Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,965 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Why Women Love Doctors - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Women Love Doctors (29836 Views)

Medical Doctors In Residency Programmes In Nigeria / Nigerian Navy New Doctors Salary / Doctors And Their Pay Packets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women Love Doctors by snowprince(m): 11:16pm On Dec 06, 2013
Women have a thing for doctors. This is because doctors combine alpha and beta qualities.
Alpha(dominant, assertive, bad boy)
All day long, doctors tell people what to do. They issue commands. There’s nothing they haven’t seen before, so they rarely get ruffled – they act like nothing is a big deal because most of the time, it’s not. You think that rubs off in their daily demeanor in other aspects of life? You better believe it — calm and confident assertiveness is a huge turn-on. Doctors also wear uniforms. Uniforms are a sign of authority. Authority is a turn-on.
Beta(submissive, nurturing, nice guy)
Doctors take care of sick people. They nurture. When bad things happen, they are there for you. They provide safety and comfort. They are reliable and responsible.
A man seeking a lifelong marriage with lots of really hot sex should cultivate a combination of alpha and beta qualities. If you are too alpha, work on your bedside manner (no, the other bedside manner). If you are too beta, start writing prescriptions:Take two and call me in the morning.
The same principles explain the appeal of policemen and firefighters.

6 Likes

Re: Why Women Love Doctors by adeoladrg(m): 6:52pm On Dec 07, 2013
Tell us more

1 Like

Re: Why Women Love Doctors by miss2895(f): 9:30am On Dec 16, 2013
Seriously this thread should be one front page I am curious.
Re: Why Women Love Doctors by greall1: 3:17pm On Dec 17, 2013
3th to coment dancing makosa lolz
Re: Why Women Love Doctors by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 17, 2013
I agree with the Op...Being a doctor is considered a 'status' profession by many, so for a woman there is obvious appeal. People are generally impressed by doctors because the assumption is that if you are a doctor, you are smarter and wealthier than the majority of other people. It is no secret that women are attracted to power and money and dating a doctor gives the appearance that your man likely has both....believe me doctors have a high divorce rate for a reason- some are 'normal' friendly, well-adjusted people, but many are career obsessed, narcissistic and socially awkward.

30 Likes

Re: Why Women Love Doctors by Youngpo413: 3:18pm On Dec 17, 2013
Ok
Re: Why Women Love Doctors by jeamie(m): 3:18pm On Dec 17, 2013
greall1: Because of their money.
wat z dis one sayn na

1 Like

Re: Why Women Love Doctors by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 17, 2013
It has absolutely nothing to do with profession but the personality involved. Different factor and chemistry magnet girls and can'r be narrowed to any profession. Just like a senator of the Federal republic of Nigeria will have more money to throw at a lady than Obama but that does not guarantee the latter to hit stability in relationship.
Re: Why Women Love Doctors by Alikaxon(m): 3:19pm On Dec 17, 2013
there is no preference for doctors
Re: Why Women Love Doctors by Sagytarius(m): 3:19pm On Dec 17, 2013
I couldn't make it. (not being a doctor o, but being the third to comment). grin
Re: Why Women Love Doctors by IamChiboi(m): 3:19pm On Dec 17, 2013
l have a thing for female doctors. l want to marry one. Am a pharmacist btw wink

1 Like

Re: Why Women Love Doctors by Afritop(m): 3:19pm On Dec 17, 2013
I agree! Doctors know how to fix women

1 Like

Re: Why Women Love Doctors by Benny11(m): 3:20pm On Dec 17, 2013
Cos they're doctors nah abi
Re: Why Women Love Doctors by Osyxcel(m): 3:21pm On Dec 17, 2013
hmmm....

4 Likes

Re: Why Women Love Doctors by Alikaxon(m): 3:22pm On Dec 17, 2013
Its a wrong asumption that women love doctors. Women don't love doctors because they are doctors. Women love anyman that have achieved, irrespective of profession. There is no preference for doctor. Hit like if u agree.

