Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? (3663 Views)

House Girl Butchers Little Child (warning: Graphic Pic) / Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter / Chinese Arrested For Attempting To Rape Nigerian Girl In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by rubi(f): 6:01pm On Jul 28, 2008
@poster/Topic why repetition of topic? You have postered this thread before
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2008
albridge:

in that case don't you think she should be spared your wrath? undecided

Wrath? I am one of the few who has been supportive of the husband shooting idea and here you are accusing me of being aggressive towards the hh?
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by albridge(m): 9:44am On Jul 29, 2008
michellin89
Wrath? I am one of the few who has been supportive of the husband shooting idea and here you are accusing me of being aggressive towards the hh?

sorry mich, guess i got you wrong undecided
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by thejedi(m): 10:37am On Jul 30, 2008
walk out, feel bad, get over it, divorce her and get on with you life. sad
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by albridge(m): 12:40pm On Jul 30, 2008

thejedi
walk out, feel bad, get over it, divorce her and get on with you life

wish it was that easy to walk away. again, its easier said than done.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by shylladear(f): 1:00pm On Jul 30, 2008
i wish it doesnt happen cause i really dont know what i will do embarassed
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by albridge(m): 5:57pm On Jul 30, 2008
i wish it doesnt happen cause i really don't know what i will do

Think you should pray hard then so it doesnt happen wink
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by albridge(m): 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2008
i wish it doesnt happen cause i really don't know what i will do

i have to join you in saying amen that it never happens to anyone cos it really isnt a pretty picture
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by thejedi(m): 12:02pm On Aug 01, 2008
divorce him and leave him to his faith and send the girl away to go and practice her trade somewhere else grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by Gonorrhea(m): 12:03pm On Aug 01, 2008
if he his trying to, then he hasnt done it, technically he should be given a second chance to misbehave before he gets the boot! grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 01, 2008
It would be very irresponsible of me to let any girl near my husband,
so no house girl for me, i will do all the cleaning myself whats so hard in keeping a house,
secondly if i was stupid ebough to allow a blossoming teenager into my house(highly unlikely cos i dey jealous well well)and they got caught, pursue the girl, then deal with my husband in my own way and in my own time,by doing the exact opposite of what he would expect.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by albridge(m): 9:48pm On Aug 01, 2008
It would be very irresponsible of me to let any girl near my husband,
so no house girl for me, i will do all the cleaning myself whats so hard in keeping a house,

i admire your stand but i hope you dont get lazy someday after two or three kids.

secondly if i was stupid enough to allow a blossoming teenager into my house(highly unlikely because i dey jealous well well)and they got caught, pursue the girl, then deal with my husband in my own way and in my own time,by doing the exact opposite of what he would expect.

you sound like a really smart person. well i pray you have the grace to do the right thing. better still i pray it doesn't happen to you. wink
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by albridge(m): 10:21am On Aug 04, 2008
thejedi
divorce him and leave him to his faith and send the girl away to go and practice her trade somewhere else

thats taking it really calmly if you ask me.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by idupaul: 10:23am On Aug 04, 2008
GOD Forbid , why will my husband want to rape my maid? my husband will never do DAT.

God bless the wise woman.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by free4rex: 12:37pm On Aug 04, 2008
This is difficult sometime,

but I would rather send the house girl packing,
I mean send her out from the house,
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by spikedcylinder: 1:14pm On Aug 04, 2008
@ topic
I would rape his driver.
kiss
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by albridge(m): 9:57am On Aug 06, 2008
I would rape his driver.

really undecided
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by ula(f): 10:53am On Aug 06, 2008
ill hire some girls who'll give him sex so te when e hear wo, before woman e go take off!!!
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by topup: 1:25am On Aug 07, 2008
Now why would you blame the girl? When you precisely said he was forcefully trying to have sex with her.

If I found my husband doing that, I would confront him, I wouldn't pretend I didn't know, I'd give him a full day to get his excuses together, hear whatever desperate line he uses and then probably go and stay with my mother/sister for sometime whilst I calm myself down.

I don't know what I'd do next to be honest.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by Nobody: 1:38am On Aug 07, 2008
topup:

Now why would you blame the girl? When you precisely said he was forcefully trying to have sex with her.

If I found my husband doing that, I would confront him, I wouldn't pretend I didn't know, I'd give him a full day to get his excuses together, hear whatever desperate line he uses and then probably go and stay with my mother/sister for sometime whilst I calm myself down.

I don't know what I'd do next to be honest.

Report him to the police?
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by OrumbaS89(f): 2:44am On Aug 07, 2008
No housegirls in my house. Houseboys, houseboys, and more houseboys!
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by albridge(m): 11:06am On Aug 07, 2008
No housegirls in my house. Houseboys, houseboys, and more houseboys!

looks like you have an hidden agenda cool
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by yebariba(m): 1:01pm On Aug 08, 2008
if it happened to her then she probably deserved it. i guess she would have done the same thing too if she was in the house girl or the husbands shoes
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by albridge(m): 6:44pm On Aug 09, 2008
ill hire some girls who'll give him sex so te when e hear wo, before woman e go take off!!!

thats a tempting offer if you ask me
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by PERO79(m): 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2008
wow!! devil's manipulation,popular saying,is all shock,
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by tammyswits(f): 10:15pm On Aug 09, 2008
Cut off his manhood and feed it to a dog like him!then pack my bags,he wont call the cops,he'll b too embarassed!after al sit n try to c whea i went wrong, i mean, am too hot wat wud make him go to the househelp?
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by albridge(m): 9:56am On Aug 11, 2008
Cut off his manhood and feed it to a dog like him!then pack my bags,he wont call the cops,he'll b too embarassed!after al sit n try to c whea i went wrong, i mean, am too hot what would make him go to the househelp?

hmm that sounds like murder to me. the fact that your hot doesnt make everything ok. what if your hot and too busy building a career to have sex with him even once in a week or a month? it takes more than being hot to satisfy your partner. it takes knowledge, understanding and sacrifice cool
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by hadiza30(f): 1:03pm On Aug 25, 2008
I will let them know im watching ask him to clap for himself. cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by albridge(m): 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2008
I will let them know im watching ask him to clap for himself.

not so sure anyone would take such an incident that easily. undecided
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by tammyswits(f): 7:59pm On Aug 28, 2008
@albridge: that is why he has a mouth, if he feels i aint thea enuf he should tell me, nt goin' around banging the househelp! Pervert!
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by Cayon(f): 2:03am On Aug 29, 2008
well if she was on top -  I'll say were you trying to rape my husband?  If she say "yes" then i'll

kick
tump
slap
spit
pull her hair
slam her on the floor
bite off her ear
punch her in her belly
hold her by her panty string and toss her bony or fat ass through the window.

dust off my hands and say "tek that you $%@#&**%$##@$%%.  You can color with Crayon but don't mess with Cayon grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl? by hadiza30(f): 10:17am On Sep 01, 2008
albridge:

not so sure anyone would take such an incident that easily. undecided

Knowing my hubby i know how embarassed he will be if i react this way. Moreso it'll get him begging all over the place like there's no tomorow grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Confirms The Killing Of ESN Commander, Ikonso, 6 Others [PHOTOS / Military Police Officer,kills Wife,children, Mother And Brother (photos) / SCAM ALERT Fraudsters Disguising As Investment Platforms, Read Don’t Fall Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.