Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? (3664 Views)

House Girl Butchers Little Child (warning: Graphic Pic) / Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter / Chinese Arrested For Attempting To Rape Nigerian Girl In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by Pataki: 8:04pm On Jul 26, 2008
michelin89:

So sexist of you. I am disappointed! sad angry
SEXIST me Rapture must have happened yesterday!!! grin cheesy grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by onyinye2(f): 8:04pm On Jul 26, 2008
What is all this jive of guns and shooting?? there is no need to be shooting anybody. me i would get my lucky silver bat and i give him a head start to run cause the first i would have done would be to call the cops. And besides i use to play softball in highschool so i got a swing in me.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 26, 2008
Pataki:

SEXIST me Rapture must have happened yesterday!!! grin cheesy grin

You are no more the lovely boy I used to know! cry cry
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by Pataki: 8:10pm On Jul 26, 2008
onyinye2:

What is all this jive of guns and shooting?? there is no need to be shooting anybody. me i would get my lucky silver bat and i give him a head start to run cause the first i would have done would be to call the cops. And besides i use to play softball in highschool so i got a swing in me.
Oh bother. . . . there we go again.

michelin89:

You are no more the lovely boy I used to know! cry cry
Awww. . . . thanks for the compliment. tongue
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2008
Pataki:

Awww. . . . thanks for the compliment. tongue

*shakes head*
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by onyinye2(f): 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2008
pataki where are we going again??
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by eldee(m): 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2008
Hannibal:

Orphans??  Whose kids??
The ones you and your husband have.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by Pataki: 8:16pm On Jul 26, 2008
onyinye2:

pataki where are we going again??
Having to listen to your defense mechanism skills on MEN. grin cheesy grin

michelin89:

*shakes head*
**shakes head in response**
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by Hannibal: 8:18pm On Jul 26, 2008
eldee:

The ones you and your husband have.

Single motherhood is the rave now. cheesy grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by HCH3COO: 8:18pm On Jul 26, 2008
Pataki:

Having to listen to your defense mechanism skills on MEN. grin cheesy grin
lol. that was funny.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by onyinye2(f): 8:28pm On Jul 26, 2008
what you rather me say i would shoot the guy in the arm or leg??
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by Nella(f): 11:07am On Jul 27, 2008
onyinye2:

what you rather me say i would shoot the guy in the arm or leg?? or d!ck?

just a lil help,
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by albridge(m): 2:43pm On Jul 27, 2008
Onyinye2
what you rather me say i would shoot the guy in the arm or leg?? or d!ck?

ha! shoot a guy on the dick? undecided i tot you where supposed to love this guy . where did all that love go so suddenly cool
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2008
albridge:

ha! shoot a guy on the privates? undecided i tot you where supposed to love this guy . where did all that love go so suddenly cool

In my house girl's pussy!

I'd shoot any shootable thing in him!
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by onyinye2(f): 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2008
but on the real, what in all that is reasonable would i be doing having a housegirl?? what do i need her for?
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 27, 2008
onyinye2:

but on the real, what in all that is reasonable would i be doing having a housegirl?? what do i need her for?

To do those nasty house chores!

But damn her if she decides to do the house LovePeddler!
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by onyinye2(f): 2:53pm On Jul 27, 2008
michelin89:

To do those nasty house chores!

But damn her if she decides to do the house LovePeddler!

but why would i need to hire someone to do chores that my kids should be doing??
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2008
onyinye2:

but why would i need to hire someone to do chores that my kids should be doing??

You wouldn't do them but you think your kids would? Don't be a hypocrite.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by onyinye2(f): 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2008
michelin89:

You wouldn't do them but you think your kids would? Don't be a hypocrite.
Yeah im a neat freak so yeah i would be doing chores too. and so would my husband.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 27, 2008
onyinye2:

Yeah im a neat freak so yeah i would be doing chores too. and so would my husband.

Save yourself this stress and get a househelp. Male and female so if they should ever have urges they'd be doing themselves!
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by onyinye2(f): 3:19pm On Jul 27, 2008
michelin89:

Save yourself this stress and get a househelp. Male and female so if they should ever have urges they'd be doing themselves!
yeah i live in the states. so i aint risking going to jail over being lazy and not cleaning my own home.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by skfa1: 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2008
pussy_full:

I will say - honey - don't pour all inside o - keep some akamu for my own pussie o - and i will go to the room to wait for him for my turn/

shocked grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by onyinye2(f): 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2008
pussy_full:

I will say - honey - don't pour all inside o - keep some akamu for my own pussie o - and i will go to the room to wait for him for my turn/
please dismiss yourself from this topic.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by albridge(m): 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2008
In my house girl's pussy!

Just like the typical woman to take out her aggression on the wrong person. is it the poor girls fault that the randy man cant take his eyes of her and cant keep hid dick in his pants dont forget that you caught him raping her and not that she was lying down comfortably and enjoying the whole thing. she was struggling but he was overpowering her remember undecided
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by Pataki: 3:57pm On Jul 27, 2008
onyinye2:

Interesting to read this from you. wink wink
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by onyinye2(f): 4:01pm On Jul 27, 2008
Pataki:

Interesting to read this from you. wink wink
What, do you have this perception of me that i wouldn't any chores in my own household??
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by onyinye2(f): 4:06pm On Jul 27, 2008
pussy_full:

i hope you will one day be the househelp in my house hold - i am sure you will rape me instead.
Keeping hoping youngsta. i only clean my own home. why would i rape you?? of all the people in the world, i will see interest in you? abeg go and educate yourself before you post these responses.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by Pataki: 4:11pm On Jul 27, 2008
onyinye2:

What, do you have this perception of me that i wouldn't any chores in my own household??
Yes I do. But never mind, I am in the clear now.

Not that it matters though.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 27, 2008
albridge:

Just like the typical woman to take out her aggression on the wrong person. is it the poor girls fault that the randy man can't take his eyes of her and can't keep hid privates in his pants don't forget that you caught him raping her and not that she was lying down comfortably and enjoying the whole thing. she was struggling but he was overpowering her remember undecided

My sentence doesn't make her less a victim!
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by albridge(m): 9:17am On Jul 28, 2008
michellin89
My sentence doesn't make her less a victim!

in that case dont you think she should be spared your wrath? undecided
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by benincitys(f): 10:38am On Jul 28, 2008
GOD Forbid , why will my husband want to rape my maid? my husband will never do DAT.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by albridge(m): 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2008
benincity's
GOD Forbid , why will my husband want to rape my maid? my husband will never do DAT.

ok just to make sure your husband never does it, just be sure to give it to him anytime he asks for it because you might start to think that since you are now married you can now decide when, how, and if you should do it like some women have started doing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SCAM ALERT Fraudsters Disguising As Investment Platforms, Read Don’t Fall Victim / Eight (8) Lions Seen On CCTV Roaming The Streets (Pics/Video) / 14 Year Old Girl Raped By Dad For Three Years Narrates Her Ordeal (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.