Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,478 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. (14918 Views)

Best City In Nigeria To Live In? / My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures / Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by kambili999(f): 2:47pm On Dec 12, 2013
was passing by so tot to drop by i say i was ere...
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by Odunharry(m): 2:47pm On Dec 12, 2013
martronilla: I need direction to Uche's Heart
open his chest with a knife n dia u go
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 12, 2013
Oma shay oO , naija don suffer See as everyone won gerrout of this con3
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by 9jahubcom(m): 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2013
SpcAgtOko: ^^ Deactivate again... angry
hmm
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2013
@knowitall,u are really God sent,keep u d good work.I want directions on how to go to Norway,i live in Portharcourt.
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2013
gidzbobby: How do I get to Botswana ?
Moving from fry pan to fire.....
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by 190: 2:57pm On Dec 12, 2013
how do i get to lagos from ibadan angry
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by UNLEASHED(m): 2:58pm On Dec 12, 2013
Map and directions to Somalia or Morocco plz? I gatz leave this country
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 12, 2013
How do i get to Iraq?
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by 190: 2:59pm On Dec 12, 2013
UNLEASHED: Map and directions to Somalia or Morocco plz? I gatz leave this country
grin grin grin
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by 190: 3:00pm On Dec 12, 2013
By tomorrow everybody don comot Nigeria grin
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by Alikaxon(m): 3:02pm On Dec 12, 2013
Mr Knowitall:

I believe that Mauritius is visa free if you have a Nigerian passport. You can stay there for like 14days and apply for an extension

if you need it. You will need to show them your round trip ticket, an hotel reservation or a confirmed residence you will be staying,

and show them that you have some money to spend in the country. For example, if you are spending 14 days, you probably

should have about $800 spending money to show.

pls, bros, what did u study? It must be a geography related course, what course specifically, I'm also in a geo related course, I hope we could integrate. Thanks
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 12, 2013
Is better we all should comot for this con3 as fast as we can , abi nau cry
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by Hardheolar(m): 3:03pm On Dec 12, 2013
Alikaxon: .
space booking! no meaningful contribution. We know ur type.
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by ashaju33: 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2013
Mauritius is not visa free, am talking form experience. I remember a colleague had this problem when he wanted to travel to Mauritius for a conference. we searched online to see possible information but we couldnt get. we now contacted a friend that works in the FAAN who now contacted an agent on our behalf and my colleague got his e visa the following day with 200USD or so but am not sure of the amount. He made a transit in Kenya and continued the journey the following day with Ethiopia airline. The country is far from Africa
New Ideas: @mr knowitall
thanks bros for your kind guidance but pls do you have details of flights that go to Mauritius and are there jobs someone can do in that con3.
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by Afam4eva(m): 3:17pm On Dec 12, 2013
New Ideas: @mr knowitall
thanks bros for your kind guidance but pls do you have details of flights that go to Mauritius and are there jobs someone can do in that con3.
South African airways goes to mauritius. It cost around 250k for a return ticket which will go through Johannesburg before landing in Port Louis, the capital of mauritius.
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by DKJaleel: 3:22pm On Dec 12, 2013
oga knowitall, nigeria to brazil by road, abeg. I wan go watch world cup. Thank you
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 12, 2013
ok pls find me Lagos to moon
and Lagos to saturn
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:04pm On Dec 12, 2013
Nairaland peeps sha.. Una too funny...
Well, I need directions to travel from naija to Brazil during the world cup.. Also with possible price range.. Thanks
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by Alikaxon(m): 4:11pm On Dec 12, 2013
Hardheolar: space booking! no meaningful contribution. We know ur type.
you re sounding silly.
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by Taiwo20(m): 4:20pm On Dec 12, 2013
@op, which country do you think I can visit and live in for a month with #50,000
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by stephnie44(f): 4:27pm On Dec 12, 2013
Oga pls there is a place called 'york' in aba abia state pls how do I get 2 york 4rm lagos.pls answer asap.tnx
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 12, 2013
how do i get to malysia
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by Chimzy2(m): 4:39pm On Dec 12, 2013
stephnie44: Oga pls there is a place called 'york' in aba abia state pls how do I get 2 york 4rm lagos.pls answer asap.tnx
there is actually a place called york in aba precisely,but u don't wanna go there cos u will definitely wish u didn't!!
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by amiskurie(m): 4:47pm On Dec 12, 2013
heaven nko? biko!
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by MrKnowitall: 4:56pm On Dec 12, 2013
Dumb: @knowitall,u are really God sent,keep u d good work.I want directions on how to go to Norway,i live in Portharcourt.

You will have travel to Lagos to board a plane to Norway my friend. The prices seem somehow reasonable.

Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by MrKnowitall: 4:58pm On Dec 12, 2013
Alikaxon: pls, bros, what did u study? It must be a geography related course, what course specifically, I'm also in a geo related course, I hope we could integrate. Thanks

I dont know what you mean by integrate but I dont think am interested at all. I am a Global Business Major.

1 Like

Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by MrKnowitall: 5:01pm On Dec 12, 2013
You people are messing up my thread; its was meant for people who want to leave Nigeria.
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by striker9(m): 5:12pm On Dec 12, 2013
Taiwo20: @op, which country do you think I can visit and live in for a month with #50,000
Try Djibouti or Central Africa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blue Line 85 Percent Completed, Says LAMATA / I Need Low Tuition Schools In Uk(3000 Pounds) / Cruise Ship Out Of Control Ploughs Into Tourist Boat In Venice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.