Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,948 members, 7,835,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Urgent Answer Plssss! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Urgent Answer Plssss! (1385 Views)

Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? / The Death Of Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h): Question And Answer / The 7 Deadly Questions Muslim Do Asked Christian And How To Give An Answer To It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Answer Plssss! by yemi221(m): 2:30pm On Jul 27, 2008
i had a wet dream during the day and am not at home, am in my anutys house so i try to take my bath {jananba}but the problem is that my jeans and boxers have been stain with the sperm. so i try to use only water to wash the stained part.since i dont av any other cloth at that particular time.when it was tym 4 zhur and asri i prayed with d boxer and jaens while it was wet.my fear now is that am not sure if the water has washed the sperm away.but i tried as much as posible to clean the afected part to my understanding. pls i need an islamic explanation on this.
Re: Urgent Answer Plssss! by nanayisha: 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2008
Bismillah ir- Rahman ir- Rahim.

Firstly, according to fiqh-us-sunnah, the Holy Prophet (SAW) describes water as pure substance, therefore, whatever it is applied to the purness of the water has naturally neutralized the impurity.

Secondly, washing the affected area is enough, the cloth does not have to be dry.
Therefore your action was correct at the time; even if you had not noticed the sperm stain, and discovered it later when it is dried, mere scratching it off would have been sufficient to pray. Allah knows best.

Please my brother get one figh-us-sunna in english translation for further reading on Tahara-cleaness.

Bissalam
Re: Urgent Answer Plssss! by yemi221(m): 9:13am On Jul 30, 2008
salamu alykum, thanx 4 d advice.may Allah reward u aburndantly.
Re: Urgent Answer Plssss! by subzeeero(m): 5:06pm On Aug 20, 2008
For your information, sperm is not considered as an impurity, therefore if you are sure that sperm is the only substance, then u don't even have to wash it. Nevertheless, washing the area is enough. Allah Knows best
Re: Urgent Answer Plssss! by dexmond: 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2009
Do you know that if your spirit is pure you can not have wet dream? You need to really pray very hard because some forces are manipulating your spirit by having sex with you in your sleep.
Re: Urgent Answer Plssss! by Abuzola(m): 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2009
This is the greatest lie of the year 2009
Re: Urgent Answer Plssss! by olabowale(m): 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2009
@dexmond: If wet dream is for the unpure of hearts, what shall we take sexual intercourse for? Considering what sleep is to death which is comparable to what wet dream is to sexual intercourse, we may have to realise that wet dream is part of being human. Even a married couple may have wet dream even sleeping beside the spouse.
Re: Urgent Answer Plssss! by dexmond: 10:10pm On Aug 02, 2009
If one is a born-again believer, and is experincing wet dreams, then something is wrong with his profession. If you have lust for the opposite sex in your hearth, the chances of one experiencing wet dreams will increase. And if you have a wife of your own, and you find out you are experiencing it, then the culprit could be an inter-dimensional being that seek gratification with you. You may not believe, because it is nothing in your faith.
Re: Urgent Answer Plssss! by olabowale(m): 11:02pm On Aug 02, 2009
profession? Okay, so you believe that those inter-dimensional beings still have power over you, even as you believe that Jesus blood washes everything? How could that have been missed by that blood potection?

In islam, there is what we call wadi wadi, a sexual liquid discharge that occurs naturally. Let me say this, you may not know it, just go wear a black color under pant and look at the spots on them, at the end of the day!

My man, if when you pee, you did not wait long enough for every drop to come out, then press to squeeze whatever may be lingering, and then rinse the top to be sure of visual cleanliness you have actually been practicing peeing your pant without knowing it.

Same situation with wadi wadi. This has nothing to do with some spiritual thing sleping with you. Islam covers a believer from those thinds.
Re: Urgent Answer Plssss! by dexmond: 9:38pm On Aug 23, 2009
Now that I'm born again, I've never experience it. If unfortunately it happens, it then means, the holy-spirit has quietly left me as a result of unconfessed sins.
Re: Urgent Answer Plssss! by olabowale(m): 11:34am On Aug 24, 2009
dexmond is not referring to Jesus or Father, any longer, since the holy spirit took over from the day of "strange talks", they call it penticost. but these christians forget that they have boxed themselves in with the holy spirit, for that day, only. look dexmond, there is no transference of the influence of the holy spirit, more than that very day, if you agree that "Muhammad (AS)" could never be the holy spirit as the another comforter promised! this simply means that there is no holy spirit, ever in your life because you were not alive when the holy spirit as another comforter's role was fulfilled for a ay, the day of penticost.

i will not allow you guys to have your single cake eaten and pretend you have it always and can munch on it whenever you want! even mr saul who later became paul had no holy spirit in him because he was not one of those to receive it at penticost, even if he was there, he had a great intention to kill the original followers of jesus and those who followed their ways.

