Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

It Is In Apc’s Interests That ASUU Strike Lasts Till 2015 – FG - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / It Is In Apc’s Interests That ASUU Strike Lasts Till 2015 – FG (556 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / Meaning Of Some Words In Hon. Patrick's Speech On ASUU Strike / ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is In Apc’s Interests That ASUU Strike Lasts Till 2015 – FG by BloggerAdmin(m): 11:31pm On Dec 07, 2013
The Federal Government has criticised the views of the All Progressives Congress (APC) on the ongoing strike by the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU), saying the party members are opportunists who wish the action lingers till 2015 in order for them to capitalize on it to win 2015 election.
FG says it is unfortunate that the APC is not offering any new alternative to Nigerians but rather is busy playing politics with the strike action embarked upon by the union, which has kept students at home for over 5 months.
This has been stated by the Minister of Information, Labaran Maku, in Abuja on December 6, 2013, Friday.
The Minister pointed out that “apart from gang ups and wrestle for power, APC lack focus adding that political rebels from PDP has taken over APC”.
“The APC is now hanging on in this strike, pretending to be supporting the lecturers so that the strike will linger till 2015 so that they capitalize on it to win election. This is very sad. They
should offer us alternative policies. An opposition party should be offer new alternative for the nation. APC is now becoming A-PDP-C. Meaning that the rebels in PDP have taken over the party.
“What you now have is the original PDP versus APC-PDP. You can’t say everything is bad in PDP and you allow people from PDP to join your party. So what is the new thing they are offering Nigerians? Not in policy, not in focus,” the Minister of Information stated.
He further added that ASUU went into the strike out of conviction to solve the problem facing the universities, but opportunists want to take advantage of the strike and called on ASUU to call off the strike in the interest of the nation and students.

SOURCE: NaijaCurrent- www.Naijacurrent.com
Re: It Is In Apc’s Interests That ASUU Strike Lasts Till 2015 – FG by ATOYEJE(m): 12:34am On Dec 08, 2013
Google is ur frnd concernin ur questnable topic.. Dont mind me i cant read all wot u post dr is too lenthy 4 my likin
Re: It Is In Apc’s Interests That ASUU Strike Lasts Till 2015 – FG by yousee(m): 2:30am On Dec 08, 2013
ATOYEJE: Google is ur frnd concernin ur qqustnable topic.. Dont mind me i cant read all wot u post dr is too lenthy 4 my likin

Bros!!! No vex, na the 1/2 bottle of small stout wey you drink dey worry you so o. Abeg, google no be your friend for this matter, na sleep you need!

When day break, come read am again with clear eye...and do the needful to your "qqustnable" reply

Abeg next time no dey rush comment for threads
Re: It Is In Apc’s Interests That ASUU Strike Lasts Till 2015 – FG by shidof(m): 6:59am On Dec 08, 2013
why cn't this govt solve their problem nd stop shifting their burdens on opposition party. May be all ASUU members re APC
Re: It Is In Apc’s Interests That ASUU Strike Lasts Till 2015 – FG by ATOYEJE(m): 7:14am On Dec 08, 2013
yousee:

Bros!!! No vex, na the 1/2 bottle of small stout wey you drink dey worry you so o. Abeg, google no be your friend for this matter, na sleep you need!

When day break, come read am again with clear eye...and do the needful to your "qqustnable" reply

Abeg next time no dey rush comment for threads
owk, i rserve my comment untill after service...catch yah dn
Re: It Is In Apc’s Interests That ASUU Strike Lasts Till 2015 – FG by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 08, 2013
I used to think opposition party sumtime offers solution to national problems and also commend the goverment whenever they get sumtin right! But they are so egocentric that all they do is condemn.TOO BAD

1 Like

Re: It Is In Apc’s Interests That ASUU Strike Lasts Till 2015 – FG by ennon92(m): 8:18am On Dec 08, 2013
FG should stop ranting and do the needful untill then we can't shift d blame on APC for politically motivating the strike. Rubbish!

(1) (Reply)

What Happens To ASUU Tommorow. Action Film.....!!!! / ANSU 3rd Batch Admission List 2013/2014 / See What University Students Are Going To Do This New Year.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.