Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

President Jonathan Declares Three Days Mourning For Nelson Mandela. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / President Jonathan Declares Three Days Mourning For Nelson Mandela. (544 Views)

Breaking: President Jonathan Declares Office Of The First Lady Vacant / Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela / Jonathan Declares State-Of-Emergency In Kaduna, Kano, Sokoto, ... (7 States) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Declares Three Days Mourning For Nelson Mandela. by yomifowe(m): 7:50am On Dec 07, 2013
Its no longer news that Nelson Mandela I'd dead. He died on Thursday after a prolonged Lung infection. World leaders and prominent personalities have been reacting to the news of his demise. It was announced over the news yesterday that the Federal Govt has declared a three-day mourning period for this great leader. Everyone was enjoined to observe prayers for him in Churches and Mosques. I would have appreciated Public holidays added to it though.
What I don't understand however is the reason why a three days mourning period be declared for him here in Nigeria. Even in his country, three days mourning was not declared for him. What do you think people.
Re: President Jonathan Declares Three Days Mourning For Nelson Mandela. by edo3(m): 8:19am On Dec 07, 2013
Go N ask reuben abata or doyin okugbe.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Declares Three Days Mourning For Nelson Mandela. by Adrenaline123(m): 8:23am On Dec 07, 2013
I think he deserves it and a way Nigeria shows her condolences. His deathtand to have touches many Nigerians and the world at large, so he deserves it.
Re: President Jonathan Declares Three Days Mourning For Nelson Mandela. by Studentsvoice: 9:25am On Dec 07, 2013
yomifowe: Its no longer news that Nelson Mandela I'd dead. He died on Thursday after a prolonged Lung infection. World leaders and prominent personalities have been reacting to the news of his demise. It was announced over the news yesterday that the Federal Govt has declared a three-day mourning period for this great leader. Everyone was enjoined to observe prayers for him in Churches and Mosques. I would have appreciated Public holidays added to it though.
What I don't understand however is the reason why a three days mourning period be declared for him here in Nigeria. Even in his country, three days mourning was not declared for him. What do you think people.
..May the soul of the Departed rest in peace..TEAM APC 2015*
Re: President Jonathan Declares Three Days Mourning For Nelson Mandela. by businio(m): 9:39am On Dec 07, 2013
Weda or not he deserve it is not d issue, d issue is dat y should our govt declear 3 days prayer, na we holy pass abi? Abeg make he go sit down one place and mind him business

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Nelson Mandela / My Message To ASUU And Her Members. / Shout Out To Un-married Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.