Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Does MTN ZONE PLAN Still Working Normal In Your Area? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Does MTN ZONE PLAN Still Working Normal In Your Area? (1240 Views)

Airtel Blackberry Plan Still Working On Android Devices And PC After Dec 3rd / Problem With MTN Zone Plan. / Is Airtel 4gb Data Plan Still Working?sept 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does MTN ZONE PLAN Still Working Normal In Your Area? by Flyemmyrate(m): 11:57pm On Dec 06, 2013
I have discovered that MTN has increased their tariff especially in MTN ZONE plan. These days MTN ZONE don't change to 4kobo again instead it changes from 8kobo to 24kobo or 40kobo at times. The first time i saw 40kobo i thought it was a mistake from MTN, thinking that it was going to be 4kobo so i decided to make a call and my call lasted for 1 minute, 13 seconds and i was charged 30 naira, 40kobo. The most painful one is that during day time the ZONE doesn't change frequently as it supose to. It changes from 20kobo to 24kobo down to 20kobo again. So how does it work in your own area?I have discovered that MTN has increased their tariff especially in MTN ZONE plan. These days MTN ZONE don't change to 4kobo again instead it changes from 8kobo to 24kobo or 40kobo at times. The first time i saw 40kobo i thought it was a mistake from MTN, thinking that it was going to be 4kobo so i decided to make a call and my call lasted for 1 minute, 13 seconds and i was charged 30 naira, 40kobo. The most painful one is that during day time the ZONE doesn't change frequently as it supose to. It changes from 20kobo to 24kobo down to 20kobo again. So how does it work in your own area?I have discovered that MTN has increased their tariff especially in MTN ZONE plan. These days MTN ZONE don't change to 4kobo again instead it changes from 8kobo to 24kobo or 40kobo at times. The first time i saw 40kobo i thought it was a mistake from MTN, thinking that it was going to be 4kobo so i decided to make a call and my call lasted for 1 minute, 13 seconds and i was charged 30 naira, 40kobo. The most painful one is that during day time the ZONE doesn't change frequently as it supose to. It changes from 20kobo to 24kobo down to 20kobo again. So how does it work in your own area?
Re: Does MTN ZONE PLAN Still Working Normal In Your Area? by humblesteve(m): 12:24am On Dec 07, 2013
yea, noticed that too,,mine doesn't even show anything at all.
Re: Does MTN ZONE PLAN Still Working Normal In Your Area? by Nocojp: 3:48am On Dec 07, 2013
Flyemmyrate: I have discovered that MTN has increased their tariff especially in MTN ZONE plan. These days MTN ZONE don't change to 4kobo again instead it changes from 8kobo to 24kobo or 40kobo at times. The first time i saw 40kobo i thought it was a mistake from MTN, thinking that it was going to be 4kobo so i decided to make a call and my call lasted for 1 minute, 13 seconds and i was charged 30 naira, 40kobo. The most painful one is that during day time the ZONE doesn't change frequently as it supose to. It changes from 20kobo to 24kobo down to 20kobo again. So how does it work in your own area?I have discovered that MTN has increased their tariff especially in MTN ZONE plan. These days MTN ZONE don't change to 4kobo again instead it changes from 8kobo to 24kobo or 40kobo at times. The first time i saw 40kobo i thought it was a mistake from MTN, thinking that it was going to be 4kobo so i decided to make a call and my call lasted for 1 minute, 13 seconds and i was charged 30 naira, 40kobo. The most painful one is that during day time the ZONE doesn't change frequently as it supose to. It changes from 20kobo to 24kobo down to 20kobo again. So how does it work in your own area?I have discovered that MTN has increased their tariff especially in MTN ZONE plan. These days MTN ZONE don't change to 4kobo again instead it changes from 8kobo to 24kobo or 40kobo at times. The first time i saw 40kobo i thought it was a mistake from MTN, thinking that it was going to be 4kobo so i decided to make a call and my call lasted for 1 minute, 13 seconds and i was charged 30 naira, 40kobo. The most painful one is that during day time the ZONE doesn't change frequently as it supose to. It changes from 20kobo to 24kobo down to 20kobo again. So how does it work in your own area?
No 40k per sec everytime, pls which network is best 4 making calls now?
Re: Does MTN ZONE PLAN Still Working Normal In Your Area? by ksabid(m): 4:38am On Nov 08, 2014
Still 40k in my area. I need to port to another tariff plan. Quickly.
Re: Does MTN ZONE PLAN Still Working Normal In Your Area? by beinstein(m): 6:15am On Nov 08, 2014
am now รค glo subscriber(glo bounce) for the same reason here . Calls used to be 8k/s at best in my area until recently when the dubious network provider decided to make it 40k/s. Nonsense!

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Chemistry Android App Ranks First in Chemistry in Google Play / Airtel And Its Moral Hazard. / Rooting Tecno F5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.