Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

The Adventure Of Corper John - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Adventure Of Corper John (73790 Views)

The Adventure Of Corper John (part 1) / Adventure Of The Rings / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by ANDREW2EIC(m): 7:50am On Dec 20, 2013
Oga Felnino come and update, it's already morning.
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Emmanueledu(m): 8:21am On Dec 20, 2013
Felnino come update!d suspense is killing me....

1 Like

Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by lekzyn(m): 9:32am On Dec 20, 2013
Oga Felnino, abeg weting nah I dey wait oooooo, even if nah seasonal film I go don finish to watch am finish teytey. Oya ooooooo nah morning b dis though well done for d past work.
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Holuphemmy93(m): 11:50am On Dec 20, 2013
Felnino dis suspense no good for my body
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by amedino(m): 1:50pm On Dec 20, 2013
Felnino am afraid to tell u this, ur story has gone viral. I read them on several facebook pages and blogs.. Remember i told u about plagiarists. Now someone else is taking the credit for your sweat. Well it's not your fault. Plagiarism is difficult to control these days.
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Angel0: 2:53pm On Dec 20, 2013
amedino: Felnino am afraid to tell u this, ur story has gone viral. I read them on several facebook pages and blogs.. Remember i told u about plagiarists. Now someone else is taking the credit for your sweat. Well it's not your fault. Plagiarism is difficult to control these days.
which side u c am for fcbk?abeg tell me mek i go thr go complete d reading..fel dey do guy cos say we dey hail am!
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Bonnybaby(f): 3:33pm On Dec 20, 2013
why is d update taking too long nah? Felnino why d delay, suspense is killing me...............
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Robinvandotmann: 4:41pm On Dec 20, 2013
Please guys take it easy with felnino, in fact he( felnino ) is having a terrible time with his phone's battery. Pls do persevere the adventure continues
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Megaflex(m): 6:07pm On Dec 20, 2013
Felnino I'm still waitin. Pls do d needful
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by tommynico(m): 6:24pm On Dec 20, 2013
Update ds tn quick nah
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Sheenor: 8:54pm On Dec 20, 2013
felnino: Nelson swallowed his spit, he was face to face with death……………

i hope he will survive this...
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by donkross1(m): 8:58pm On Dec 20, 2013
amedino: Felnino am afraid to tell u this, ur story has gone viral. I read them on several facebook pages and blogs.. Remember i told u about plagiarists. Now someone else is taking the credit for your sweat. Well it's not your fault. Plagiarism is difficult to control these days.
How we take sure say d Tori na felnino own sef. #Juzataught
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by felnino(m): 10:22pm On Dec 20, 2013
Suddenly three bullets pierced the kidnapper’s chest before he could pull the trigger, Nelson managed to look back and saw Promise with a gun, Nelson felt relieved, Promise had just saved his life, Promise advanced to where Nelson was and dragged him to safety with one hand like soldiers do while he held the gun in his other hand, when they reached a safe place, Nelson tried to stand up, he looked into Promise’s eyes and said thank you, I hope John didn’t come with you? Nelson asked, the poor boy couldn’t just sit and watch Promise answered him, Promise was right but Nelson didn’t want John getting into trouble……………………………………………………. TJ was not used to handling guns but he knew that once he pulled the trigger bullets would come out of the gun, he remembered how he used to play COD (Call Of Duty), an action video game, he lay on the floor and aimed, he took his first shot at a kidnapper and missed, then he took two more and he got a kidnapper in the arm, suddenly a soldier jumped over him followed by more soldiers, soon up to 20 soldiers arrived at the scene and took control of the situation, Nelson was impressed from where he stood, he had told one of his men to go back and tell the soldiers that they had an emergency before they even started the attack on the kidnappers, and within 30 minutes the soldiers had arrived, the soldiers came with more sophisticated weapons, the enemy were falling like bowling pins, Nelson looked on in amazement, the soldiers had better strategies than the police, within 10 minutes they had already got very close to the building, they rounded up 5 kidnappers and marched them out, the soldiers also came out with the hostages, one of them wore only boxers, they still had chains dangling from their hands and feet, the soldiers had used their guns to break the chains, Nelson counted five people but he could not see Peter among them, he waited in anticipation for Peter to come out from the building, suddenly he saw a man wearing only trousers jumping through the window, the man stood up and ran with his hands up towards where the soldiers were, Nelson did not need to ask Google who it was, still feeling pains in his chest, Nelson ran towards Peter as if Peter was a goal keeper who had saved the last penalty in a penalty shoot-out, Peter was scared at first when he saw a police officer running towards him, he raised up his hands the more and said please o! please! I’m not among them o! He took a closer look at the person running towards him, Nelsonnnnnnnnn! Peter shouted he ran towards Nelson, the two friends hugged themselves as everybody looked on……………………………………………….. John had been running after Bison for 7 minutes, Bison had no idea anyone was after him, John started getting tired, he went down on his knees and aimed, boom! The first shot got Bison in his left buttocks, Bison fell to the ground and tried to stand up again, as he stood up John gave it another shot, this time he got Bison’s right lap, Nelson walked tiredly to where bison was and knocked him out with the end of his gun, John didn’t know where the strength came from, he pulled Bison by the leg back the way they came………………………………………… Nelson and Peter were under a tree, Nelson told Peter that John was alive, but he doesn’t know his whereabout, Nelson feared that John had been shot among the police officers, they started searching among the dead police and kidnappers on the ground, Peter’s heart was heavy, TJ knew John was not among the dead people on the floor because he saw him go after a man dressed in police uniform, as TJ opened his mouth to speak, he sighted John coming out of the woods with a man on his shoulder, there TJ said as Nelson and Peter looked in the direction where TJ pointed, they all ran towards John as he dropped they man he was carrying on the floor, John ran and hugged his father, Nelson inspected the man John dropped, it was Chike Uche also known as Bison, he was wanted for the murder of his wife………………………………………. 15 police officers and 17 kidnappers were killed, 5 police officers were injured and 3 kidnappers were injured, a police officer read out the stats for Nelson as they were going back to where their cars were parked, they walked for 1500 metres before they finally reached where their cars were parked, John could not wait to see Joy, he walked elegantly like a soldier who had come back from war triumphant, Nelson looked forward, he could not believe his eyes, his car windshield was broken and blood had splattered on the front seat, the driver, lifeless, had his head on the horn as the horn sounded continuously, John immediately ran to check on Joy, nooooo! He shouted, Joy had been shot in the chest, he looked at her face and said don't leave me, It's gonna be alright, Nelson looked away, one of the kidnappers who probably escaped had shot Joy and his driver, Joy managed to look at John, I love you, she said slowly and she died, John cried like he had never cried before, TJ came to console him, it was then John remembered, he immediately reached into his empty wallet and brought the Pearl out, it was around the size of his thumb, and transparent, he looked at it desperately, he remembered the instruction the mermaid gave him, it was his only hope …………………………………………

