Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

I Committed A Taboo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Committed A Taboo (948 Views)

Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji / Have You Blasphemed YET Today? God Committed Adultery And Other Matters Arising. / A Taboo: Watch D Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Committed A Taboo by chiwex(m): 8:56pm On Dec 06, 2013
Actually,I don't know where to post this encounter that happened to me in the last few Months,so I decided to post it Here,Am in Pharmacy Uniport, so In My 4th Year,I decided to relocate to Choba,Because of its security and the Fun there,In that Community,There is always a kinda mini bush with a tall tree,and I always pass that road,Little did I know that a Deity is in That tree,and that's where the community worship,
One day I was so pressed and I couldn't hold it Much longer Then I decided to pee there For the first time,Nothing happened,The second Time I peed There after some days,still yet nothing happened and the store opposite the bush,the owners always see me when I do pee there,and They Didn't tell me anything about it cos,no sign,no red Ribbon,no danger sign,Third Time nothing happened.Then The fourth time Something happened,After I peed there,One of their Community Youth saw me when I peed there and called me and asked why I peed there,before i Could Tell him of my Ignorance,He raised an Alarm,people Gathered,thank God that place was lonely and Many of Their youths were Absent.
They queried me And I pleaded my Innocence and even lied that it was my first time to avoid further trouble,They Told me that didn't I know that I was Peeing on their Deity,That it was an Insult That nobody enters there especially Non indigenes of which I am and That No Woman Enters There and a lot of things,They even took me to their elder,I pleaded My Innocence and begged them,I was told to do some diabolic things which was against my Faith Just to appease their Deity Of which I didn't.I was even told that It Was none of their business that anything I see,I should take
The most Important part of it all was That crowd Gathered and were looking at me with surprises,expecting something strange to happen to me,either I run Mad or Die,other expect mysterious illness.
Meeehhhn For one Week I couldn't sleep I was afraid of my Life for Committing what they described as taboo After two weeks and nothing happened,I came back to my self
Does it mean that,It was a Miracle,or it is a sign that those fetish practice isn't real,Or that I am unharmable or that my spirit is strong or Luck.............?
Re: I Committed A Taboo by fijiano202(m): 9:03pm On Dec 06, 2013
Its because you are serving a living God,the ruler of heaven and earth,the I am that I am

3 Likes

Re: I Committed A Taboo by Les: 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2013
Use these medium to preach to them and tell them that there are no powers there, this is your calling bro, answer it..
I pray that pagan 9ja don't see,this thread...

1 Like

Re: I Committed A Taboo by chiwex(m): 9:26pm On Dec 06, 2013
Amen thanks bro
Re: I Committed A Taboo by Lawconfessor(f): 9:51pm On Dec 06, 2013
That is really d hand of GOD ALMIGHTY at work in ur life- i thank God for ur life though, but pls do not relent in prayers at all. Pray in and out of season.

May God continue to keep u from every evil in Jesus Name- Amen.
Re: I Committed A Taboo by Adeoba10(m): 10:09pm On Dec 06, 2013
Is bcus it was nt intentional, dats y nothing happened 2 u. And again maybe dia diety need ammonial.
If u put palm kernel oil on Esu laluogiri oko, dnt tink am o.
Re: I Committed A Taboo by sushieater: 10:28pm On Dec 06, 2013
Can't say though, guess their diety went for shopping somewhere in Nuuk.

But, erm.. Why you dey always piss piss for bush, you no get toilet for your room or lodge ni? :-).
Re: I Committed A Taboo by victorjam(m): 10:49pm On Dec 06, 2013
Nothing happened becos u didnt believe. Jesus said if u would have faith like a mustard seed, u would tell a mountain to move and it wil. Watever u believe is wat rili would happen. I was expectin u to fall sick becos u wer afraid and couldnt sleep for days. Dat could have form a psychological sickness in ur mind but it didnt anyways. #If u believe it, it would work
Re: I Committed A Taboo by chiwex(m): 7:29am On Dec 14, 2013
Wow!!!!!!!! The long awaited day has finally come,Today is the day we are launching our

website which is http:// We wanna say May all Glory be to God for making this

project successful and even the webdevelopers that God also used in making this work

successfully.We wanna say this God who finally made my dreams to come to fruition will also

make your dreams and expectations this year and beyond to come to pass in Jesus name say

amen!!!!!!!!!! Remember that there is power in words

We wanna celebrate or launch today by Giving out Amazon best selling ebooks for free.So

download and download and download.Downloads will be accessible untill 12 am 15/12/2013.

These are some of the books which we are giving out for free today,I know you guys like

free things,but lemme tell you,It must cost you something to gain something,It cost me tens

of of thousands of naira to do this believe me or not and in the years to come,the benefits

will be multiplied.Renember,Konga,Jumia,amazon,ebay spent thousands of dollars to develope their website

Register in our website http:// and get access to these books instantly,but

please,I only need Something in return,Just only One request and if You do it,I Know that

the God That i serve will Bless you continually,You May ask what is that,well The only

thing I need is for You to help promote and campaign this site,What I mean is advertise

this Website for me,tell and convince people to come and buy from us,open threads in

nairaland,Facebook,Twitter and any where You can lay your hands upon and tell people about

us,That is how God will advertise you and I will also reward you in my own part

These are the books that will be of benefit to you.

1.The Hunger Games book 1(Literarture & Fiction) pdf

2.Catching Fire The Second Book of the Hunger Games pdf

3.Mockingjay The Final Book of The Hunger Games pdf

4.The 7 habits of Highly effective people:powerful Lessons in Personal Change(Self

Help/Inspiration) pdf

5.Nelson Mandela:A Long Way To Personal Freedom (Biographies) pdf

6.Sex For Dummies(Sexuality,Health) pdf

8.Speak English Like an American (Education) pdf

9.Click Millionaires: Work Less, Live More with an Internet Business You Love (Business and Investment) epub

10.The Harbinger: The Ancient Mystery That Holds the Secret of America's Future (Religion & Spirituality) epub

11.Head First Java, 2nd Edition (web master) epub

12.How To Get Rich (Money making books) epub

How To locate these books,open our website http:// and look out for these books,the price attached to them are ₦0.00 which means automatic download for you.

Have a happy weekend.
My Regards
Re: I Committed A Taboo by PastorOluT(m): 8:41am On Dec 14, 2013
Les: Use these medium to preach to them and tell them that there are no powers there, this is your calling bro, answer it..
I pray that pagan 9ja don't see,this thread...
Re: I Committed A Taboo by dorox(m): 10:20am On Dec 14, 2013
Nothing happened because nothing was supposed to happen, it's just a bunch of fairy tales that they use in scaring little children, but somehow our African adults are reluctant to let go of childish fears.
Was it not Oyedepo that cursed Boko Haram? Did anything happen? No

(1) (Reply)

IS SATAN REAL? Does Satan Exist? / Proven Facts That JESUS Is Not A Son But A Servant Of God / Things You Don't Know About Nigeria Christianity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.