Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba (26232 Views)

Kidnappers Den Demolished In Nkporo, Abia / Poverty Forced Us Into Baby Factory Business – Suspects (Pictured) / Nine Pregnant Girls Arrested In Enugu After Police Raided Baby Factory (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba by iykenex(m): 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2013
Ezuma Hospital/Motherless Babies Home situated at Okigwe road in Aba [Five storey building], owned by Dr. Ezuma was demolished within the hours of 5pm to 6pm today.

Re: Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba by Afam4eva(m): 8:00pm On Dec 07, 2013
Why are our leaders daft. is it a must to demolish the building when it could have been converted to something useful. What are they trying to prove?

33 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba by whirlwind7(m): 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2013
What reasonable decision has that sorry excuse of a governor, T.A. Orji, ever made?
He just achieved another feat for demolishing a fully functional building...and not because it has any structural defect.

Even though this is meant to be punitive, it is regressive and lacks any merit. Government even had to spend money to effect the demolition.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba by atlwireles: 8:13pm On Dec 07, 2013
Crime does not pay. The law said demolish, why all the tears.
Re: Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba by konjakonja(m): 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2013
Is this Dr Ezumah the same Dr that used to appear on NTA Aba suinday sunday GD-talk show since 2000? This man that always preach against bad behaviours those days.This world is doomed

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba by iykenex(m): 8:24pm On Dec 07, 2013
konjakonja: Is this Dr Ezumah the same Dr that used to appear on NTA Aba suinday sunday GD-talk show since 2000? This man that always preach against bad behaviours those days.This world is doomed
yesoo
Re: Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba by gurnam: 8:35pm On Dec 07, 2013
These people and all forms of criminality ever known to man! shocked undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 07, 2013
Afam4eva: Why are our leaders daft. is it a must to demolish the building when it could have been converted to something useful. What are they trying to prove?

Whoever made that decision did the right thing. It will serve as a warning to anyone thinking of starting such a disgusting venture.
I wish this will be extended to anyone convicted of stealing government funds.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba by iykenex(m): 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2013
[quote author=Afam4eva]Why are our leaders daft. is it a must to demolish the building when it could have been converted to something useful. What are they trying to prove?[/qu

Just my thought
Re: Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba by Livinusc(m): 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2013
Aigbofa:

Whoever made that decision did the right thing. It will serve as a warning to anyone thinking of starting such a disgusting venture.
You have a good point here,i supported ur opinion.
Re: Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba by Afam4eva(m): 8:53pm On Dec 07, 2013
Aigbofa:

Couldn't the government have taken over the building and using it for something or selling to add to the IGR of the state. It's a waste to demolish a building just because it was used for an evil venture. So, if the skyscrapers on broad street is found to be houses ritualists, should they be demolished too?

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2013
Afam4eva:
Couldn't the government have taken over the building and using it for something or selling to add to the IGR of the state. It's a waste to demolish a building just because it was used for an evil venture. So, if the skyscrapers on broad street is found to be houses ritualists, should they be demolished too?

The building will find it's way back to the criminal eventually. You know it, I know it.
If the skyscrapers on broad Street are owned by criminals, it would have been too late for anyone to try and safe the society. Of course we don't want a situation whereby all skyscrapers in Aba are owned by criminals.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba by geeez: 9:43pm On Dec 07, 2013
Destroying factories ke?

Isn't that one of the biggest industries in the region?

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba by fkaz(m): 10:09pm On Dec 07, 2013
geeez: Destroying factories ke?

Isn't that one of the biggest industries in the region?

A booming factory, which one can invest in and it less capital intensive . Believe me this business can increase the IGR of the state and compete with any oil producing state including lagos withing the shortest period if allowed.

#Afam with due respect ignore my post#
Re: Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba by Abagworo(m): 10:18pm On Dec 07, 2013
I have a feeling there is politics involved in this whole hulaballoo.
Re: Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba by jmoore(m): 10:59pm On Dec 07, 2013
Nawa.. The same Ezuma that always appear on NTA Aba.

