Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

An Experience I Would Love To Forget - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / An Experience I Would Love To Forget (661 Views)

How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them / My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me / What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Experience I Would Love To Forget by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 06, 2013
Several years ago, while still in the prime of teenagehood, I had an experience I doubt I will ever forget.

It was a school day, so I left home for school that fateful morning.

Just before I left the vicinity of our sprawling compound for the 'long walk from freedom', I chanced upon a wastebin near the gate.

Curiosity made me pay it a visit. I discovered it was full of 'valuables' and decided to pack my bag full of them.

My intention was to use the old, abandoned cassettes as plaything with my equally hyperactive friends at break time.

Keeping my find from my friends and eagerly awaiting my time, something totally unexpected happened.

A stern-looking teacher meandered into the middle of a lesson to announce to the bewildered JSS3 class that the school has just been informed that some students were involved in an overnight burglary incident in a nearby apartment. Everyone's bag will therefore be searched, he declared.

I was never the right boy for pressure. I started fidgeting. That graduated into trembling. I knew this wasn't going to end well.

Suddenly, it was my turn! My bag must be searched! It was obvious to a few around my desk that something was amiss. I even tried to mumble something while the searcher was at it. Then it came out.

Yes, my bag was full of the accursed thing. There followed an awful, deafeningly low ''awwww!'' as my classmates realized I was part of last night's rendezvous after all.

No one came to my rescue. No one believed my stuttering of a story.

Where did I go wrong? As a young adventurous boy, what did I do wrong?

Well, for one, I allowed curiosity to lead to distraction. Distraction led to coveting, which later led to my being accused of stealing.

Further investigations later led to my acquittal as I was declared free of any wrong doing.

The lesson from this story is obvious. Don't take things that do not belong to you, especially if they're sitting in their place, awaiting their 'prince charming' to come sweep them off their feet! THE END.

So, you've just heard a bit of my life story. I/we would be much obliged if you can share yours, too. Thanks!
Re: An Experience I Would Love To Forget by Kanwulia: 7:25pm On Dec 06, 2013
Life is too sweet right now.
All I do is eat and sleep.
Pampering myself! cool

No regrets in life. . . .everything happens for a reason! kiss
MOVING ON IS WHAT I DO BEST! cool

(1) (Reply)

Pls,i Need Advice On What To Do / Can You Slap For Money / BIURIFUL ''MISS SHAKARA 2014 Winner" For Pastor Chris Okotie Church ( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.