Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,152 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Rare Photo Of Nelson Mandela And Michael Jackson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rare Photo Of Nelson Mandela And Michael Jackson (2082 Views)

Maheeda Shares Rare Photo With Her Husband / New Couple Jackie Appiah And Michael Bobby Obodo / Nadia Buari And Michael Essien Set To Wed In Dec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rare Photo Of Nelson Mandela And Michael Jackson by lurge(m): 8:57pm On Dec 06, 2013
Nelson Mandela and Michael Jackson!!! They're both gone but we know they impacted in different ways on the world. We still wish both of them were alive.

Re: Rare Photo Of Nelson Mandela And Michael Jackson by Dahmum(f): 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2013
WHAT will "You" be rembrd for
Re: Rare Photo Of Nelson Mandela And Michael Jackson by Adeoba10(m): 10:02pm On Dec 06, 2013
Micheal Jackson died as a STAR.
Ojukwu died as HERO.
Mandela died as LEGEND.
Abeg who go die as GULDER and 33

1 Like

Re: Rare Photo Of Nelson Mandela And Michael Jackson by lurge(m): 6:31am On Dec 07, 2013
Dahmum: WHAT will "You" be rembrd for
The man who changed ur life and brought ur silly brain into enlightenment idiot. Runny mouth.
Re: Rare Photo Of Nelson Mandela And Michael Jackson by IAMBREEZY: 7:38am On Dec 07, 2013
The legends
Re: Rare Photo Of Nelson Mandela And Michael Jackson by Unitedforever(m): 9:22am On Dec 07, 2013
Every picture on Nairaland is "Rare" undecided
Re: Rare Photo Of Nelson Mandela And Michael Jackson by Karleb(m): 9:33am On Dec 07, 2013
Dis pic almost got me crying, u can check my profile pix to understand what I mean.
Re: Rare Photo Of Nelson Mandela And Michael Jackson by demelza: 9:55am On Dec 07, 2013
Karleb: Dis pic almost got me crying, u can check my profile pix to understand what I mean.
I totally understand where you are coming from. There are some of his songs I cant listen to without crying. He will always be missed.
Be at rest Madiba!
Continue in your rest Michael!!

(1) (Reply)

Whose Daughter Is She? Nigerian Girl Proudly Shows Off Her Vagin@ On Stage / Phyno's Hairstyle: Lets Talk About It. / Ex-super Eagles Star, Isaac Okoronkwo Weds Russian Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.