Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

ASUU Strike: FG, ASUU Vc's To Meet On Wednesday Dec11. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike: FG, ASUU Vc's To Meet On Wednesday Dec11. (1334 Views)

ASUU Strike: Fg Crucial Meeting With ASUU Today Ended With Smiles On... / Latest On ASUU Strike: FG In Talks With ASUU On Strike – Maku / ASUU Strike: FG Mounts Pressure on Lecturers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Strike: FG, ASUU Vc's To Meet On Wednesday Dec11. by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 07, 2013
It has been revealed that there would be a meeting between members of the academia and FG on wednesday to clear some grey areas still pending.
pls be informed.
Re: ASUU Strike: FG, ASUU Vc's To Meet On Wednesday Dec11. by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 07, 2013
No one cares anymore. At least, not me.

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: FG, ASUU Vc's To Meet On Wednesday Dec11. by oluemmakay(m): 12:01pm On Dec 07, 2013
Ezeed: No one cares anymore. At least, not me.
If you dont really care....u wont have bothered to open the thread talkless of giving a comment.
Stop bn a hypocrit....
Re: ASUU Strike: FG, ASUU Vc's To Meet On Wednesday Dec11. by sleeky007(m): 12:47pm On Dec 07, 2013
Please do well to quote your source else we'll all see this as just another attempt to lie to Nigerians and attract traffic to this thread............................
Re: ASUU Strike: FG, ASUU Vc's To Meet On Wednesday Dec11. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 07, 2013
sleeky007: Please do well to quote your source else we'll all see this as just another attempt to lie to Nigerians and attract traffic to this thread.............................And on a different note, did anyone else notice this: RULE 17 IS MISSING/DELETED
say, do listen to or watch news?
if u do..u would have noticed by urself
that it was announced on Radio nigeria.
and last nyt on AIT.
Re: ASUU Strike: FG, ASUU Vc's To Meet On Wednesday Dec11. by lawrence112(m): 1:37pm On Dec 07, 2013
Abeg make anoda person no go die again wo.make we put dem 4 prayers abeg
Re: ASUU Strike: FG, ASUU Vc's To Meet On Wednesday Dec11. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 07, 2013
@oluemakey, life isnt always in black and white. Sometimes, it comes 'grey'. Did you stop to think that perhaps i simply got irritated, and not curious as you think afta seeing this update, before you quoted me?
Re: ASUU Strike: FG, ASUU Vc's To Meet On Wednesday Dec11. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2013
lawrence112: Abeg make anoda person no go die again wo.make we put dem 4 prayers abeg
na so my brother.
Re: ASUU Strike: FG, ASUU Vc's To Meet On Wednesday Dec11. by udokaozo(m): 3:51pm On Dec 07, 2013
For the sake of Nigerian students, it will be in the best interest of ASUU to call off the strike. Any thing on the contrary, will amount to dancing on long after the music stopped playing.http://www.ozookonkwo.com/2013/10/on-ASUU-and-federal-government-stand-off.html

(1) (Reply)

Low And Free Tuition Universities In Europe: Analysis Of Low Tuition Universitie / PGD In Project Management / Which Federal University Has Commercial Courses In Their Predegree Programme?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.