Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,907 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Nnpc Sent Me An Email About Their Recruitment Portal 2012 Continuation - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nnpc Sent Me An Email About Their Recruitment Portal 2012 Continuation (915 Views)

Hilarious New Year Resolution My Friend Sent Me On Whatsapp / To All Those That Have Sent Me Pms / What Is The Meaning Of Current Package On 2014 Qatar Airways Recruitment Portal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnpc Sent Me An Email About Their Recruitment Portal 2012 Continuation by ManirBK: 8:57am On Dec 08, 2013
This is to share with you that NNPC send me an Email to go and continue my documents upload with is already close since last year.Did any one notice this:

You are getting this mail because:
You applied for the NNPC
recruitment advert that was
closed in December 2012
You have been identified as an
applicant with partial or
incomplete credentials in our
recruitment portal
In order for us to progress your
application to the next stage, we
request that you resubmit the full
set of the required credentials in
this regard.
Please click here to upload your
credentials.

Kindly note that this is a
continuation of the 2012
Recruitment exercise AND NOT A
FRESH RECRUITMENT DRIVE. The
Portal has been re-activated for
only candidates with incomplete
document uploads and will be
available ONLY from Tuesday,
12th November, 2013 till
Wednesday, 11th December 2013
at 11:59:59pm WAT (GMT+1).
Thank you.

NB: Please ignore if you had
earlier received this message and
had uploaded your credentials
thereafter.

1 Like

Re: Nnpc Sent Me An Email About Their Recruitment Portal 2012 Continuation by prophylaxis: 9:43am On Dec 08, 2013
My sista got ds mail too, she applied in 2012 wv a masters in view. Pls keep us posted if dey call u for an interview. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Nnpc Sent Me An Email About Their Recruitment Portal 2012 Continuation by seudocode: 12:44pm On Dec 14, 2013
Am report so far?
Re: Nnpc Sent Me An Email About Their Recruitment Portal 2012 Continuation by ndukasuarez: 12:31am On Dec 16, 2013
what if i believe u applied but didnt get such msg and u tried confirming ur status by trying to recover ur password on nnpc recruitment portal but not getting reply to ur inbox. what does it mean? could it b dat, its specifically for those dat have issues. and cant one can check his/her application status for confirmation?
Re: Nnpc Sent Me An Email About Their Recruitment Portal 2012 Continuation by ndukasuarez: 12:32am On Dec 16, 2013
what if u believe i mean to say

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Medical Association Begins Indefinite Strike Today / 13 Nigerian Banks Make Top 1,000 World Banks’ Ranking •zenith, Gtbank, First Ban / My Review Of Olamide's Street OT Album---wat Do U Tink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.