Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Annoying Facts Abt Mandela And Nigerians - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Annoying Facts Abt Mandela And Nigerians (1991 Views)

Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue / Nelson Mandela Is Dead / Nelson Mandela And His First Wife Evelyn Mase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annoying Facts Abt Mandela And Nigerians by fijiano202(m): 11:13pm On Dec 06, 2013
Many of our Fellow nigerians are pure hypocrites.Most of the youths of nowadays dont have anything positive they witness or benefitted from Mandela during his lifetime,we only read and were aware of his exploit thru books and for most of us born in the 80's we had little knowledge abt his struggles,so why all this threads,regrets and sympathy for someone u hardly know,am not trying to Mock his death in anyway but i can proudly say Mandela didnt influence my life in anyway.To the nairalanders who created thread for his condolence,u all are naive and Nabal,none of u saw it fit to create a thread for the condolence of Festus Iyayi,a man who lost his life while on a positve agenda which would have highly influence the dialogue between ASUU and the Fed Govt,which may have resulted in the ending of the ongoing strike.Sometimes we dont appreciate our own unsong heroes but we try to create awareness for people the world admires.Mugabe was right abt Nigeria,we are too dumb to deliver ourselves

5 Likes

Re: Annoying Facts Abt Mandela And Nigerians by gidjah(m): 11:20pm On Dec 06, 2013
i was born way b4 80's so i really got hoi by his death, artists like d late great south afircan goddess( cant recall her name now!) , chaka chaka, mariam makeba, d black mombassa, would have helped us out at a time like ds.
Re: Annoying Facts Abt Mandela And Nigerians by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 07, 2013
To say you are an 1d1ot will be an insult to 1d1ots everywhere,Madiba was one of the few people that made us proud to be Africans so what's your point? angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Annoying Facts Abt Mandela And Nigerians by fijiano202(m): 3:19am On Dec 07, 2013
FOOL FINDER: To say you are an 1d1ot will be an insult to 1d1ots everywhere,Madiba was one of the few people that made us proud to be Africans so what's your point? angry angry angry
think Before you post,how did he make u as an individual proud? u just follow the crowd without thinking

6 Likes

Re: Annoying Facts Abt Mandela And Nigerians by cap28: 11:49pm On Dec 08, 2013
fijiano202: Many of our Fellow nigerians are pure hypocrites.Most of the youths of nowadays dont have anything positive they witness or benefitted from Mandela during his lifetime,we only read and were aware of his exploit thru books and for most of us born in the 80's we had little knowledge abt his struggles,so why all this threads,regrets and sympathy for someone u hardly know,am not trying to Mock his death in anyway but i can proudly say Mandela didnt influence my life in anyway.To the nairalanders who created thread for his condolence,u all are naive and Nabal,none of u saw it fit to create a thread for the condolence of Festus Iyayi,a man who lost his life while on a positve agenda which would have highly influence the dialogue between ASUU and the Fed Govt,which may have resulted in the ending of the ongoing strike.Sometimes we dont appreciate our own unsong heroes but we try to create awareness for people the world admires.Mugabe was right abt Nigeria,we are too dumb to deliver ourselves

You are a complete waste.

So you have to have been born on the day that Mandela went to prison before you understand and appreciate what he stood for.

I hope you are not in university because your level of reasoning is still at kindergarten stage - please grow up.

7 Likes

Re: Annoying Facts Abt Mandela And Nigerians by PopeXanderVII: 2:15am On Dec 09, 2013
cap28:

You are a complete waste.

So you have to have been born on the day that Mandela went to prison before you understand and appreciate what he stood for.

I hope you are not in university because you're level of reasoning is still at kindergarten stage - please grow up.

Don't mind the Fool. For the Black Race to move forward, we need to exterminate these Low-intelligence Sub-humans.

Dr King once said, "Injustice anywhere is Injustice everywhere". Our Brothers in South-Africa were under Bondage in their own Country! It took the Work of the Freedom Fighters like Biko, Mandela, Mbeki to free them from this Bondage. These Men were willing to Die for the Freedom of their People. If these Men(the ANC Freedom fighters) didn't fight, no one would have known about their Plight and no one would have put Pressure on De Klerk to free Mandela and end Apartheid.

Africans, you people need to change!!! The whole world is leaving you behind! Imagine a Youth asking what Mandela had contributed to his Life?!

1 Like

Re: Annoying Facts Abt Mandela And Nigerians by fijiano202(m): 3:55am On Dec 09, 2013
Pope Xander VII:

Don't mind the Fool. For the Black Race to move forward, we need to exterminate these Low-intelligence Sub-humans.

Dr King once said, "Injustice anywhere is Injustice everywhere". Our Brothers in South-Africa were under Bondage in their own Country! It took the Work of the Freedom Fighters like Biko, Mandela, Mbeki to free them from this Bondage. These Men were willing to Die for the Freedom of their People. If these Men(the ANC Freedom fighters) didn't fight, no one would have known about their Plight and no one would have put Pressure on De Klerk to free Mandela and end Apartheid.

Africans, you people need to change!!! The whole world is leaving you behind! Imagine a Youth asking what Mandela had contributed to his Life?!
i dont need to insult both of you,sometimes you just have to laugh when you see a stewpid comment,the same south africa u call your brothers are the same people maltreating nigerians,you are part of the Countrys problem

3 Likes

Re: Annoying Facts Abt Mandela And Nigerians by UyiIredia(m): 2:48pm On Dec 09, 2013
@ fijiano: I quite agree with your point: the Iyayis of our times aren't appreciated, how many South Africans know Stephen Biko for instance . But our world needs hereos, and Mandela was such a hero. 27 years in jail for your convictions no be beans.

