Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,898 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

NNPC Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Recruitment (2419 Views)

NNPC Recruitment / Nnpc Recruitment Interview / NNPC Recruitment 2013? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NNPC Recruitment by Bosshugo: 10:27pm On Dec 07, 2013
I got an e-mail from NNPC regarding an application I made in 2012. They said the portal was only open to people who started the application in 2012; and the deadline is for 11th December 2013. I don't know if this message is for real or if it is a scam. I equally got an sms from NNPC today with respect to the same topic.
Pls, has anyone gotten a similar message or sms. I would highly appreciate ur response.
Thanks
Re: NNPC Recruitment by pst4jc(m): 10:48pm On Dec 07, 2013
I got too, and I have filled mine.but I hope they r for real too, I m stanley
Re: NNPC Recruitment by r2beez(m): 10:56pm On Dec 07, 2013
I got d msg too. D documents should be widin 100k or must be exactly 100k?@all
Re: NNPC Recruitment by Bosshugo: 11:12pm On Dec 07, 2013
Thanks so much for all ur confirmation. I guess I'd just go on with the uploads. Cheers
Re: NNPC Recruitment by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 07, 2013
whats the link to the portal please... mayb we could apply
Re: NNPC Recruitment by Estorico: 11:23pm On Dec 07, 2013
Got same too and I have uploaded all they asked. Waiting for the next stage. God will surely perfect it!
Re: NNPC Recruitment by sleekch1c(f): 11:53pm On Dec 07, 2013
meetmonde: whats the link to the portal please... mayb we could apply

It is for ppl who applied last yr
Re: NNPC Recruitment by Nichobabe(m): 8:13am On Dec 08, 2013
sleekch1c:

It is for ppl who applied last yr

I Got too.
Re: NNPC Recruitment by Tetegh(m): 8:22am On Dec 08, 2013
Yes, I the text yest'day @ 6.06pm precisely
Re: NNPC Recruitment by bon5: 9:58am On Dec 08, 2013
Please house they sent me an email last week, I have uploaded my documents, but yesterday, I got a mobile telephone message from them telling me to resubmit my documents. I logged in again and the ones I uploaded are still there. What do I do because they said you can not upload more than 10 and if I Understand the word resubmit, it means submit again.
Re: NNPC Recruitment by upson013: 12:50pm On Dec 08, 2013
bon5: Please house they sent me an email last week, I have uploaded my documents, but yesterday, I got a mobile telephone message from them telling me to resubmit my documents. I logged in again and the ones I uploaded are still there. What do I do because they said you can not upload more than 10 and if I Understand the word resubmit, it means submit again.
My broda, that is the effect of a failed system. the text and the email are expected to be delivered to the candidate the same time. Unfortunately, in this case, a time lag of abt one week is experienced. You do not have to upload again as long as the ones you uploaded last week are there. Last week, when i opened my page following the directive i got from the email, i did not see any uploaded document. But today after seeing the text, i checked the page once more and found that all recently uploaded documents are there. So no need for further upload. Its a time lag btw d email and the text. Good luck to all of us as i learnt the aptitute test is probably going to be on 21st. So lets prepare.
Re: NNPC Recruitment by eHustler(m): 1:10pm On Dec 08, 2013
upson013:
My broda, that is the effect of a failed system. the text and the email are expected to be delivered to the candidate the same time. Unfortunately, in this case, a time lag of abt one week is experienced. You do not have to upload again as long as the ones you uploaded last week are there. Last week, when i opened my page following the directive i got from the email, i did not see any uploaded document. But today after seeing the text, i checked the page once more and found that all recently uploaded documents are there. So no need for further upload. Its a time lag btw d email and the text. Good luck to all of us as i learnt the aptitute test is probably going to be on 21st. So lets prepare.

Aptitute test can't be on the 21st of this december, NNPC normally gives 3weeks interval between dispatch of test invite and the actually conduct of the test. Besides, this is december where people travel home as early as 15th and the portal is still open for those with partial apllication till 11th. Early next year will be the likely time for the test.
Re: NNPC Recruitment by topygel: 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2013
Pls, @all was it the one we applied for around Oct/Nov 2012?

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Administrative Officer / INEC ADHOC Staffs Jobs. / Federal Radio Corporation Of Nigeria FRCN Training School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.