Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

How Old Is Your Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Old Is Your Church? (766 Views)

How Old Was Mary When She Had Jesus? / When Does Your Church Services Start And When Do You Arrive? / How Old Is Mankind? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Old Is Your Church? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
Changed

3 Likes

Re: How Old Is Your Church? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
My church is the mother church, founded by Christ Himself but commenced its ministerial apostolate on the day of pentecost in the year 33AD.

Thus my church is more pentecostal than the self acclaimed pentecostals.

My church is HOLY
My church is ONE
My church is APOSTOLIC
My church is CATHOLIC!!!

*proudlycatholic#

1 Like

Re: How Old Is Your Church? by joebases(m): 7:28pm On Aug 24, 2014
Reping the Catholic Church; the only church founded by Christ Himself in the year 33 A.D.

1 Like

Re: How Old Is Your Church? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 24, 2014
adeitoro: My church is the mother church, founded by Christ Himself but commenced its ministerial apostolate on the day of pentecost in the year 33AD.

Thus my church is more pentecostal than the self acclaimed pentecostals.

My church is HOLY
My church is ONE
My church is APOSTOLIC
My church is CATHOLIC!!!

*proudlycatholic#

Yea Bro. The catholic church has Apostolic succession. From Peter To Linus and down to Francis....
Re: How Old Is Your Church? by wonda26(m): 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2014
I love this thread. I have been looking to know the year these churches were founded.

Person go just wake up one day dey tell me say make I come him church. Say na there 'the light' dey undecided Church wey u know when they were setup in your neighbourhood. No history! No source!! No nothing!!!

So, all the people before, nor be God dem dey worship ni?

I love the Catholic Church jor. One church. One communion. .

1 Like

Re: How Old Is Your Church? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
Op Nice Article...
I've managed to read the bible, thanks to God for helping me to.. And I noticed that there were many churches during the times of the Apostles.. So u saying all the churches then were catholics?
Re: How Old Is Your Church? by Nobody: 5:40am On Aug 25, 2014
polymathic: Op Nice Article...
I've managed to read the bible, thanks to God for helping me to.. And I noticed that there were many churches during the times of the Apostles.. So u saying all the churches then were catholics?

Many churches ke? Did the apostles open denominational churches?
Re: How Old Is Your Church? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
chukwudi44:

Many churches ke? Did the apostles open denominational churches?

They know the truth.... and the truth will set them free.
Re: How Old Is Your Church? by ichuka(m): 9:59pm On Sep 02, 2014
For he chose us in him before the
creation of the world to be holy and
blameless in his sight. In Love..eph.1:4.
My Church is older then the world itself.
lol.
Try n see if u can comprehend that simple verse.but,i seriously doubt ur comprehensive abilities towards it.

(1) (Reply)

Redeemed Pastor Escapes Boko Haram After God Brings Deluge and Flood / 10 Fascinating Angels And Demons. / Muhammads Night Journey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.