Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

I Need A Service Of An Expirienced Web Developer For A Project. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Service Of An Expirienced Web Developer For A Project. (528 Views)

How To Be A Successful Web-developer / How to Spot Rogue Web Developers before giving a project / Want To Build A Project Like Google Trader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Service Of An Expirienced Web Developer For A Project. by Emalachi(m): 7:40am On Dec 08, 2013
Hello, Nairalander web masters,

I Am looking for an experienced web developer that
can help me develope a pro marketing App.

This app will be designed for bloggers and those
who wish to monetize their skill.

The main aim of this development is to build a
of responsive prospect in the below niche.

* Health And Fitness
* Business Finance and Money
* sex life and relationship
* Sport And Betting.
* Social Media Growth.

We shall be using this as a contact point between
advertisers and publishers.

So when a blogger sign up on the website, the blogger
will be able to get a html/java script code that
can be posted on blog and thereafter generate and
optin form for any of the chosen niche Above.

To Encourage the Blogger, He get paid N10 Per
confirmed Opin.

while the advertisers pays N15

I would also like this script to be able
to an account username like username.thewebsite.com
where people who don't have a blog can send traffic
to and still Make N10 per confirmed optin.

So far we have 9 pro blog with high traffic that are
ready to partner with us in this Establishment.

I need the service of an experienced developer to
to this for me.

If any one can do this please kindly drop
your contact and i will give you a call so we
can discuss more.

Thanks
Re: I Need A Service Of An Expirienced Web Developer For A Project. by Afam4eva(m): 7:42am On Dec 08, 2013
This is one huge project. kam bia godu...
Re: I Need A Service Of An Expirienced Web Developer For A Project. by elvis10ten(m): 8:04am On Dec 08, 2013
I will be able to do that. I have worked on something similar but not the same. Contact me:
Email: elvis.chidera@gmail.com

Phone Number: 07061317103
Re: I Need A Service Of An Expirienced Web Developer For A Project. by Emalachi(m): 8:10am On Dec 08, 2013
elvis10ten: I will be able to do that. I have worked on something similar but not the same. Contact me:
Email: elvis.chidera@gmail.com

Phone Number: 07061317103

I just called you right now. i will talk to you when i return from church
Re: I Need A Service Of An Expirienced Web Developer For A Project. by KillMoves: 8:44am On Dec 08, 2013
Re: I Need A Service Of An Expirienced Web Developer For A Project. by sisqology(m): 9:52am On Dec 08, 2013
Hmm, should I do it *thinking*
Re: I Need A Service Of An Expirienced Web Developer For A Project. by spikesC(m): 8:21pm On Dec 08, 2013
You can contact me with the details below.

Email: support at spikesinteractive.com
Phone: 08035553259

Thank you
Re: I Need A Service Of An Expirienced Web Developer For A Project. by aikfrank(m): 8:29pm On Dec 08, 2013
support@aikwebdesign.com
Re: I Need A Service Of An Expirienced Web Developer For A Project. by Vikax(m): 10:05pm On Dec 08, 2013
contact me . i think ican help get you what i can. call 08026315772 email. vikaxnet@gmail.com call if you trust me only
Re: I Need A Service Of An Expirienced Web Developer For A Project. by josieboy: 12:09am On Dec 09, 2013
contact me on 08184096896.
www.ajosejoshua.com
Re: I Need A Service Of An Expirienced Web Developer For A Project. by hilaryiwens05: 7:04am On Dec 09, 2013
Xmas offer. Get a Quality website for half price. Visit www.hitinfotech.com/index.php/web-designing Contact: 08102428991
Re: I Need A Service Of An Expirienced Web Developer For A Project. by elvis10ten(m): 7:16am On Dec 09, 2013
Emalachi:

I just called you right now. i will talk to you when i return from church
still waiting.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Jomsocial Component Latest Urgently With This Amount (5000) / Google Launches Web Designer, A Visual Tool For Building Interactive HTML5 Sites / What Is That Thing You Want, Improved On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.