46 Likes

Re: Why Women Love Doctors by Youngpo413: 3:22pm On Dec 17, 2013
Afritop: I agree! Doctors know how to fix women

lol
Re: Why Women Love Doctors by codedflowz(m): 3:23pm On Dec 17, 2013
Alikaxon: .

JudismphD: ,

Space bookers. grin
Re: Why Women Love Doctors by PrinceGashon: 3:23pm On Dec 17, 2013
Rubbish!!! Thread

1 Like

Re: Why Women Love Doctors by Ediss(m): 3:23pm On Dec 17, 2013
We officers are we not caring like doctors cool

1 Like

Re: Why Women Love Doctors by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 17, 2013
Bullshit. undecided
Re: Why Women Love Doctors by Prowizy2(m): 3:23pm On Dec 17, 2013
Girls will always ask "na doctor i wan chop? OP the profession doesn't count.. "MAKE MONEY"

3 Likes

Re: Why Women Love Doctors by packman: 3:24pm On Dec 17, 2013
STORY
Re: Why Women Love Doctors by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 17, 2013
snowprince: Women have a thing for doctors. This is because doctors combine alpha and beta qualities.
Alpha(dominant, assertive, bad boy)
All day long, doctors tell people what to do. They issue commands. There’s nothing they haven’t seen before, so they rarely get ruffled – they act like nothing is a big deal because most of the time, it’s not. You think that rubs off in their daily demeanor in other aspects of life? You better believe it — calm and confident assertiveness is a huge turn-on. Doctors also wear uniforms. Uniforms are a sign of authority. Authority is a turn-on.
Beta(submissive, nurturing, nice guy)
Doctors take care of sick people. They nurture. When bad things happen, they are there for you. They provide safety and comfort. They are reliable and responsible.
A man seeking a lifelong marriage with lots of really hot sex should cultivate a combination of alpha and beta qualities. If you are too alpha, work on your bedside manner (no, the other bedside manner). If you are too beta, start writing prescriptions:Take two and call me in the morning.
The same principles explain the appeal of policemen and firefighters.
it is only foolish women that likes dem..mtchew............

5 Likes

Re: Why Women Love Doctors by ichidodo: 3:24pm On Dec 17, 2013
No wonder Women are labelled 'Fish-brained'

1 Like

Re: Why Women Love Doctors by Burger01(m): 3:24pm On Dec 17, 2013
Women love doctors!? Doctors that come home odd hours, perform surgeries, take pathological samples of different kinds of human beings. Doctors that are heartless, fearless, deceitful, cunning, and flirt with patients .Doctors that see ghosts in their matrimonial homes. Na that one women go love? I have doctor friends and I know few things about them. Doctors that are used to sampling 'orisirisi'

Please don't take me serious.

grin

11 Likes

Re: Why Women Love Doctors by checkdate(m): 3:25pm On Dec 17, 2013
Re: Why Women Love Doctors by DOPPELGANGER1: 3:26pm On Dec 17, 2013
They're also despised for their promiscuity

3 Likes

Re: Why Women Love Doctors by Bright4(m): 3:26pm On Dec 17, 2013
sometimes u see a wolf in a sheep's clotting.but mostly they fix woman.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Love Doctors by Youngpo413: 3:26pm On Dec 17, 2013
snowprince:
The same principles explain the appeal of POLICEMEN and firefighters.

no be naija police o
Re: Why Women Love Doctors by kstyle2(m): 3:27pm On Dec 17, 2013
I would hav loved 2 b a gyneacologist...lucky bastards

1 Like

Re: Why Women Love Doctors by Prowizy2(m): 3:27pm On Dec 17, 2013
Alikaxon: .
embarassed
Re: Why Women Love Doctors by DeeChukwu: 3:28pm On Dec 17, 2013
more abeg make i know where i belong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Mechanic Recounts Her Experience, Today, In Lagos (Photos) / What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? / Nigerian University Dropout Who Became A Pilot Flies Mum (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.