Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Help Please - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Please (705 Views)

Need Help Please. Long Distance Marriage And My Job / I Think I Need Some Genuine Help. Please Open This. / 'Can You Help Please? Trying To Trace My Grandfather, Ola Coker' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Please by linia: 11:08pm On Dec 06, 2013
please nairalanders i need your advice. My husband is without a job, the whole burden of the family is now on me, this situation has been on going for 4years now. Please what do i do
Re: Help Please by Kanwulia: 11:12pm On Dec 06, 2013
Four years is too long.
For berra for worse darling. . . you don buy AGBADO market! cheesy
Please, stop PHOCKING him! kiss
Re: Help Please by gidjah(m): 11:26pm On Dec 06, 2013
hw did it really happened, what about his credentials, how reasonable is he, how hodly is he, if he is a christian, how committed is uour hussydoes he really aporeciate your shoudering his responsibilities?? i hope he isnt getting comfortable with your doing his job for him?all this questions sjould direct you to a resonable conclusion ma
Re: Help Please by jhydebaba(m): 11:40pm On Dec 06, 2013
Jobless for 4 years Tell him to drop his pride and get a small job. Aleast, it'll help and if he refuses, tell him to be feeding on his ego. Na because he know say u go bring money for month end that's why he's lazying about. Call family meeting for him head abeg.
Re: Help Please by haryor1986(m): 3:15pm On Dec 07, 2013
Advise him to go n get teaching job in private school.
Re: Help Please by EfemenaXY: 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2013
linia: please nairalanders i need your advice. My husband is without a job, the whole burden of the family is now on me, this situation has been on going for 4years now. Please what do i do

The question here is this: What have you done to get him back on track, rather than bemoan your fate??
Re: Help Please by baby124: 4:38pm On Dec 07, 2013
jhydebaba: Jobless for 4 years Tell him to drop his pride and get a small job. Aleast, it'll help and if he refuses, tell him to be feeding on his ego. Na because he know say u go bring money for month end that's why he's lazying about. Call family meeting for him head abeg.
Lmao. This is a true statement. 4yrs ke. The guy don turn to Ken doll. Dey do fine bobo for house come turn furniture. Hahahaha. OP, more grease to your elbow. Omo you try. Though the country is hard, but in between jobs are there now. Even if it's danfo driver sef. At least they are making money and feeding their families.
Re: Help Please by bebe2(f): 5:48pm On Dec 07, 2013
Efemena_xy:

The question here is this: What have you done to get him back on track, rather than bemoan your fate??

see question??

wat did she do dat got him off his former job
Re: Help Please by greatgod2012(f): 5:54pm On Dec 07, 2013
Encourage him to start small.

2 Likes

Re: Help Please by EfemenaXY: 6:00pm On Dec 07, 2013
bebe2:

see question??

wat did she do dat got him off his former job

Nothing wrong with my question dear. Take a look at her original post again. It's all about her and her suffering. The man nko? Just because not all men are as vocal as women doesn't mean they feel the pain or indignity of being unemployed any less.

If she had stated what she's done to help improve the situation and perhaps her hubby wasn't interested or wasn't pulling his weight, then I'll understand her gripe. Afterall, marriage is for better for worse, isn't it?

They're obviously going through a rough patch. Yep, good on her that she's been contributing but she should do something to help him get back on his feet rather than bemoan her fate.

(1) (Reply)

Big Kudos To Wives / Your Mum Or Your Dad,who Is Your Favourite And Why?? / Abdominal Pain In Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.