily things can go wrong, if you dont mind the gap. the government needs to set up a better transportation agencies and insist on rule of law from transporters and drivers. nigeria needs to tell the foreign contracts to give the quality of construction project products [roads, etc] they have in their home country, instead of shoddy land less than passing grade 'bandage strip' the produce as road.
Re: Corper Precious Died In A Car Crash In Jos. (pix) by greggng: 12:46pm On Dec 10, 2013
Why wouldn't people walk away. If the essense of nysc is to cause pain to the family who spent all their resources to train a beautiful lady like this only to be told she has gone. I think nysc is a waste of time. It remind me of tolu my course mate who died while we were heading for camp. She burnt completely .nysc should be cancelled the stress and risk is too much

1 Like

Re: Corper Precious Died In A Car Crash In Jos. (pix) by Tsmooth1(m): 12:47pm On Dec 10, 2013
I dnt know. So I would say RIP to their cars.
Re: Corper Precious Died In A Car Crash In Jos. (pix) by Tsmooth1(m): 12:48pm On Dec 10, 2013
I dnt know her. So I would say RIP to their cars.
Re: Corper Precious Died In A Car Crash In Jos. (pix) by dayus444: 12:49pm On Dec 10, 2013
It's such a shame. This thing happens every now and then, batch after batch. It's either a corp member is killed in an accident while travelling to camp, or returning home after the 3 weeks. May God save us all in this country we call Nigeria. R.I.P Precious.

1 Like

Re: Corper Precious Died In A Car Crash In Jos. (pix) by teeshawt(m): 12:52pm On Dec 10, 2013
rest in peace
Re: Corper Precious Died In A Car Crash In Jos. (pix) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 10, 2013
Painful loss

she was a friend's friend and from my village too

May her soul RIP
Re: Corper Precious Died In A Car Crash In Jos. (pix) by samandy(m): 12:55pm On Dec 10, 2013
R I P prescious cry
Re: Corper Precious Died In A Car Crash In Jos. (pix) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 10, 2013
R.I.P
Re: Corper Precious Died In A Car Crash In Jos. (pix) by empikedia(m): 12:57pm On Dec 10, 2013
precious rest in peace,ur band members miss u
Re: Corper Precious Died In A Car Crash In Jos. (pix) by acidiczuzzee: 12:58pm On Dec 10, 2013
May her soul and the souls of the gentle departed, through the mercy of God rest in peace.
Re: Corper Precious Died In A Car Crash In Jos. (pix) by MAKAS4REAL(f): 12:58pm On Dec 10, 2013
Rest in peace dear
Re: Corper Precious Died In A Car Crash In Jos. (pix) by viexcey(f): 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2013
I don't know her but i was once a corper and i lost a friend during service and i know the pains.
Rest in peace adaeze and may God Almighty have mercy upon your soul...Amen!
Re: Corper Precious Died In A Car Crash In Jos. (pix) by fidelity2014: 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2013
R.I.P
Re: Corper Precious Died In A Car Crash In Jos. (pix) by zonax(m): 1:02pm On Dec 10, 2013
May her soul RIP
Re: Corper Precious Died In A Car Crash In Jos. (pix) by Omen100(m): 1:02pm On Dec 10, 2013
R.I.P Patriot & that casket should have been rap in the green white green flag cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Corper Precious Died In A Car Crash In Jos. (pix) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 10, 2013
RIP Precious!

Since she died in active service, NYSC was supposed to cater for her burial expenses. I don't know if that was done.
Re: Corper Precious Died In A Car Crash In Jos. (pix) by 76Naira(m): 1:03pm On Dec 10, 2013
RIP dear. May all those who knew you find consolation for your loss.
Go rest with the angels and start now that journey we will all embark on someday.

Adieu.
Re: Corper Precious Died In A Car Crash In Jos. (pix) by ManEnough: 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2013
May her soul RIP
Re: Corper Precious Died In A Car Crash In Jos. (pix) by strategy: 1:05pm On Dec 10, 2013
RIP.
Re: Corper Precious Died In A Car Crash In Jos. (pix) by kinglekan: 1:07pm On Dec 10, 2013
Very Sad one, RIP dear.

Fellow corp members travelling for the yuletide season, plz ensure u pray for journey mercies b4 travelling.

May God see us through this mandatory youth service.

Amen
Re: Corper Precious Died In A Car Crash In Jos. (pix) by Jelo4kul(m): 1:09pm On Dec 10, 2013
May her soul Rest in Perfect Peace
Re: Corper Precious Died In A Car Crash In Jos. (pix) by beau49: 1:10pm On Dec 10, 2013
May ur soul rest in peace n I pray the Lord grants ur family the fortitude 2 bear d loss.....
Re: Corper Precious Died In A Car Crash In Jos. (pix) by Lerin(f): 1:11pm On Dec 10, 2013
R.I.P precious
Re: Corper Precious Died In A Car Crash In Jos. (pix) by okohkriz(m): 1:11pm On Dec 10, 2013
Corper we!!! We d entire corps members here in anambra state pray for your peaceful rest.
Re: Corper Precious Died In A Car Crash In Jos. (pix) by IamChiboi(m): 1:12pm On Dec 10, 2013
May her soul rest in perfect peace. Amen
Re: Corper Precious Died In A Car Crash In Jos. (pix) by Ejay(f): 1:12pm On Dec 10, 2013
R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Corper Precious Died In A Car Crash In Jos. (pix) by Okijajuju1(m): 1:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
joebeckz: Our beloved corper precious died last tuesday on her way comin back from the nysc 3weeks camp. She was the nysc band instructor,while coming back,their bus ran into anoda due to miscalculated overtaking. Her remains left for her home town this morning n wud be laid to rest tomoro. She was a batch A serving corp member here in jos. She was a fine singer in camp n her favorite song "kabiosi" thrilled every one in camp. May her soul rest in peace. Drop ur tributes to her.

I thought she is supposed to be buried with Military honours as a para-military wey she be?!
Re: Corper Precious Died In A Car Crash In Jos. (pix) by bebechuks: 1:16pm On Dec 10, 2013
RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mohammed Abubakar Honours 11 Corpers In Bauchi (Photos) / Corpers How Do You Manage Your N19,000 (Alawe) Monthly / Rivers State Corpers' Pain: A Plea to Gov. Nyesom Wike to Fulfil Allawee Promise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.