5 Likes

Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Bulcqlay(m): 10:31pm On Dec 20, 2013
Joy dont leave us o
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by emekaanijah(m): 10:44pm On Dec 20, 2013
lol... c story... full of suspence
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by felnino(m): 10:46pm On Dec 20, 2013
Angel0: which side u c am for fcbk?abeg tell me mek i go thr go complete d reading..fel dey do guy cos say we dey hail am!
no be so my padi , Na my battery fault, I was very frustrated, and any other site apart from nairaland that you find this story means it was copied
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by felnino(m): 10:51pm On Dec 20, 2013
don kross: How we take sure say d Tori na felnino own sef. #Juzataught
I feel a little bit insulted, but It's not your fault, it's the fault of the never do well copy cats.
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by felnino(m): 10:57pm On Dec 20, 2013
Thank you, people like them don't end up well, I weep for the future of Nigeria
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Kwesy44(m): 11:08pm On Dec 20, 2013
Since father & son have met and Joy is dead, what next?
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by peddyholly: 11:31pm On Dec 20, 2013
am waiting till day break here
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by lekzyn(m): 11:41pm On Dec 20, 2013
Felnino, well done and keep it up. That means Joy go wake up be dat? Well it is still better for a seasonal film like these.
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by OHDWISE: 11:45pm On Dec 20, 2013
Felino careful with the rough play ooo....nor dey change am..joy nor suppose die oo
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Akposy(m): 12:09am On Dec 21, 2013
#cant stop crying....
Joy dnt leave us
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Angel0: 1:14am On Dec 21, 2013
felnino: no be so my padi , Na my battery fault, I was very frustrated, and any other site apart from nairaland that you find this story means it was copied
den complete d story..stop dis ur suspense stuff...i dnt rily lyk it!plzzzzz love...
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Mimisboygreat: 5:27am On Dec 21, 2013
;Ddude u gat my respect. Thumbs up
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Sheenor: 6:24am On Dec 21, 2013
Let's see what miracle john will perform on joy.....
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by mindfreakerz: 6:39am On Dec 21, 2013
Joy don't kill my joy abeg!!!!
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by donkross1(m): 7:16am On Dec 21, 2013
felnino: I feel a little bit insulted, but It's not your fault, it's the fault of the never do well copy cats.
paddy mii no vex, I juz wan ginger u make you update ni.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by dimanche4real(m): 9:28am On Dec 21, 2013
felnino, what a shifting cultivation of trouble. Thumbs up Bro!
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Megaflex(m): 10:21am On Dec 21, 2013
If Joy die, hw John wan take get joy? Still waiting 4 d final part of d story and wot finally happend 2 dat chief. Two thumbs up bro
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by felnino(m): 11:46am On Dec 21, 2013
Can't update yet guys, Saturday chores are killing me.
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by TemitopeOluseye(f): 1:49pm On Dec 21, 2013
I know Joy wɪ̣̝̇ℓℓ be revived with what the mermaid gave †̥φ John

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) / Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband / TWISTED By Faithlyn Williams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.