Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Shocking!!! A Strange Sheep Born With A Human Face (photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shocking!!! A Strange Sheep Born With A Human Face (photo) (1799 Views)

So Sad: Oldest Woman In Benue Dies At 120...see Her Face (photo) / Goat With Human Face In Kano, Dumped In Refuse Heap (Photos) / Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking!!! A Strange Sheep Born With A Human Face (photo) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 10, 2015
In a in village of Chirka, close to the Russian republic of Dagestan, a 45-year-old sheep farmer named Blasius Lavrentiev said he ‘nearly died’ when he saw it. He had been expecting one of his sheep to give birth for a while and he was looking forward to being able to sell babies. However, Blasius was not expecting to see what he saw on the face of this lamb. Huzlers has more:
“We had quite a tough winter but when I noticed she was pregnant I was delighted as it meant I would be able to sell the lambs and start making some money again. But when I went down to see how it was going I nearly died from shock when I saw what looked like the hairy face of an old man staring up at me,” said Blasius.
Apparently some of the superstitious locals thought the sheep farmer had been having s*x with his sheep which resulted in this freaky little thing. To that ridiculous claim, all one can do is “smh.” If humans could mate with animals and create cross breeds, there would be all kinds of funky human/animal babies running around here.
A local veterinarian by the name of Dorofei Gavrilov said,“From what we can make out the anomaly is the result of the farmer giving the lamb’s mother too much vitamin A.” Vitamin A did that? Wow. Well, the sheep farmer doesn’t seem to care what caused this deformity.“Whatever has caused it, she’s a little beauty and I definitely won’t be selling her for anyone’s dinner table either as the buyers want her on display.”
Source : http://www.informationng.com/2015/04/photos-this-sheep-was-born-with-a-human-like-face-you-wont-believe-why-they-said-it-happened.html

Re: Shocking!!! A Strange Sheep Born With A Human Face (photo) by Abduletudaye(m): 12:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
Yeepah... Nkan be ooo
Re: Shocking!!! A Strange Sheep Born With A Human Face (photo) by Nokiae5: 12:23pm On Apr 10, 2015
one mumu oyibo go from no where come out say cutie

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! A Strange Sheep Born With A Human Face (photo) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
Nokiae5:
LOL cheesy
Re: Shocking!!! A Strange Sheep Born With A Human Face (photo) by rihgtiousneas: 12:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
Nothing we no go see for this world
Re: Shocking!!! A Strange Sheep Born With A Human Face (photo) by Abduletudaye(m): 12:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
Nokiae5:

Lmao!
Re: Shocking!!! A Strange Sheep Born With A Human Face (photo) by sucreblazing(m): 12:41pm On Apr 10, 2015
look at the creature very well

the mouth look like those old people (no insult intended ) we dey all sit on top chair for village
Re: Shocking!!! A Strange Sheep Born With A Human Face (photo) by ITbomb(m): 12:42pm On Apr 10, 2015
Someone should start telling us the truth about what happened
Re: Shocking!!! A Strange Sheep Born With A Human Face (photo) by Mprex(f): 12:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
looks funny grin grin

the farmer should keep that animal and let it mate with another sheep lets see the outcome lipsrsealed
Re: Shocking!!! A Strange Sheep Born With A Human Face (photo) by Tundeiab(m): 1:27pm On Apr 10, 2015
sucreblazing:
look at the creature very well

the mouth look like those old people (no insult intended ) we dey all sit on top chair for village

SHEBI YOU TOO GO OLD ONE DAY...
Re: Shocking!!! A Strange Sheep Born With A Human Face (photo) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
Nokiae5:
Hahahahaha...
Guy you too funny joh
I don laugh sotey my ribs won crack
buh talk true, if you see this kain sheep for market, you no go buy am?
Re: Shocking!!! A Strange Sheep Born With A Human Face (photo) by sucreblazing(m): 2:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
Tundeiab:

SHEBI YOU TOO GO OLD ONE DAY...

of course
Re: Shocking!!! A Strange Sheep Born With A Human Face (photo) by campusflavour: 4:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
na waooo for aboki, the thing rememble all these fulani beggers

(1) (Reply)

How To Choose The Best Android Phone For Gaming / Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out These Photos / Pre-owned Pianos For Sale 08164890938

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.