Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,057 members, 7,828,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

My Husband......... - Literature (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Husband......... (720207 Views)

How My Husband Became A Vegetable / I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband......... by Sandjane(f): 5:18pm On Nov 04, 2014
Welcm back flakky.we all miss u.
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 5:28pm On Nov 04, 2014
Sandjane:
Welcm back flakky.we all miss u.
i miss U̶̲̥̅̊ too dear
Princesschi:
My own is dat i want Jane to be pregnant already, she has tried abeg.
Flakky weldone, i just hope u update more frequently. Thank u
Princesschi:
My own is dat i want Jane to be pregnant already, she has tried abeg.
Flakky weldone, i just hope u update more frequently. Thank u
. I pray she gets pregnant too.Good to see U̶̲̥̅̊ again.
Phlakes:
Weldone flakky, u are really doin a nice job but what's happening to sibling?
I'm working on siblings too.Thnks for droppng in.
npriscilla:
Pls I am waiting for the update.I enjoy ur story flakky[color=#000099][/color]
I'll update soon.Thnks.
Re: My Husband......... by nessaluv(f): 6:33pm On Nov 04, 2014
Finally miss f|akky z back, missed ds story a|0t.....expecting mre f ur updates dear
Re: My Husband......... by codedbaby(f): 6:55pm On Nov 04, 2014
sisi flakkey A good job Weldon. expecting more of u
Re: My Husband......... by onosj(f): 8:18pm On Nov 04, 2014
Flakky welcome back!
Re: My Husband......... by temmylove28(f): 7:32am On Nov 05, 2014
9ce story sis,u ve done a great job..weldone God bless u
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 9:31am On Nov 05, 2014
nessaluv:
Finally miss f|akky z back, missed ds story a|0t.....expecting mre f ur updates dear
Nessaluv miss U̶̲̥̅̊ more.Good to be bac.
temmylove28:
9ce story sis,u ve done a great job..weldone God bless u
ThnksTemmylove..
onosj:
Flakky welcome back!
Onosj dearie..thnks for droppng in.
codedbaby:
sisi flakkey A good job Weldon. expecting more of u
Thnks codedbaby...More you want,more you'll get.
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 9:38am On Nov 05, 2014
[size=22pt] TYPING. [/size]
Re: My Husband......... by onosj(f): 10:00am On Nov 05, 2014
Waiting....
Re: My Husband......... by Princesschi(f): 10:45am On Nov 05, 2014
Flakkydagirl:
[size=22pt] TYPING. [/size]

WAITING...
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 12:15pm On Nov 05, 2014
For the one hundreth time,he glanced around the bedroom.it was open and beautiful as always,he would give her A̶̲̥̅ 90 over 100 for A̶̲̥̅ clean and neatly arranged room.he scanned the wardrobe perhaps she was hiding his gift there.

He had A̶̲̥̅ swell time with his friends at the club this evening and Jane had looked sweet and sexy all through flashing her beautiful teeth as she joked and laughed with the women.Not only would she make the covers of A̶̲̥̅ exquisite international magazine,she had something in her head too,he enjoyed the look his friends gave him and how their faces read surprise each time she made A̶̲̥̅ contribution.When they returned home she was all smiles as they had dinner,laughing heartily and being romantic with him.he kept waiting for her to disappear and return with his gift,but that never happened.

His patience was waning out already,he had expected her to give him A̶̲̥̅ gift for his birthday,but she hadn't turned up with A̶̲̥̅ thing,that annoyed him more as he mumbled some incoherent words as he lay there on bed,listening to her shower.He would have joined her but hejust wasn't in the mood.he sat up in bed preparing his mind for A̶̲̥̅ serious tongue lashing for her inexplainable stupidity.Even as he thought of this,another part of his mind cautiously warned him to be gentle with her,perhaps she was planning A̶̲̥̅ surprise.But what surprise package wasn't due by 9.00pm in the night.

Finally the long awaited moment arrived,the door creaked open.Jacob turned in time to see her step out,water drizzling from her body,the white nightie she had on was made of sheer lace,giving him A̶̲̥̅ good look of those firm boobs that lay underneath,and her delicate skin was just beautiful to stare at she flashed him A̶̲̥̅ smile and all his pent up anger disappeared.