May the evildoers be exposed everyday.
Re: Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba by MMM2(m): 3:20am On Dec 08, 2013
Ezuma has fallen, cry
Ezuma has fallen, cry cry
I repeat ezuma has fallen, cry cry cry
The only 5 storey building in okgiwe road of almighty ABA has fallen. cry cry cry cry

Am suprised dis newz is not in front page yet
Y
Where re d mods
Becos i know only bad news from the EAST especially ABA makes & hit front page of NL angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba by drnoel: 4:04am On Dec 08, 2013
Aigbofa:

if only u knew better. I don´t believe that story about baby factory. I also worked in Aba some years back and think there is something fishy about that story
Re: Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba by musiwa112: 4:08am On Dec 08, 2013
the govt should put an end to this. you may call them baby factory. but it is legal in many countries to have surrogate mother help someone have a child.

surrogate mother are common everywhere.. nigeria should allow for surrogate mothers. this action is wrong by the govt.

http://www.surrogacy.ca/resources/faq.html
Re: Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba by fr3do(m): 5:56am On Dec 08, 2013
musiwa112: the govt should put an end to this. you may call them baby factory. but it is legal in many countries to have surrogate mother help someone have a child.

surrogate mother are common everywhere.. nigeria should allow for surrogate mothers. this action is wrong by the govt.

http://www.surrogacy.ca/resources/faq.html

in surrogacy,surrogate mothers are artificially inseminated and there is always a legal agreement
but here,babies are simply taken from pregnant teenagers and given to adult couples maybe ritualists in exchange for money

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba by obyrich(m): 7:09am On Dec 08, 2013
Hmmm. I smell bitter politics here. So that mighty edifice is gone! Did they confiscate all those posh cars with customised plate numbers that used to park their as well? But to think that such business could be going on at the heart of Aba town, na wa. What a world. I THANK GOD T. A ORJI IS NOT AN NGWA MAN.
Re: Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba by LMAyedun(m): 9:57am On Dec 08, 2013
Na wah oh!!!
Whenever I hear the name Baby factory I just laugh...

Only in Naija...Baby factory indeed.
Anything for money.
Re: Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba by musiwa112: 9:59am On Dec 08, 2013
what nonsense are you talking about surrogate mother exist in yorubaland for 5000 years.. why should anyone break people house.. it is wrong.. a woman can have a baby for another woman. go into yoruba culture.

when the first wife cant have a baby, she marry a second wife for his husband. the second wife give the first child to the first wife.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba by Sparklingheart: 10:00am On Dec 08, 2013
iykenex: Ezuma Hospital/Motherless Babies Home situated at Okigwe road in Aba [Five storey building], owned by Dr. Ezuma was demolished within the hours of 5pm to 6pm today.
iykenex: Ezuma Hospital/Motherless Babies Home situated at Okigwe road in Aba [Five storey building], owned by Dr. Ezuma was demolished within the hours of 5pm to 6pm today.

So y was it demolished?
Re: Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba by Ruq: 10:00am On Dec 08, 2013
Afam4eva: Why are our leaders daft. is it a must to demolish the building when it could have been converted to something useful. What are they trying to prove?

Do you know Fidel Castro. they have to, the memory it holds is awful. I'm even surprised they demolished it.
Re: Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 08, 2013
crime and corruption is not peculiar to any tribe......... we should learn to live in love

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba by 500GP: 10:05am On Dec 08, 2013

SPIRIT OF IGBO BUSINESS IS IN YOU.
WHAT DID GOVERNMENT WANT TO CONVERT IT TO?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Agwuegbo Granted N27m Bail By US Court / 16 Gang Members On Revenge Mission Arrested, Paraded In Kwara / Old Man Steals Bras And Panties In Ikeja, Lagos, Caught And Apprehended. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.