Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:43 AM

Admission Write Up/ your admission story- Dedicated To Jambites - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admission Write Up/ your admission story- Dedicated To Jambites (857 Views)

10 Core Reasons Why Students Fail Jamb! Advice To Jambites.... / Ilaro Poly(my Admission Story) / Can You Believe Jamb Is Adding 20 Marks To Jambites Score: Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admission Write Up/ your admission story- Dedicated To Jambites by olatosina(m): 7:19am On Dec 07, 2013
ok

1 Like

Re: Admission Write Up/ your admission story- Dedicated To Jambites by olatosina(m): 7:23am On Dec 07, 2013
ok
Re: Admission Write Up/ your admission story- Dedicated To Jambites by Xoxyl(m): 8:14am On Dec 07, 2013
nice one bro
Re: Admission Write Up/ your admission story- Dedicated To Jambites by Xoxyl(m): 8:21am On Dec 07, 2013
I think we should share our experience too, so they can learn.
What affected me most ,is me ignoring those courses given to me all in the name of going for medicine, but with time I knew my goal and ability, here I am today.
Re: Admission Write Up/ your admission story- Dedicated To Jambites by mic488: 9:01am On Dec 07, 2013
Nice write up
Re: Admission Write Up/ your admission story- Dedicated To Jambites by mic488: 9:11am On Dec 07, 2013
Xoxyl: I think we should share our experience too, so they can learn.
What affected me most ,is me ignoring those courses given to me all in the name of going for medicine, but with time I knew my goal and ability, here I am today.
yes we should , I dont know I can get admitted wt wot jamb did this year, imagine me scoring the mark jamb gave me, but postume proved my efficiency . I was given admission in one of best fedral unì.
Abt d chance, science students has many chances o
Re: Admission Write Up/ your admission story- Dedicated To Jambites by Xoxyl(m): 9:32am On Dec 07, 2013
mic488: yes we should , I dont know I can get admitted wt wot jamb did this year, imagine me scoring the mark jamb gave me, but postume proved my efficiency . I was given admission in one of best fedral unì.
cöngrats!!!
Re: Admission Write Up/ your admission story- Dedicated To Jambites by Xoxyl(m): 9:34am On Dec 07, 2013
ur last posts mic488
mic488: It is no more news that many of us failed JAMB, not because we were involved in exam malpractice nor were indolent in reading but because Jamb failed to do there work . It is now time to show the whole nation that Jamb is involved in some kinda stupid works and that we are innocent and hard working student deride by DIBU and his staffs.
Thank God there is still post ume that will remove the goats from the sheep. The main purpose of this article is that we should start reading for post ume and leave Jamb alone.
Another thing is that we should be wise in changing our school and course because they have distorted our plans and aims. I pray God we help us.
Re: Admission Write Up/ your admission story- Dedicated To Jambites by Xoxyl(m): 9:38am On Dec 07, 2013
And this proved ur efficiency:
ola_pluto: For those saying they 'read like
hell'. I challenge you to
come out and say how
many hours a day you
read, how many past
papers you thrashed. How many times you
read Ababio and Okeke
front to back. I think
the equation is very
simple. If you do not
read, you cannot pass JAMB.
mic488: sorry to say u a mad 4 wat u said, did we need to tell u d numbers of time we read a textbook before u know we read well? In my life I hate malpractice, so it is impossible 4 me to be involved. This is the simplest nd easiest jamb exam i av ever wrote in my life. My last jamb was 262 with no serious reading. 4 a fool like u asking d numbers of time we read, i cant even count d time i finish ababio, it comes 2 a time i tøok oda chemistry bøok.
tank God u av mouth 2 rejoice
Re: Admission Write Up/ your admission story- Dedicated To Jambites by olatosina(m): 9:46am On Dec 07, 2013
mic488: yes we should , I dont know I can get admitted wt wot jamb did this year, imagine me scoring the mark jamb gave me, but postume proved my efficiency . I was given admission in one of best fedral unì.
congrats!!
Re: Admission Write Up/ your admission story- Dedicated To Jambites by olatosina(m): 9:51am On Dec 07, 2013
mic488: sorry to say u a mad 4 wat u said, did we need to tell u d numbers of time we read a textbook before u know we read well? In my life I hate malpractice, so it is impossible 4 me to be involved. This is the simplest nd easiest jamb exam i av ever wrote in my life. My last jamb was 262 with no serious reading. 4 a fool like u asking d numbers of time we read, i cant even count d time i finish ababio, it comes 2 a time i tøok oda chemistry bøok.
dat was a challenge, nd u won. But some folks dont get to think wot others are feeling, they forgot dat everybody cannot be guilty
Re: Admission Write Up/ your admission story- Dedicated To Jambites by Xoxyl(m): 10:09am On Dec 07, 2013
now my own story, i remembered afta my jamb exam, i tot of avn above 300 mark becos dis year jamb z d simplest, but my result was vry poor, i think one will know if he/she will fail afta a exam, i know dat was not my result, postume came, the result boom my composite and was given admission.
To jambites, u need to put effort frm the first exam 2 the last one.

(1) (Reply)

Mechanical Engineering Skills Test / Jambites Have You Received your Exam Center For The 2014 Jamb? / Free Guide On How To Study In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.