He tried to speak,but found no word to express himself with,"Jane.i...i..."He stammered,he had become A̶̲̥̅ stammerer in the space of few seconds.His body aroused with A̶̲̥̅ new delight as Jane walked towards him seductively one step at A̶̲̥̅ time.when she got to his side of the bed,she sat down and placed A̶̲̥̅ finger to his shaking lips."Shhhh" she whispered seductively.Every move she made drove him crazy by the seconds.He held her hands and pulled her to himself,lowering his head to meet her,but she was faster,she placed A̶̲̥̅ firm kiss on his lips sending cold shivers down his spine.He grabbed her hand but she stopped him.she stretched her hand towards his side lamp and produced A̶̲̥̅ wrapped box.

She placed it on his laps,for A̶̲̥̅ seconds he was dazed to think that the much awaited gift lay behind him all this while.He picked the wrapped box and lifted it carefully,it was light.he glanced at her and she urged him to open it.Shredding the red wrapper from it,he opened the small box and peered in.Jane surpressed her excitement and the laughter that threatened to explode in A̶̲̥̅ few moments.

With faith he emptied its content,it was A̶̲̥̅ pair of sky blue socks,he touched it,and it was soft made from wool.he raised his head to stare at her.Jane understood the unspoken question in his glare,collecting the socks from him she stared at it deeply,and two water balls rolled softly down her cheeks onto the socks in her hands.

She opened her mouths,but her tongue made shame of her as it stuck to the roof of her mouth.Her silents sobs soon generated into hot tears,Jacob was at A̶̲̥̅ loss,he didn't understand why she was crying.,he held her hands and she fell in his arms.
"I'm carrying your baby." She whispered amidst the sobs,for A̶̲̥̅ split seconds he pretended not to have heard her."What did you just say?" His voice quaked as he spoke.

"I'm pregnant." Jane said,her hand on her stomach."Wow" he let out A̶̲̥̅ piercing scream holding her to himself with all of the strength in him.he knelt down and looked up to the heavens,words were not enough to describe how he felt this night.

Lifting her up,he whirled around their spacious bedroom dancing as he plastered kisses all over her body."This is the best birthday present in the world." He smiled,as he peered into his wife's beautiful face,radiant and full of colour.

"I love you" he whispered.Jane saw A̶̲̥̅ tiny drop of water climb down his face.He dropped her carefully on the bed."I just want to make love to you over and again." He said as he removed the lacy gown from her body,baring it all for himself to enjoy.Tonight would be special he said to himself as he climbed into bed for A̶̲̥̅ sexfull moment.

"He's here." Hannah closed the blinds and rushed out to open the gate.Detoun and Rekia looked at each other without saying A̶̲̥̅ word."Please don't do anything that can cause trouble,i beg of you."Rekia pleaded with Toun.

"I won't,as long as our beloveth boyfriend doesn't stir trouble."She said crossing her leg as she adjusted her yellow shiffon top.The door to the sitting room flung open to reveal Hannah and Damola.Hannah was all smiles,as she walked hand in hand with him.

"Good afternoon ladies." His deep baritone voice had A̶̲̥̅ sexy ring to it,from his wavy hair to his expensive shirt down to his tucked in jean and shoe,he screamed money.

They exchanged pleasantries and he was offered A̶̲̥̅ seat,after A̶̲̥̅ while Rekia and Hannah left for the market,leaving Detoun to keep him company.

After what seemed like A̶̲̥̅ eternity of silence,"You look good." Damola spoke out,he adjusted in his seat,taking A̶̲̥̅ glance at her.

Detoun nodded her head and concentrated on the movie being displayed on the TV screen."Its obvious you don't like me."He said this time his voice was cool and he drawled on it."Is it that i do not catch your fancy or you're being immune to my manly charms." This led to A̶̲̥̅ bout of laughter from Adetoun,just what Damola intended to achieve,she was quite A̶̲̥̅ beauty to behold.

