Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Is Mandela In Heaven Or Hell? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Mandela In Heaven Or Hell? (1798 Views)

2016 Mandela Washington Fellowship For Young African Leaders / How Illuminati Killed Mandela / LETTER To My Wife in Heaven..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Mandela In Heaven Or Hell? by Davefirst(m): 10:31am On Dec 08, 2013
If you were to vote for Madiba for what he has done to South Africa and Africa in General, would you say he should be in heaven even though he has some inches like marrying 3 wives and not forgiving his 2nd wife her infidelity in during his trials..

What's your Stand HEAVEN or HELL
Re: Is Mandela In Heaven Or Hell? by Carsonv(m): 11:17am On Dec 08, 2013
He's resting in peace, Judge.
Re: Is Mandela In Heaven Or Hell? by ignis: 11:35am On Dec 08, 2013
@ op, you must be very jobless for starting up this thread.
Re: Is Mandela In Heaven Or Hell? by Davefirst(m): 11:51am On Dec 08, 2013
ignis: @ op, you must be very jobless for starting up this thread.
Thanks..
Re: Is Mandela In Heaven Or Hell? by Raptureminded(m): 1:53pm On Dec 08, 2013
D bible xaid. 4 it appointed un2 men 1ce 2 die and afta dis d jugdement. Xo where do u think is going. Unles he av repented, If nt, hell straight 4 God is no respecta of of perxon. He is nt slack acording 2 his promise as sme men count slackness

1 Like

Re: Is Mandela In Heaven Or Hell? by sureteeboy(m): 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2013
ignis: @ op, you must be very jobless for starting up this thread.
and what has that got to do with his question? I think u're the Jobless one for commenting on a thread you have no answer for the question he asked. *no offence though*
@OP, Your amount of good works on earth doesn't qualify one for heaven. It is your personal relationship with God. If Mandela failed to repent b4 his death, then he isn't different from a regular man to God
Re: Is Mandela In Heaven Or Hell? by Davefirst(m): 3:47pm On Dec 08, 2013
sureteeboy: and what has that got to do with his question? I think u're the Jobless one for commenting on a thread you have no answer for the question he asked. *no offence though*
@OP, Your amount of good works on earth doesn't qualify one for heaven. It is your personal relationship with God. If Mandela failed to repent b4 his death, then he isn't different from a regular man to God
Thanks for your comment, but If you were in the position to decides his fate in Heaven, what will you give him?
Re: Is Mandela In Heaven Or Hell? by Davefirst(m): 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2013
Raptureminded: D bible xaid. 4 it appointed un2 men 1ce 2 die and afta dis d jugdement. Xo where do u think is going. Unles he av repented, If nt, hell straight 4 God is no respecta of of perxon. He is nt slack acording 2 his promise as sme men count slackness
God is no respecter of any person
I think am getting some sense out of this
Re: Is Mandela In Heaven Or Hell? by Carsonv(m): 5:49pm On Dec 08, 2013
But come to think of it, of what concern is Mandela's heaven-hell status to the OP?

You wish to find some blemish on him to justify some deep-seated whack ideology of yours eh.

What even gives you the conviction that there's hell and heaven? You're not sure of these things, these are just theories man created to check himself.

Abeg leave Madiba to Rest in Peace biko. He was a great man and your heaven-theory won't change it!
Re: Is Mandela In Heaven Or Hell? by Davefirst(m): 5:56pm On Dec 08, 2013
Carsonv: But come to think of it, of what concern is Mandela's heaven-hell status to the OP?

You wish to find some blemish on him to justify some deep-seated whack ideology of yours eh.

What even gives you the conviction that there's hell and heaven? You're not sure of these things, these are just theories man created to check himself.

Abeg leave Madiba to Rest in Peace biko. He was a great man and your heaven-theory won't change it!
A philosopher argument!!!
Re: Is Mandela In Heaven Or Hell? by Davefirst(m): 6:43pm On Dec 08, 2013
Carsonv: But come to think of it, of what concern is Mandela's heaven-hell status to the OP?

Re: Is Mandela In Heaven Or Hell? by Godnifemi(m): 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2013
Davefirst: If you were to vote for Madiba for what he has done to South Africa and Africa in General, would you say he should be in heaven even though he has some inches like marrying 3 wives and not forgiving his 2nd wife her infidelity in during his trials..

What's your Stand HEAVEN or HELL
My question is this,'when were you appointed to judge the dead? Even Christ neva accussed nor judged the dead of where dey were goin,so why d question of heaven or hell.
BTW have u asked yourself where you would end up,how you would end up?
I'll advise you let sleeping dogs lie,let God b d judge.
Re: Is Mandela In Heaven Or Hell? by olahero(m): 9:05pm On Dec 08, 2013
If he's a believer he will enter Heaven, if NOT a believer Hell will be in Hell forever.
Re: Is Mandela In Heaven Or Hell? by eyenCalabar(m): 9:27pm On Dec 08, 2013
Making heaven is only a question of if he actually accepted Jesus while still alive. We don't win God's heart or sympathy through our good works but with what his son, Jesus did for us. So you ask yourself too, am I born again?

1 Like

Re: Is Mandela In Heaven Or Hell? by ignis: 12:17am On Dec 09, 2013
Davefirst:
Thanks..
you are welcome.
Re: Is Mandela In Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 09, 2013
Heaven obviously,people like Mandela can't go to hell,the devil will be to scared that Mandela wil challenge his oppressive regime grin grin grin lol Heaven all the way for Madiba.
Re: Is Mandela In Heaven Or Hell? by sambama: 5:15am On Dec 09, 2013
He's in a better place. Enough said. Are Jesus' disciples in heaven or hell? We don't know, none of our biz, but we remember the good fight they fought to spread the gospel. That's all
Re: Is Mandela In Heaven Or Hell? by Davefirst(m): 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2013
FOOL FINDER: Heaven obviously,people like Mandela can't go to hell,the devil will be to scared that Mandela wil challenge his oppressive regime grin grin grin lol Heaven all the way for Madiba.
looooooolz grin grin
Re: Is Mandela In Heaven Or Hell? by Davefirst(m): 4:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
sambama: He's in a better place. Enough said. Are Jesus' disciples in heaven or hell? We don't know, none of our biz, but we remember the good fight they fought to spread the gospel. That's all
i hear u ooo
Re: Is Mandela In Heaven Or Hell? by Davefirst(m): 9:25am On Dec 14, 2013
It more than a week now my HERO has gone to meet his Ancestors to enjoy with them.. I believe the Angels from his family will be glad to serve him for good job on health... Throw your respect to Madiba here

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Is A Lab Virus Created To Make Money From Governments / Shocking!!! A Strange Sheep Born With A Human Face (photo) / #transpregnancy #pregnancyforall Now Trending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.