and i summit that when you as an unmarried man who has no outlet for your sexual interest could not have wet dream for many years and counting, we may have to wonder if you are still alive, unless you are girlfriending and boyfriending a young lady who is not your wife. No? to deny sexual interest as a natural thing is to say that a woman who is a virgin will not instinctively wants to be married and have sex, if she is a moral woman, but if immoral, she will search high and low for those males who are searching to get it outside marriage. we call those kind of women and men boys crazy and girls crazy respectively. they are fornicators. unless you are doing handjiving, an immoral act, then you will have to have sexual urge, sometimes, no?
Re: Urgent Answer Plssss! by dexmond: 2:05pm On Sep 06, 2009
@olabowale
How could Mohammed be the holy spirit when jesus clearly said he is with you and shall be in you?
With you here signifies him talking face to face with them. In them means, he christ will live inside them just as a demon does live inside man.

John 14:17 the Spirit of truth: whom the world cannot receive; for it beholdeth him not, neither knoweth him: ye know him; for he abideth with you, and shall be in you.

Look at the sipirit living inside Mohammed.

Giullame's translation of Ibn Ishaq, page 72:

"His [Muhammad's friend's] father said to me, "I am afraid that this child has had a stroke, so take him back to his family before the result appears. , She [Muhammad's mother] asked me what happened and gave me no peace until I told her. When she asked if I feared a demon had possessed him, I replied that I did."

This happened after those two beings visited mohammed and ripped his hearth and took out a clot and said this is your portion you possessed of the devil. I'm going to look for tha hadith.
Re: Urgent Answer Plssss! by littleb(m): 5:00pm On Sep 06, 2009
dexmond:

Do you know that if your spirit is pure you can not have wet dream? You need to really pray very hard because some forces are manipulating your spirit by having sex with you in your sleep.
dexmond:

If one is a born-again believer, and is experincing wet dreams, then something is wrong with his profession. If you have lust for the opposite sex in your hearth, the chances of one experiencing wet dreams will increase. And if you have a wife of your own, and you find out you are experiencing it, then the culprit could be an inter-dimensional being that seek gratification with you. You may not believe, because it is nothing in your faith.

Where do you get your fact? Will you support your claim with Jesus statement? As a christian, is there any teaching according to Jesus regarding wet dream?
Re: Urgent Answer Plssss! by olabowale(m): 5:16pm On Sep 06, 2009
@dexmond: « #11 on: Today at 02:05:10 PM »  
@olabowale
How could Mohammed be the holy spirit when jesus clearly said he is with you and shall be in you?
With you here signifies him talking face to face with them. In them means, he christ will live inside them just as a demon does live inside man.
We now se that Jesus is also the holy spirit himself! So before crucifixion, Jesus was both the unseen holy spirit and the walking and talking on the streets of middleeast son? Others frm christianity will find your statement absurd, one other reason, again there are different and consensus about him, among you christians, some say is son, others say son, father roll together, others think just human, yet others like you say he is ghost as well. As a ghost then it is safe that he got his own mother pregnant, including driving himself into the wilderness, crying "the hour is at hand," will ending up in the clutches of the devil to test him, until he said, "get out of here, satan!"

Fortunately, for me, you help me to ask you; if Jesus said he will live in the heart of the people present, then he must have died with them, leaving post people of generation without any to leave in their hearts, otherwise the prophetic statement is completely wrong. NO? Read your Bible and get back to me. There is no continuoum, if there was, then we will have to argue that the "holy spirit" who was the another comforter, a teacher, a speaker of truth, saying only what he hear from God, a reminder of what is truth only from what comes from Jesus, a restorer/glorifier of Jesus honoring position (making sure that any lies spoken about him and his mother are opposed), did not come in the lifetime of the "eyewitnesses" because it would just have died of with them, being that they received the first teacher "Jesus" and also received the second teacher, "the holy spirit," yet the first teacher felt that they were spiritually immature to receive the bigger more professorial "Second teacher the holy spirit!"

If you say that they are mature at the time of the penticosatl, then give us the scenerio ofwhat came to mature them so that the holy spirit did find them just right for the impacting of knowledge, when Jesus, only less than three months said they were like kindergarteen student for a Ph. D. education? How could Jesus who knew them so well could have been wrong? And what did the "Second teacher, the another Comforter the holy spirit" teach? Please least them and we all what to read them as that he would have heard from God what he said, what book specifically preserve the writing? We see new testament preserves what you christians say come from Jesus (the Gospel), we see what came from apostles/disciples are preserved in the "Acts", we see what came from Saul who became Paul are in the "epistles, etc", now what is the name of what came from the "Holy Spirit" called and where is it, because I wanna read it?