She glanced at him and for the first time she realised that her hatred had blinded her to see his real feature,he was indeed handsome and polished."You're A̶̲̥̅ dreamer." She laughed again.

Damola seemed to be enjoying this newly found interest,he stoood up with his drink and came to sit by her."I like your confidence." He said,watching her carefully,he didn't fail to see the flustered look on her face and how her eyes blinked before making for her lips.

Damola coughed and she realised she had been staring,"I love the way you smile,your teeth...your eyes,you're... ... ... .... you're beautiful." He said his eyes on her lips.Adetoun stood up in one swift movement."Pls excuse me." She said about to leave but Damola caught her by the wrist.she was too dumbfounded to say A̶̲̥̅ word.And when he had his arms around her waist it felt magical,yes it felt foolishly magical.

He looked into her eyes and she shut them afaid that he would see her uneasiness and her weakness therein.It was too late to stop when he kissed her lips and groaned sweetly but when his hands mouldded her face and climbed down from her neck to the mould of her breast,she broke free.

Damola watched her disappear into the corridor and he wiped away the gloss that was smudged over his lips and cheeks.he was about taken his seats when the door creaked open,both Hannah and Rekia stepped in carrying A̶̲̥̅ bag of groceries."Oh my God,where is Toun,she's such A̶̲̥̅ bad host,i hope you weren't feeling lonely."Hannah asked in one breath as she flung her arms around his neck.

Damola smiled before removing her hands from his neck,"I'm sorry but i need to be on my way." He said.Hannah was surprised,he'd̶̲̥̅̊ promised to stay for dinner tonight,she hoped that Adetoun hadn't said anything to hurt him,knowing how much she despised him."Are you sure you're okay?" She asked.

"Yes i am." He answered,Hannah saw him off to his car,she would come back for Adetoun,and she hoped that by the time she was back she had A̶̲̥̅ pretty good explanation for whatever happened during her absence.

Jacob made it A̶̲̥̅ date with his friends at the club that weekend,filling their table to the brim with assorted drinks and roasted chicken.It was very hard to hide his happiness.He drank as many bottles of wine as he could.Now he was proud to tell the whole world that his manhood is still alive.

"You still haven't told us the reason for this celebration." Paul smiled dropping his glass on the table.he relaxed in his seat and looked at his friend.

Jaiye laughed hard pouring himself another glass of wine,"You didn't tell me you were bidding for any contract,so tell us how much are we talking about here."He asked sipping his drink.

There was silence at the table,as Jacob cleared his thought,he sipped his drink and folded his arms heightening the level of suspence."Hmm hmm."

"I am now A̶̲̥̅ man,because my wife is carrying our baby." He let out with A̶̲̥̅ scream,he emptied the remaining content of his drink on the floor.

Paul jumped up and embraced him tight,"I'm so happy for you man."He said happily."You finally made it happen."

Jaiye was more surprised than dazed as he stared into Jacob's eye."This calls for celebration indeed." He laughed shaking his friend before embracing him.

In no time their table was filled to the brim and the celebration began afresh.

Adetoun refused to utter A̶̲̥̅ word to her friend,even when she questioned her about what she said to make her boyfriend leave.she was ashamed of herself and detested her very behaviour that afternoon,she was yet to fathom what came over her.

After Damola left she had scrubbed her mouth and teeth non stop,hoping to wash away the memories that hung atop her heart.But it was merely A̶̲̥̅ futile effort.she had received the shock of her life when Damola called her and invited her out for dinner.she lashed out at him and warned him never to call her again.

"I'm glad you could make it." Jane said softly pumping strenght into Lucy's finger under the table.Lucy smiled happily trying as much as she could to enjoy herself under the watchful gaze of the others.

She picked her fork and played with the mashed potatoes before lifting it to her mouth,if only they knew what she was risking just to hang out with her.Jane had been so helpful to her and she just couldn't afford to turn down her invite again.

Jane and the other ladies,Ajoke and Cynthia often hanged out on weekends to have fun,share their problems and profer solution.It was fast becoming an habit.It had been so much fun even for the adults at Ajoke's baby's birthday and she really enjoyed herself.