1 Like

Re: Annoying Facts Abt Mandela And Nigerians by alienware(m): 3:11pm On Dec 10, 2013
Pope Xander VII:

your brother kini ? Keep decieving yourself, the south africans who don't want to associate with Nigerians or keeps deporting your own in mass ? Grow up dude and learn to appreciate urs. Most Nigerians in South Africa are seen as drug peddlers even if there are not.

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Facts Abt Mandela And Nigerians by moscobabs(m): 4:48pm On Dec 10, 2013
alienware: your brother kini ? Keep decieving yourself, the south africans who don't want to associate with Nigerians or keeps deporting your own in mass ? Grow up dude and learn to appreciate urs. Most Nigerians in South Africa are seen as drug peddlers even if there are not.
wetin this one dey talk? u think SA will allow u to spoil their country as u do in nigeria?
Re: Annoying Facts Abt Mandela And Nigerians by Bolernlay(m): 7:06pm On Dec 10, 2013
@Op unless you plan on staying in Nigeria till u die, then u must be an ignorant fool.....if Mandela didn't fight for the rights of black people in SA, u think Nigerians would be able to stay there today?.....its like asking what Martin Luther king did for you....if Martin didn't fight for the rights of black people in america, no Nigerian would have been able to live comfortably there.....so like I said, unless u plan on staying in nigeria till u die, u must be an ignorant fool
Re: Annoying Facts Abt Mandela And Nigerians by Ribaman(m): 7:53pm On Dec 10, 2013
The OP's contribution is a very nuanced, to make sense of it one must be open-minded.
I don't think the OP has insulted the memory of the Madiba in anyway, the OP has called for a measure of introspection on our part, as Nigerians. To be fair, the OP might even be more respectful of Mandela than a good number of his traducers.
Why the angst?

1 Like

Re: Annoying Facts Abt Mandela And Nigerians by fijiano202(m): 8:02pm On Dec 10, 2013
Bolernlay: @Op unless you plan on staying in Nigeria till u die, then u must be an ignorant fool.....if Mandela didn't fight for the rights of black people in SA, u think Nigerians would be able to stay there today?.....its like asking what Martin Luther king did for you....if Martin didn't fight for the rights of black people in america, no Nigerian would have been able to live comfortably there.....so like I said, unless u plan on staying in nigeria till u die, u must be an ignorant fool
for ignoramus like you south africa is the end road,its the light at the end of ur tunnel but to me why waste my time only in SA When i can conquer the world,what has Mandela got to do with my journey around the world,am really disappionted with ur ability to Reason,We did more for mandela than he did for us,what do you honestly know abt Mandela? Do you even know how Nigerians are treated in SA?

1 Like

Re: Annoying Facts Abt Mandela And Nigerians by fijiano202(m): 8:08pm On Dec 10, 2013
Riba_man: The OP's contribution is a very nuanced, to make sense of it one must be open-minded.
I don't think the OP has insulted the memory of the Madiba in anyway, the OP has called for a measure of introspection on our part, as Nigerians. To be fair, the OP might even be more respectful of Mandela than a good number of his traducers.
Why the angst?
Thanks for ur comment,its great to know tha we still have intellect and open-minded people in Nigeria
Re: Annoying Facts Abt Mandela And Nigerians by cannonnier(m): 9:27pm On Dec 10, 2013
fijiano202: Many of our Fellow nigerians are pure hypocrites.Most of the youths of nowadays dont have anything positive they witness or benefitted from Mandela during his lifetime,we only read and were aware of his exploit thru books and for most of us born in the 80's we had little knowledge abt his struggles,so why all this threads,regrets and sympathy for someone u hardly know,am not trying to Mock his death in anyway but i can proudly say Mandela didnt influence my life in anyway.To the nairalanders who created thread for his condolence,u all are naive and Nabal,none of u saw it fit to create a thread for the condolence of Festus Iyayi,a man who lost his life while on a positve agenda which would have highly influence the dialogue between ASUU and the Fed Govt,which may have resulted in the ending of the ongoing strike.Sometimes we dont appreciate our own unsong heroes but we try to create awareness for people the world admires.Mugabe was right abt Nigeria,we are too dumb to deliver ourselves
i just respect him cos he fought for the
freedom of the people he fought for.
And i also believe that 'had he the
chance to fight for mine and yours, he
would'. But neither do i think he
influence me in anyway.
Re: Annoying Facts Abt Mandela And Nigerians by alienware(m): 6:59am On Dec 11, 2013
moscobabs:
wetin this one dey talk? u think SA will allow u to spoil their country as u do in nigeria?
So South Africans no dey involve in crime too ? But anytime there's a Nigerian involve in anything, there will balloon it or exagerate to make it look like we are responsible for all their woes. Na me and u be brothers, no be dem oo or because they are blacks ?
Re: Annoying Facts Abt Mandela And Nigerians by NadiaSA1(f): 7:09am On Dec 11, 2013
SMH
Re: Annoying Facts Abt Mandela And Nigerians by fijiano202(m): 8:17am On Dec 11, 2013
Nadia_SA1: SMH
continue until ur neck go break lol
Re: Annoying Facts Abt Mandela And Nigerians by engrfcuksmtin(m): 9:38am On Dec 11, 2013
I agree with you 100%, to buttress your point I don't think there is any Nigerian youth that is ready to emulate the live of sacrifice that Mandela lived they are just celebrating him by mouth.

(1) (Reply)

Ukraine Capture The City Of Layman With 2000 Russia Solders Surrendering. / Shove The Palestinian Flag Up Your A** - Iranian Fans. / Zuma's Revenge! Strategy Guide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.