You now see that you will have to show me this "Book" because from it, I will read what is new that he taught, which Jesus did not teach, reminded of what Jesus taught in Truth, because that will separate the lies from the reality of Jesus teaching without any lies of man, honored Jesus, etc! You are now called out to fess up! Read the role of the Holy Spirit again and analytically discuss it in your heart, write it down and thoroughly correct yourself before coming to type any response, because you will not find a ghost, but a man with oliness of God guidance, a good spiritual quality and none of the impossibilities that you think is talking in your heart! You have been worshipping your desire or that of your church leaders going back as early as Paul's time!

John 14:17  the Spirit of truth: whom the world cannot receive; for it beholdeth him not, neither knoweth him: ye know him; for he abideth with you, and shall be in you.
The world cannot receive him, was either then, or never, will actually make what Jesus said impossible, considering that less than three months after this, you said the "spirit now came!" Three months  the cannot is no more? Is this flavor of the month, in baskin Robbin Ice Cream never an all time situation. Cannot seem to indicate therefore a never condition, and it seems to me that a prophet could not, from Isamic point of view say never and three months later the opposite happens! And you said this is your "God" in the flesh missing a statement as if he did not know what the absolute truth is? Explain for your "God" because this is absurd. Not knowing him, not beholding him, cannot receive him, all at the same time less than 90 days later, the people received him, knew him, abide with him, be in him, in such a short period of time?

Look at the sipirit living inside Mohammed.
And we will look at the spirit that lived in the inside of Noah, Ibrahim, Lut, Isaaq, Yaquub, Yusuf, Musa, Elijah, Elisha, Ezra, Daud, Suleiman, Zakariayyah, Yahya his son and Isa bin Mariam as well! You are in for a bumpy ride! You openned your mouth wrongly! Especially when you lie!

Giullame's translation of Ibn Ishaq, page 72:
A non-Muslim translating the work of a muslim, for non Muslim audience! And Ibn Ishaq may or may not have made any mistate, afterall he was not the prophet, nor was a companion or an eye witness of the life of the prophet (AS)!

"His [Muhammad's friend's] father said to me, "I am afraid that this child has had a stroke, so take him back to his family before the result appears. ,    She [Muhammad's mother] asked me what happened and gave me no peace until I told her.  When she asked if I feared a demon had possessed him, I replied that I did."
And this means it is true? Yu must be gullible. DExmond, I am the owner of brooklyn bridge, for a mere 50 Million USD. Buy it for Nigeria and am ready to write up the invoice and give you the deed for and on behalf of my beloved Nigeria. Get the money to me, as soon as possible! Thats how silly the above is to reality. And the same people, the family took Muhammad (AS), twice. And a person who is possessed by a devil as a child would not live out his live free of the handwork of demon(s), for over 34 years, since his mother died when he was only 6, tops, and he became a prophet at 40!

This happened after those two beings visited mohammed and ripped his hearth and took out a clot and said this is your portion you possessed of the devil. I'm going to look for tha hadith.
And who told anybody, except Muhammad related his story and there is no where he said "devil" in it! If you have the strength to stand behind it, your statement, I will go to Islamic source, where your Gullame claimed to take his statement. Where Ibn Ishaq must have to take it; the ahadith! But have to accept to leave Christianity for many reasons; killing of innocent man for your salvation is wrong and similar to killing a goat or human sacrificing. Thinking that old blood will help you; its dirty, nasty, uncivilized, and a big sham! Promoting God is 3 an impossibility, when you add a mere human and an Angel encroaching the third to father sitting and visually immobile.

What was said, and only Muhammad knows it, not his friend who was scared nor his parents who were not there, was unbelief is removed and immensed amount of belief was put in its place. Every human has unbelief the reason we debated in our heart about right and wrong! And this same open heart surgery was performed a second time in Makka under the supervision of Chief surgeon "Professor Cardiac Surgeon Malaika Jibril!", in the operating room "Masjid haram", on the night just before the journey known as Isra wa miraj! The patient, Muhammad (AS), after the surgery , recovered nicely to travel not in an ambulance, buta fast shuttle machine of an animal called Buraq, tothe fasted most distant shuttle pad "Ilyya", the Jerusalem, for a dress rehearsal leading Jibril and all prophets, including Jesus your christian "God, as a terrible label on him," and others including Moses, and Ibrahim and all the way to Adam, 124,000 of them and a malaika, praying behind him, before he went to the first to and fro journey to heaven,!

Read each step; the very first and no one has been able to do exactly that. Jesus (AS) went up, and it is permissible for him to return, until Allah permits, says Muhammad in ahadith! Read it and study Islam and come back to me. InshaAllah you need education and we have capable muslims to help you, to understand what your heart can accept, and not the lies of impossibilities, head scratchers!

(1) (Reply)

Salam Alai Kum...nairaland Muslims...help Out On This Please!!! / Another Baby Born With A Rosary In Ogun State / Big Debates:- Marriage And Zina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.