Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,308 members, 7,954,234 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:07 PM

Can You Slap For Money - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Slap For Money (676 Views)

Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo / Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? / Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Slap For Money by Onozboy(m): 1:17pm On Nov 21, 2014
i saw this somewhere and i decided to share it with you. can you slap your parents (i.e your dad or mum) for 10millon naira
Re: Can You Slap For Money by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 21, 2014
My father would slap me if I didn't slap him for this amount of money. grin

How else would we make so much money in such a short period and with so little effort? grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Slap For Money by SAMBARRY: 1:26pm On Nov 21, 2014
The kinds of amusing threads that spring up every now and then ehen grin

mods do the needful. Seun is not just paying you to be eating rice and dodo.sieve the kinds of thread that enter nl.thats all kiss
Re: Can You Slap For Money by Onozboy(m): 2:25pm On Nov 21, 2014
carefreewannabe:
My father would slap me if I didn't slap him for this amount of money. grin

How else would we make so much money in such a short period and with so little effort? grin

lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Maid In Torture Video Faces Murder Charge / A Warning To Parents And Adults Who Have Kids Around Them. / Husband Gave His Unfaithful Ex-wife Half Of Everything He Owned – Literally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.