Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium (13325 Views)

Pre-order Your Car From Germany with just 100,000 + picturesss / KNOW YOUR AUTO DEALER/SELLER ( Contact Details ) / Post Your Auto Adverts With Pictures For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2013
Hey people, We have seen pre-orders from Canada,United states and so on. It has been a difficult task to see pre-orders from Europe generally. These 2 websites autoscout.ch, autoscout.de and mobile.de are really good websites to get nice german cars from. I can help facilitate the purchase and shipping of your desired automobiles to Lagos Port and you would be responsible for clearing the vehicle from the port of entry. If you need to talk to me personally, I would send you my number via email to get in contact with me direcly.

Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 5:32pm On Dec 07, 2013
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by goodtalk(m): 4:48am On Dec 08, 2013
Hi! Vehicles imported from Europe are they cheaper than those brought in from t'he Americas? Can there history be checked online like carfax and others will do?

German and swizs cars are they not right hand driven? Answer this questions and maybe we might talk some more!
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 8:54am On Dec 08, 2013
goodtalk: Hi! Vehicles imported from Europe are they cheaper than those brought in from t'he Americas? Can there history be checked online like carfax and others will do?

German and swizs cars are they not right hand driven? Answer this questions and maybe we might talk some more!

The European community have their specific types of cars that they use. The american continent equally has theirs. It would be an almost impossible task to see a Toyota Highlander in Europe. Its mainly for the american market. What I am trying to say is that Cars made in Europe by European manufacturers are way cheaper than any other place in the world. Then again, this thread is not for you if you do not appreciate the German superiority of car manufacturing. Importation of these vehicles are equally cheaper depending on what part of Germany it is gotten from. Germany is a big country.Areas like Hamburg close to the sea port are quite cheap. About 550-700 Euros for a standard car i am not sure about SUVs. but I can find out. In Switzerland however, shipping is a bit expensive because they do not have a sea port and their cars are a bit more expensive than Germany because they use their cars better than their German counterparts. Shipping a standard car from Switzerland costs about 1200 swiss francs because it has to be put on a carrier truck and taken to Belgium for onward shipment to Africa. I am pretty sure you can check the history of these cars using their VIN numbers too and No, they are not right handed vehicles by default. Its cars from Poland, Uk I know about not Germany and Switzerland.

Then again, this thread is for people who like German produced automobiles like Audi, BMW, Volkswagen.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 8:02pm On Dec 08, 2013
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 9:10am On Dec 09, 2013
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 9:23am On Dec 10, 2013
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by thehunted(m): 10:02am On Dec 10, 2013
hi,
my email address is iykecharles316@yahoo.com. please send me your phone number so we talk.
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by raphrinco: 10:14am On Dec 10, 2013
Hello,please how much is a brand new Audi Q7 Suv,the cost of shipping and custom fee?and also the used one that is in perfect condition? Thanks
redcliff:

The European community have their specific types of cars that they use. The american continent equally has theirs. It would be an almost impossible task to see a Toyota Highlander in Europe. Its mainly for the american market. What I am trying to say is that Cars made in Europe by European manufacturers are way cheaper than any other place in the world. Then again, this thread is not for you if you do not appreciate the German superiority of car manufacturing. Importation of these vehicles are equally cheaper depending on what part of Germany it is gotten from. Germany is a big country.Areas like Hamburg close to the sea port are quite cheap. About 550-700 Euros for a standard car i am not sure about SUVs. but I can find out. In Switzerland however, shipping is a bit expensive because they do not have a sea port and their cars are a bit more expensive than Germany because they use their cars better than their German counterparts. Shipping a standard car from Switzerland costs about 1200 swiss francs because it has to be put on a carrier truck and taken to Belgium for onward shipment to Africa. I am pretty sure you can check the history of these cars using their VIN numbers too and No, they are not right handed vehicles by default. Its cars from Poland, Uk I know about not Germany and Switzerland.

Then again, this thread is for people who like German produced automobiles like Audi, BMW, Volkswagen.
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 3:23pm On Dec 10, 2013
raphrinco: Hello,please how much is a brand new Audi Q7 Suv,the cost of shipping and custom fee?and also the used one that is in perfect condition? Thanks

Hi i put the website out here so you can make your search and send me the link via email..
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 3:24pm On Dec 10, 2013
thehunted: hi,
my email address is iykecharles316@yahoo.com. please send me your phone number so we talk.

