Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Moyes Out!!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Moyes Out!!! (1059 Views)

What Name Would You Call Van Gaal?since Moyes Was The Chosen One / David Moyes Sacked, Fergie persuaded to take charge again!!! / Man Utd Lose Again... Is Moyes On His Way Out????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moyes Out!!! by Rotiix(m): 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2013
As a United faithful that has been supporting my darling club over a decade ago, looking at the way events unfold over the past few weeks, looking at the present circumstance we find ourselves in, especially our position on the league table, I can say this is our worst start to a league season ever since i became a fan of this glorious club.
From my opinion, I can say the worst mistake the legendary Sir Alex committed as a United family is "choosing" David Moyes as his successor which is obviously based on prejudice and sentiment. Unfortunately the results are now manifesting, breaking fans' hearts globally week in-week out. I mean how would u appoint someone that spent 11 years at a club (Everton) without achieving any thing to be the manager of a club in United's calibre. That same Everton has now turned to a formidable force under a new manager which is also an evidence of David Moyes managerial incapability.
And to those Moyes advocates that do claim he qualified us from the Uefa champions league group stage, stating that has a monumental achievement, let me quickly remind you that we were in one of the easiest groups in the tournament this season, I wonder what would have happened if we were in Arsenal's group.
I want my fellow United faithfuls to pour out their opinions and lead me aright if I'm missing something.
One United!
Re: Moyes Out!!! by jude33084(m): 5:57pm On Dec 07, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Moyes Out!!! by zelexotunla(m): 6:58pm On Dec 07, 2013
Yez bro,you are getting it wrong big time. The exact word to describe ur opinion is IMPATIENCE. You ought to have it at back of ur mind that all will not be going on smoothly everytime. And as a genuine fan of Man U as you are, this is transitional period for you. Infact, if I were you o in the next two to three season,you should be thinking of making top four ur priority. Atleast,i dont think SAF kicked off his succesful managerial role for Man U the same year he came on board. Ask Arsenal fans like me how to be patient. I beg DJ help me with Igba to de la o ma lo by Ebenezer Obey

1 Like

Re: Moyes Out!!! by Rotiix(m): 7:33pm On Dec 07, 2013
zelexotunla: Yez bro,you are getting it wrong big time. The exact word to describe ur opinion is IMPATIENCE. You ought to have it at back of ur mind that all will not be going on smoothly everytime. And as a genuine fan of Man U as you are, this is transitional period for you. Infact, if I were you o in the next two to three season,you should be thinking of making top four ur priority. Atleast,i dont think SAF kicked off his succesful managerial role for Man U the same year he came on board. Ask Arsenal fans like me how to be patient. I beg DJ help me with Igba to de la o ma lo by Ebenezer Obey
Lol..Zelex this should be Arsenal's season..Thanks Bro
Re: Moyes Out!!! by zelexotunla(m): 7:51pm On Dec 07, 2013
Rotiix:
Lol..Zelex this should be Arsenal's season..Thanks Bro
. Bro na you, lol! I never know o. I beg go rest jor, una neva tired for all the trophies wey u don collect ni? Go relax well well make we try win sumtyn na. U no dey pity us ni. How parol be and ur program?
Re: Moyes Out!!! by elektra74: 7:18am On Dec 08, 2013
Do u honestly think a coach can win the EPL wil 3 world class players? United only have about 3 world class players, the rest are average. Ferguson was able to cover their blushes because he understands them and they are all his players. No coach will win the league with this players trust me, so don't blame Moyes. Moyes didn't bloster the team in the summer yes.. but that was because they just won the league with 11 points to spear, every manager would have thought it would be easy. But glad they are losing now so the owners can bring out the check. Give Moyes at least until next season.
Re: Moyes Out!!! by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 08, 2013
Moyes needs to be sacked fast if the owners know what they are doing,the face of football has changed from back in the day when sir Alex took charge and had to build a team from the start,now,football is big global franchise,this argument therefore is shuld the american owners be stubborn and leave moyes in charge,the likely outcome would be that United most likely won't qualify for champions league (judging from the current table standings) and even europa is looking faint (cos newcastle,everton,tottenham look sharper),now if united fail to pick any of the two slots,and should we fail to win any trophy as well this season,den united should kiss our revenues goodbye,also sponsorships and endorsements would be gone or reduce, already united is in debt and trying to balance the books,with fifa fairplay rules also being implemented,so I don't see how united can buy quality ,highly prized assets ,also no world class player would leave his club for a club not playing champions league football,its gonna be another liverpool situation all over again for united,I recommend sacking moyes now before further damage is done,d only reason why ferguson gave the job to moyes was because moyes can work within budget,none of the big name coaches would have come without spending at least 50m to buy players,so moyes got the job,but he is failing on the pitch and needs to leave before we get swallowed up by debts.

1 Like

Re: Moyes Out!!! by Rotiix(m): 11:48am On Dec 08, 2013
hisson3: Moyes needs to be sacked fast if the owners know what they are doing,the face of football has changed from back in the day when sir Alex took charge and had to build a team from the start,now,football is big global franchise,this argument therefore is shuld the american owners be stubborn and leave moyes in charge,the likely outcome would be that United most likely won't qualify for champions league (judging from the current table standings) and even europa is looking faint (cos newcastle,everton,tottenham look sharper),now if united fail to pick any of the two slots,and should we fail to win any trophy as well this season,den united should kiss our revenues goodbye,also sponsorships and endorsements would be gone or reduce, already united is in debt and trying to balance the books,with fifa fairplay rules also being implemented,so I don't see how united can buy quality ,highly prized assets ,also no world class player would leave his club for a club not playing champions league football,its gonna be another liverpool situation all over again for united,I recommend sacking moyes now before further damage is done,d only reason why ferguson gave the job to moyes was because moyes can work within budget,none of the big name coaches would have come without spending at least 50m to buy players,so moyes got the job,but he is failing on the pitch and needs to leave before we get swallowed up by debts.
Bro God bless u big time, I admire your calculated sense of reasoning. Let's fold our hands and watch the development over the next few weeks
Re: Moyes Out!!! by Rotiix(m): 11:55am On Dec 08, 2013
elektra74: Do u honestly think a coach can win the EPL wil 3 world class players? United only have about 3 world class players, the rest are average. Ferguson was able to cover their blushes because he understands them and they are all his players. No coach will win the league with this players trust me, so don't blame Moyes. Moyes didn't bloster the team in the summer yes.. but that was because they just won the league with 11 points to spear, every manager would have thought it would be easy. But glad they are losing now so the owners can bring out the check. Give Moyes at least until next season.
Bro I disagree with u on this, if Moyes can take over the helm of affairs at the club with all his plannings based on assumptions and premonitions that,means he has nothing new to offer. He had over 2 months to scout for young talented players but he wasted the whole transfer window shopping for that foollaini. Even if we can't win trophies, let us play good football that we've been known for. United's,matches are really boring this days cuz there is no sound tactical input from the naive coaches!
Re: Moyes Out!!! by Treepledot(m): 12:34pm On Dec 08, 2013
Then, u av refs backing n support which is lacking nw, d philosophy n training is also diff. He will adjust by jan, just that it may be late for champions league qualification

(1) (Reply)

{{gratis}}argentina.vs.alemania En Vivo.copa.del.mundo.7/14/2014 / Make Money With Our Indoor/outdoor Table Tennis / John Obi Mikel Daughters Sad To See Him Leave For Olympics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.