Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

I Shall Adopt A New Religion In 7days Time - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Shall Adopt A New Religion In 7days Time (790 Views)

I Have Converted To A New Religion --- Rev Patrick Emordi / The Fastest Growing Religion In The World - Christianity Or Islam ? / Christians Beware Of Oprah's New Religion! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Shall Adopt A New Religion In 7days Time by bilms(m): 7:26am On Dec 07, 2013
I SHALL BE ADOPTING A NEW RELIGION IN 7DAYS TIME. In 7 days time, i will be adopting a new religion. Today, i am a Muslim, but as from next week, i shall no longer be addressed just as a Muslim,but something more. Can you guess my new faith?
Re: I Shall Adopt A New Religion In 7days Time by Gombs(m): 7:43am On Dec 07, 2013
Atheism?
Re: I Shall Adopt A New Religion In 7days Time by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 07, 2013
Gombs: Atheism?

Atheism is not a religion
Re: I Shall Adopt A New Religion In 7days Time by PastorKun(m): 8:16am On Dec 07, 2013
bilms: I SHALL BE ADOPTING A NEW RELIGION IN 7DAYS TIME. In 7 days time, i will be adopting a new religion. Today, i am a Muslim, but as from next week, i shall no longer be addressed just as a Muslim,but something more. Can you guess my new faith?

Sounds fishy, I just hope you are not changing from being just muslim to becoming a jihadist.
Re: I Shall Adopt A New Religion In 7days Time by Gombs(m): 8:19am On Dec 07, 2013
rationalmind:

Atheism is not a religion

Tot as much...then WTH are you guys doing in religion section? Evn trying to have bragging rights? grin

You guys shd be in science section or general or Jokes or even literature section.

*just thinking out loud
grin

5 Likes

Re: I Shall Adopt A New Religion In 7days Time by bilms(m): 8:30am On Dec 07, 2013
What is fishy about changing my religion?
Re: I Shall Adopt A New Religion In 7days Time by lanrexlan(m): 8:39am On Dec 07, 2013
bilms: I SHALL BE ADOPTING A NEW RELIGION IN 7DAYS TIME. In 7 days time, i will be adopting a new religion. Today, i am a Muslim, but as from next week, i shall no longer be addressed just as a Muslim,but something more. Can you guess my new faith?
And who told you that you will live till 7 days time? Are you in control of your life? May Allah gives you guidance.....Peace

1 Like

Re: I Shall Adopt A New Religion In 7days Time by tbaba1234: 8:55am On Dec 07, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Sounds fishy, I just hope you are not changing from being just muslim to becoming a jihadist.

Dude, this is just silly.
Re: I Shall Adopt A New Religion In 7days Time by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 07, 2013
Gombs:

Tot as much...then WTH are you guys doing in religion section? Evn trying to have bragging rights? grin

You guys shd be in science section or general or Jokes or even literature section.

*just thinking out loud
grin

Read this response I gave someone on another thread.
Pay attention to the bolded.

rationalmind: Yes, we have to attack all of them for their beliefs
including him because, even if Josh or a few others
are exceptions to some belief systems, we can't be
excluding them everytime we talk.
My friend was told by the pastors she stepped on a
charm when she was small. They told her the charm
she stepped on is responsible for all the problems
she's been having. The discussion went on and on
till she handed them 52,000 naira.
If she had been on nairaland and had been bashed
on her beliefs about charms or the dangers of
believing pastors, hook line and sinker, who knows,
maybe she would had been wiser.
That's what we set out to do and that's what
platteon was trying to do with the thread and the
thread about the Philippines

If josh feels we generalise, he should know we are
referring to the majority and not a certain minority
which he feels he's part of.

Now how is that this:

Religion
1. The belief in and worship of a superhuman
controlling power, esp. a personal God or gods
2. Belief in and reverence for a supernatural
power or powers regarded as creator and
governor of the universe
Re: I Shall Adopt A New Religion In 7days Time by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 07, 2013
lanrexlan: And who told you that you will live till 7 days time? Are you in control of your life? May Allah gives you guidance.....Peace

Yes, he is to an extent in control of his life. If he decides to end his life today, he can.
Re: I Shall Adopt A New Religion In 7days Time by Gombs(m): 9:10am On Dec 07, 2013
rationalmind:

Read this response I gave someone on another thread.
Pay attention to the bolded.

Now how is that this:

Religion
1. The belief in and worship of a superhuman
controlling power, esp. a personal God or gods
2. Belief in and reverence for a supernatural
power or powers regarded as creator and
governor of the universe

Ummmm

Didn't understand nada bro!

1 Like

Re: I Shall Adopt A New Religion In 7days Time by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 07, 2013
Gombs:

Ummmm

Didn't understand nada bro!

I was explanatory enough
Re: I Shall Adopt A New Religion In 7days Time by Enigma(m): 9:17am On Dec 07, 2013
Gombs: Atheism?

Evangelical atheism is a religion quite certainly. Also according to the American Supreme Court and Court of Appeal "atheism" is a religion. smiley

So, it is not impossible (though unlikely in this case) that the OP wants to change religion to (evangelical?) atheism! undecided

smiley
Re: I Shall Adopt A New Religion In 7days Time by PastorKun(m): 9:36am On Dec 07, 2013
bilms: What is fishy about changing my religion?

The fact that it has to take you seven days since your mind is already made up.
Re: I Shall Adopt A New Religion In 7days Time by bilms(m): 10:05am On Dec 07, 2013
The fact that i will be announcing in 7days time doesn't mean i am not practising already.
Re: I Shall Adopt A New Religion In 7days Time by PastorKun(m): 10:13am On Dec 07, 2013
bilms: The fact that i will be announcing in 7days time doesn't mean i am not practising already.

So why should it take you seven days to announce if you are already practising
Re: I Shall Adopt A New Religion In 7days Time by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 07, 2013
Like Pastor Kun suggested, I think you should try Jihadism.
Re: I Shall Adopt A New Religion In 7days Time by mumumugu(m): 11:28am On Dec 07, 2013
Yea, thats good. I plan to establish a new innovative religion too, to be announced shortly
Re: I Shall Adopt A New Religion In 7days Time by bilms(m): 5:09pm On Dec 07, 2013
Its my choice

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua Prophecies For 2014 / All Religion Worship Same God / What Comes Your Mind When You See Seven(7) Dead Cockroaches In Your Room?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.