Sent you a mail.
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 4:36pm On Dec 10, 2013

Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by azpekuliar: 4:55pm On Dec 10, 2013
Interesting! I have been on the look-out for this. I am an avid lover of bikes, especially the Kawasaki Z750/Z800 which are Europe only models. Nake.d bikes are slow sellers in the US since Americans prefer their sport-bikes half-faired/fully faired. The Ninja 1000 is available for the US market, but I would only consider that as a last result. That said this service is timely, I would go through the websites for a good deal and revert.
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by azpekuliar: 5:25pm On Dec 10, 2013
Again from people I have spoken with, it's more expensive to ship from Europe than the US oo. For 2 reasons, the volume of shipping activity between the US and Nigeria is very high compared to Europe which translates to lower costs. Secondly the currency. It's more expensive to purchase Euro in order to transact international business than the dollar. So Europe is not really attractive for importers compared to the US.
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 9:49pm On Dec 10, 2013
azpekuliar: Again from people I have spoken with, it's more expensive to ship from Europe than the US oo. For 2 reasons, the volume of shipping activity between the US and Nigeria is very high compared to Europe which translates to lower costs. Secondly the currency. It's more expensive to purchase Euro in order to transact international business than the dollar. So Europe is not really attractive for importers compared to the US.

If you think so. But thats not the case. Standard shipping in america is about 1k5 dollars as at 2years ago i checked it. It should have definitely increased by now. Even at worst you pay 700 euro for shipping in europe (which isnt up to by the way), its way below 1000 dollars still if you do the exchange. Now who is losing and who is gaining? Do the maths yourself. You can use google currency converter to get a rough estimate of what the numbers look like.

1 Like

Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 9:24pm On Dec 11, 2013
[size=13pt]Looking for my First NLer client to prove a point...[/size]
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 10:17pm On Dec 11, 2013
750 EUR
Sedan, Used vehicle

EZ 11/1996
157,000 km
Gasoline
74 kW (101 hp)
Manual transmission

Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by iwakunbaba: 10:41pm On Dec 11, 2013
pls tell them to give english users a place on their site
thanks
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 10:42pm On Dec 11, 2013
iwakunbaba: pls tell them to give english users a place on their site
thanks

If you use google chrome, it should automatically translate the website for you.. That should not be a problem..

Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by nairacountry(m): 10:52pm On Dec 11, 2013
".. Then again, this thread is for people who
like German produced automobiles like
Audi, BMW, Volkswagen."
What of almighty Benz?!
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 11, 2013
ok get me a merc w202
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 10:00am On Dec 12, 2013
smartchoice: ok get me a merc w202

hello, please you would do the search yourself and send me the link as I do not know what preferences you like...
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 12:09pm On Dec 13, 2013
Please dont add me up if you dont have something meaningful to say. Thanks
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 12:52pm On Dec 21, 2013
Bump
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 25, 2013
Nice one
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by Gadgetmobil(m): 11:46pm On Dec 25, 2013
Am following you man
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 12:00am On Dec 26, 2013
Gadgetmobil: Am following you man

Thanks
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by Gadgetmobil(m): 5:52am On Dec 26, 2013
Phew after spending a whole night I did exactly what you instructed even downloading google chrome for translations.
Now your questions.
Using the below sites as a guide(assuming they are at shipping states/province,kindly state:
1.Cost of Shipping
2.Cost of Paperwork
3.Your own fees
Using 1Euro - 225

http://www.autoscout24.de/Details.aspx?id=240583316&asrc=st
180 Euros

http://www.autoscout24.de/Details.aspx?id=240060277&asrc=st
450 Euros

http://www.autoscout24.de/Details.aspx?id=241308930&asrc=st
1000 Euros
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 7:41am On Dec 26, 2013
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 7:42am On Dec 26, 2013
Gadgetmobil: Phew after spending a whole night I did exactly what you instructed even downloading google chrome for translations.
Now your questions.
Using the below sites as a guide(assuming they are at shipping states/province,kindly state:
1.Cost of Shipping
2.Cost of Paperwork
3.Your own fees
Using 1Euro - 225

http://www.autoscout24.de/Details.aspx?id=240583316&asrc=st
180 Euros

http://www.autoscout24.de/Details.aspx?id=240060277&asrc=st
300 Euros

http://www.autoscout24.de/Details.aspx?id=241308930&asrc=st
1000 Euros

Please give me the rest of the day do i can contact the owners and get back to you okay? The second link is 450 euros.
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 7:54am On Dec 26, 2013
I hope you read the car description properly. Because so ypu know exaxtly what options you are getting..again germany is big, it is good to get cars that are near hamburg or bremen where there are sea ports, it would greatly reduce shipping cost for your car. Thanks.
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by Gadgetmobil(m): 9:38pm On Dec 26, 2013
redcliff: I hope you read the car description properly. Because so ypu know exaxtly what options you are getting..again germany is big, it is good to get cars that are near hamburg or bremen where there are sea ports, it would greatly reduce shipping cost for your car. Thanks.

I read as much as was translated moreover I only want to have an idea of the total cost,as I was planning to get some cars mid next year from the US,when I saw your post,I decided to compare prices.
Also mention States with shipping Ports like I earlier mentioned so I can narrow my search(or is it only Hamburg and Bremen).
In btw keep up the good Job.
Waiting Boss...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CLEAN SCANIA COOLING VAN 16M LAST!!! / Direct Foreign Used 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander Drop Price N2.550 / Reg/Toks/Brandnew Toyota Prado TXL/VXL & Landcruiser V6/V8 (4d Chairmen) 010-016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.