Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Whats Your Favourite Chapter/story In The Book "My Book Of Bible Stories". - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Whats Your Favourite Chapter/story In The Book "My Book Of Bible Stories". (490 Views)

Some Funny Memes That Tell Bible Stories / List: 30 Pairs Of Bible Verses That Contradict One Another / My Book Of Bible Stories. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whats Your Favourite Chapter/story In The Book "My Book Of Bible Stories". by Maxcollins042(m): 10:32am On Dec 08, 2013
Can still remember back then as a kid when i do read the book known popularly by kids with the name "MY BOOK OF BIBLE STORIES",Its always fun reading it as a kid with all those captivating pictures that comes with it,i enjoyed all chapters in it with my best to be the story and david goliath,whats yours?
Re: Whats Your Favourite Chapter/story In The Book "My Book Of Bible Stories". by Adrenaline123(m): 11:36am On Dec 08, 2013
Lol!! I enjoyed watching and even drawing the part samson killed the lion grin grin, long time tins, grin
Re: Whats Your Favourite Chapter/story In The Book "My Book Of Bible Stories". by Maxcollins042(m): 11:47am On Dec 08, 2013
Adrenaline123: Lol!! I enjoyed watching and even drawing the part samson killed the lion grin grin, long time tins, grin
Lol,used to enjoy drawing Abraham starring towards the sky.

(1) (Reply)

The Phenomenon Of Generational Trends. / Sir Ahmadu Bello's Xmas Message To Northern Christians In 1959 / Okogie Flays Okotie’s Attack On Catholics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.