She remembered when she shared the goodnews with her friends about her condition,they were so happy for her.Ajoke and Cynthia had little pools gathered around theirs eye.It had been an entourage of emotion for them all.

Jane smiled when little Adora smiled at her,she no longer shed tears because her womb had taken life."I still want to get those shoes." Ajoke said bringing her out of her thoughts.Jane looked up,she had missed A̶̲̥̅ greater part of the conversation,she dug her fork into her plate and ate.

Cynthia promised to help Ajoke get the shoes on her visit to Dubai the following week.Lucy made little contributions where necessary,and Jane made A̶̲̥̅ mental note to find time to discuss with her later,because it was obvious that something was eating her up inside.

When the ladies finally dispersed that evening,she was able to extract A̶̲̥̅ promise from Lucy to keep her informed whenever she was free.

One thing that remains constant in life is Change,and that was the case of the Smiths,Jane was witnessing A̶̲̥̅ new side of her husband.Jacob was naturally A̶̲̥̅ doting husband but since he found out that Janet was carrying their baby,he employed new hands around the house,making sure that Jane did as much as nothing to stress herself just as the doctor dictated.

He constantly reminded her of each appointment and made sure to attend with her whenever he was available.Life was rosy and cool for them.And he made sure she lacked nothing at all.It was A̶̲̥̅ bee hive of activities iп̥ expectation of Funmi and Jackie who were coming over to say hi.

Jane could see the happiness all over Funmi's face at the bulge of her stomach,words were not enough to describe how she treated her with care and love but what could be more pleasing to the ears other than the news of her sister iп̥̥ law's marriage.Jane's heart was filled with warmth and she could feel the movement of the foetus as if in response to the goodnews.

Later in the night after A̶̲̥̅ delicious dinner of pounded yam and vegetable soup spiced with assorted meat,the couple laid on the bed discussing about Funm's visit."Would you believe she embraced me three good times after confirming with her eyes that you have truly taken in."Jacob laughed pulling the duvet on his wife.

"She looked delighted indeed."Jane yawned noisily she was feeling tired already and sleep called."I'm happy for Jackie."

"Me too,mum must be very happy too she has succeded in hooking her up to another rich man's son."

Jane laughed,"You're just funny,Jackie is matured and has A̶̲̥̅ mind of her own,so stop saying that." She smiled when he held her hands and kissed her.

She growled and turned away,"The doctor said...

"Hmmm what the doctor say?" He asked.

"He said that... ... ....." Jane began and went silent again.Jacob pulled her close and parted her hairs sideways."The baby needs us to do this so that she can be strong."

"He..i want A̶̲̥̅ boy." She corrected him.

Jacob removed her night gown."She...because i want A̶̲̥̅ beautiful girl." They burst into laughter as Jacob put off the bedside lamp.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 12:16pm On Nov 05, 2014
Princesschi:

WAITING...
I'm done.

Enjoy.

Ully?
Crumboy
Dopevick
Jummy604
Sexysapphire
Harmlessphil
Yenex1
Flodel
Iyzee21
Shadows1
Dahyor
AdaEkube
Princesschi
Bawelat?
Elynneyo?

Remember to drop your views after reading.
Re: My Husband......... by Onemansquad(m): 12:38pm On Nov 05, 2014
HURRAY!!!
At last d long awaited joy is here ,..congrats Jane and jacob
#Lest i forget i want a boy

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by Princesschi(f): 1:05pm On Nov 05, 2014
Oh my!! *wipes tears* i'm so so happy for Jane. At last! #I want a boy too... Jacob Jnr... Jay Jay.

I can only imagine hw devastated Hannah would be when her Dagger "daggers" her heart. Which sane woman goes out with a guy with such a name? Smh

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by SexySapphire(f): 1:05pm On Nov 05, 2014
Yaaaay *dancing shoki*. At last, our Oyindumade is pregnant. Thank u Jesus. I can't wait for them to av their bundles of joy cos something tells me it's gonna be twins(a boy and a girl, I av their names in ma head already). I can feel their joy.
Abeg wetin dy do Miss Perfect(Adetoun)? Was she sleepin wen the Dagger she so much detest kissed her? She shud be careful o buh I pity Hannah the most and how devastated she will be wen the inevitable happens.
Tnx so much for this happiness bringing update Flakkydagirl of life *mwuaaah*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband......... by jummy604: 1:18pm On Nov 05, 2014
Thank God m so happy for jane..dagger is in luv wit adetoun,omo wahala dy o
Re: My Husband......... by missuniverse(f): 1:22pm On Nov 05, 2014
Thanks Flakky
so happy for Jane

glad u re back again
Re: My Husband......... by kingphilip(m): 1:30pm On Nov 05, 2014
let's hope it isn't jaiye's pregnancy afterall
BTW flakky tnx for creating out time for this... expecting more of u soonest
Re: My Husband......... by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 05, 2014
Tanx miss flakky
Aktually,i was speechless but pleased,u r doin a gr8
job here.
Re: My Husband......... by lyzee21(f): 2:27pm On Nov 05, 2014
Congratulations 2 jacob nd jane. Dis update is nyc, kudos 2 u madam flakey
Re: My Husband......... by ibizgirl(f): 3:21pm On Nov 05, 2014
Nice update. I pray with all my heart this baby is for Jacob.
Re: My Husband......... by nessaluv(f): 3:32pm On Nov 05, 2014
Ha!!!! Finally 0ur Jane z pregnant, x0 happy 4 Jacob and i knw its twins dats coming thr way.....nywaiz sha f|akky kip it up...
Re: My Husband......... by Alawokit(f): 3:32pm On Nov 05, 2014
I said it once dis month is her month.jane am so happy for u,guess we shud be expecting a boy nd a girl.Adetonu how on earth can u do dat shameful act with dat useless demola.,as for hannah am sorry for u.weldone madam flakky.
Re: My Husband......... by Sandjane(f): 3:36pm On Nov 05, 2014
Am so so happy 4 jane and jacob,congratulation 2 d smith.adetoun shuld b careful.thanks flakky pls kip d update coming.
Re: My Husband......... by onosj(f): 6:36pm On Nov 05, 2014
Congratulation 2 Mr & Mrs smith! Flakky hope say nor b Jaiye get d pregnancy oh?
Re: My Husband......... by bibie01(f): 7:12pm On Nov 05, 2014
When I read that line "I'm carrying your baby" I cudnt help the tears, I just allowed it to flow freely.
It felt so real, am so happy for Jane n Jacob.

Thank you ma'am flakky. Great work!
Re: My Husband......... by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
Wow!!! Jane is finally pregnant,i'm so happy.

Sister flakky welcum back ma'am.
Re: My Husband......... by kennylizzy(f): 10:24pm On Nov 05, 2014
Dancing shoki my jane is heavy waohhhhh
Thank God flakky has made up for d time she didn't update. Awaits another wonderful update. More ink to ur pen
Re: My Husband......... by seunviju(f): 10:37pm On Nov 05, 2014
Wow @ last j&j are expecting a baby.Thanks flakky 4 the update
Re: My Husband......... by wolexino(m): 11:14pm On Nov 05, 2014
awwwww.. ....am so happy for jane
well done flakky
Hannah I never get ur time now

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by Destiny4fame(m): 11:41pm On Nov 05, 2014
Infact.words are unable to express ma joy for dis young woman.....at last,God puts joy into d smith's life.....
I pray d joy last longer nd dat tins neva take anoda dimension.....I also pray for every family seeking for d fruit of d womb dat may Almighty Allah provide for dem.....
Fenks,anty FLAKKY

5 Likes

Re: My Husband......... by devdan(m): 6:53am On Nov 06, 2014
started from zero,finally at 24.... even enjoyed re-reading(hack problem nd all) hope adetoun's bro is remembered by u.... probably shud date hannah or rekia unknown to sis,dats if hannah hasn't met him yet.... didn't get if he met her d day he visited toun,if he did,den rekia it is

great write up flakky.... tuk me a whole day to move tru till 24..... Everyone in my office has dumped zuma for nairaland literature section... fanks to u nd dty9(hope I got d nAme ryt)

no mor boredom

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (74) (Reply)

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.